Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 01, 2024, 02:04:32 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227981 Posts in 43256 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  Just a dream but cool one so I feel like sharing it. If Axl and Slash reunited.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Just a dream but cool one so I feel like sharing it. If Axl and Slash reunited.  (Read 8090 times)
MikeB
« on: August 16, 2005, 12:11:54 AM »

Now picture this ...

Slash starts missing Guns n' Roses and leaves Velvet Revolver. Slash goes to Axl's house. Knocks on the door, say maybe a girlfriend answers the door , let's call her uh ... Kate?

Kate: Slash?!

Slash:(laughs) I know it's surprising . Well um...I'm looking for  Axl, it's been a long time since I've talked to him. I'd be more than happy to see my old band-mate, sure you've heard bad stories about us two, but he's like my brother.

Kate:Well hold on, let me talk to him( Slash nods as Kate refuses to introduce herself because she's afraid about these two seeing each other for the first time in a while or maybe fighting)

All what Slash hears is silence. Axl walks to the door , he looks much older now , he has a full grown beard turning gray...

Axl: Hi Slash ,it's been a long time and I understand why you're here. So feel free to come into my home. Slash this my girlfriend Kate ( they shake hands), Kate can you please fill us two drinks

Kate:Sure

Slash: This is a great home for the Howard Hughes of Rock n' Roll( they both laugh)

Axl: Jeez bro , you haven't changed at all, follow me I want to show this.

( Axl shows him this room, where he hangs the old band's album original's)

Although those days were tough, but I remember them like they were yesterday when that hair-metal crap took over the scene before we dominated and brought back Rock n' Roll

Slash:There hasn't been a band that topped us yet...

Axl: You're absoultley right bro,what has this great art called music come to?

Slash:How do you know it's not up to us still , we only recorded two studio albums? But I didn't come here for a walk down memory lane. I came here for a once in a lifetime offer and alast chance for at least us two to reconsile.I know Guns n' Roses are not done deep down inside...

Axl: I would love to buddy, it's just that I'm afraid fan's won't like me any more, I feel I pissed away the respect I earned .

Slash: That's why you fail because you don't  believe it. I know there is still good in you and you have a chance to get the last laugh like you deserve. I won't suffer hating you over something in the past, the past is dead. Look at me straight in the eye and read my lips ... I don't want to watch that  rock star's power fade away because of the past. Out of the other members, I could be the only one that will forgive you. Please, join me . I will help you complete what you've been working on the past ten years and turn your mistakes right.

Axl: Well... Before I get too old , I really want to make history change(Slash starts nodding with a smirk)  Let's bring back Rock n' Roll! ( they shake hands , the feud is over , a new era shall dawn soon)
 ok

PLEASE! PLEASE!PLEASE!PLEASE!PLEASE God, make something like this happen yes

You people can  yawn and tell me that I'm wasting my time dreaming all you want but at least I have a good imagination. I'm ready to be slammed for making this , so bring it on!

kaasupoltin
Also a "mercenary" football fan!
Legend

Chinese Democracy out 2014!

« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2005, 01:11:44 PM »

You're not the only one who is dreaming about that  peace

BEEP.
Helsinki 07.05.2006 - Helsinki 07.06.2006 - Helsinki 06.05.2010 - H?meenlinna 07.01.2017
DustNroses
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2005, 06:47:53 AM »

I FUKIN HOPE SO!!!!
Gofer Rocker
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2005, 07:50:23 AM »

never gonna happen instead it'd be:

Slash: Hi, is axl there
Kate: I'm outta here
Axl: What the fuck do you want
Slash: I want to reunite gn'r
Axl: The hell you will, i'll kill you first

and so on so forth, i wish it would, i really do but alas, it wont Cry
Rob
Legend

The dude abides.

« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2005, 11:37:26 PM »

Hey, MikeB, I think its a great post.  Man, I've gone over tons of different scenarios where they get back together in my mind.  Its gonna happen one day, and damn will it be sweet.

Yowza!!!!!!!!!
MikeB
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2005, 07:55:07 AM »

Hey, MikeB, I think its a great post. Man, I've gone over tons of different scenarios where they get back together in my mind. Its gonna happen one day, and damn will it be sweet.
Yes, Indeed!
DustNroses
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2005, 08:36:29 AM »

It will happen some day.... But then again..... everyone hoped that the beatles would too and it never happened really. then they all died gradually... bummer that.
Rob
Legend

The dude abides.

« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2005, 01:23:33 PM »

If Lennon didn't die so early they would've gotten back together.  Don't forget, that was 1980 that he was killed.  They weren't broken up for really that long yet.  I think they definitely would've gotten back together long before they started dieing of natural causes like George did.  Hopefully nobody gets any wild ideas regarding Axl.

Yowza!!!!!!!!!
Mr. Dick Purple
and the iconoclast in yellow
Legend

I have inside me blood of Kings

« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2005, 10:00:40 PM »

Shocked I really picture the whole scene in the house of estranged video  Grin
Great story MikeB  ok

No man can be my equal
Lisa
You talkin' to me?
Legend

Here Today..Gone To The syndicate

« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2005, 10:13:03 PM »

Shocked I really picture the whole scene in the house of estranged video? Grin
Great story MikeB? ok
I thought the same thing....nice story MikeB

gnrfanxxx
Rocker

The majority

« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2005, 05:16:52 PM »

i heard that the GNR members want to get together but axl is being a jerk but hey anythings possible!!!!   beer

where does it leave me, when you dont believe in me?
Jonathan
« Reply #11 on: November 19, 2005, 06:30:35 PM »

never gonna happen instead it'd be:

Slash: Hi, is axl there
Kate: I'm outta here
Axl: What the fuck do you want
Slash: I want to reunite gn'r
Axl: The hell you will, i'll kill you first

and so on so forth, i wish it would, i really do but alas, it wont Cry

Haha, sorry.. That's pretty funny
Carlos_f_Rose
« Reply #12 on: November 19, 2005, 07:41:59 PM »

1 Axl: Hi Slash ,it's been a long time and I understand why you're here. So feel free to come into my home. Slash this my girlfriend Kate ( they "snake dance"), Kate can you please fill us two drinks

2 Axl: Well... Before I get too old , I really want to make history change(Slash starts nodding with a smirk)? Let's bring back Rock n' Roll! ( they "snake dance" , the feud is over , a new era shall dawn soon)

hehe sorry for changing it, its funny, anyway. Man that is one of the coolest stories Ive read so far, damn Id love something like that to happen but certainly the musical brain, Izzy Stradlin should be there too. Izzy is the coolest...  and by the way, keep doing those stories MIKEB they are remarkable...

You Gonna Eat That?
Rocker

Mada-Gaz-car

« Reply #13 on: November 25, 2005, 08:20:01 AM »

Slash: That's why you fail because you don't? believe it. I know there is still good in you...
...Please, join me . I will help you complete what you've been working on the past ten years and turn your mistakes right.
So, Star Wars episode 7? hihi

Dave Mustaine discusses the origins of the name of his band, Megadeath: "The band's name means the act of dying, but, like, really mega."
Buddy J.B.
« Reply #14 on: November 25, 2005, 04:27:19 PM »

Slash: That's why you fail because you don't? believe it. I know there is still good in you...
...Please, join me . I will help you complete what you've been working on the past ten years and turn your mistakes right.
So, Star Wars episode 7? hihi
lol!

"Yoda"-That's why you fail because you don't  believe it.

"Luke Skywalker"-I know there is still good in you...

"Darth Vader"-...Please, join me . I will help you complete what you've been working on the past ten years

"Obi-Wan Kenobi"- turn your mistakes right
Carlos_f_Rose
« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2005, 04:55:35 PM »

oh guys, I know that is kind of naive but, its pretty awesome that there're still people who believe, n' Im on of them.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: