Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 23, 2024, 06:35:57 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227942 Posts in 43255 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  anyone realize in the CD title??
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: anyone realize in the CD title??  (Read 1073 times)
joeyramone
Opening Act

Here Today...

« on: May 09, 2005, 08:59:34 PM »

wow i just realized that if u look carefully at the title of axl Roses "work in progress" aka Chinese Democracy....it will say "Chinese Democracy on it....guys...,just look at it...chinese democracy??? it doesnt exist in real life....the country of china is far from democratic last time i chekced..therefore since real democracy there wont exist for prolly a decade neither will Axls CD...LOL!!!! p.s. and bye...I'm very High and Slash;s solo just sounded amazing.....like the best of all time,...and btw i was listening to KOHD.. that shows exactly how high i am...lol...KOHD..best Slash solo ever..Huh he has definate better stuff, it was a cover for christ sakes ..ahahahaha
p.s.   (joke, and and keep in mind this is pointless high shit...so dont get mad cuz i warned ya lol....Q) why did Axl not like Matt Sorum as a drummer.... b/c he forgot to use drumsticks half the time he played...hahaha...lol j/k.. go Mr. Popcorn.....can someone explain to me why exactly Steven Adler got that name...Huh
« Last Edit: May 09, 2005, 09:15:28 PM by joeyramone » Logged
Carlos_f_Rose
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2005, 09:09:21 PM »

Man you are high!!!
By the way I think what you thought before is excellente, I was about to put a thread about chinese democracy... about how china is going to take over the world... its called the Dragon era, wich is consuming the Falcon or hawk era wich belongs to USA, my opinion is that Axl has realized of the power of China and  forsee the future...
Pandora
Collector extraordinaire
Legend

« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2005, 04:34:59 AM »

Come back when you're off the crack.

Got my attitude and my shiny shoes.....
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: