Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 23, 2024, 07:27:23 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227942 Posts in 43255 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Admit it...you snake dance in front of the mirror =)
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Admit it...you snake dance in front of the mirror =)  (Read 6778 times)
Krispy Kreme
« Reply #20 on: October 14, 2005, 11:34:44 PM »

I'll admit.

Sometimes after I get out of the shower, I put on some WTTJ and snake dance while singing into my comb.? ?Grin

Anyone else do anything similar?

NO I do not. I will admit to no  such thing. Period.
MR W,AXL ROSE
Welsh, and luvin' it
Legend

live,breathe eat GNR.

« Reply #21 on: October 15, 2005, 12:51:33 AM »

i was down my local a few weeks ago when a crowd gathered around a mate,i went over to inspect and found he was doing the liam gallagher walk n stuff.fair dos,he does look and walk like liam gallagher and hes a total oasis nut.then someone shouted can anyone else beat that,so i stepped up and said can anyone do the axl snake dance,and to my suprise a few poeple attempted but failed badly until........i stepped up wearing my black OAKLAND RAIDERS JERRY RICE #80 jersey and blew them all away AND got about 5 pints bought for me.every time i go in there now my mates say to there girlfriends "watch him do the axl dance its amazing" and they call me lil axl

╔═╦╦╦═╦═╗ ╔═╗ ╔═╦═╦═╦═╦═╗
║║║║║║║╚╣ ║║║ ║═║║║╚╣═╣╚╣
╠╗║║║║╠╗║ ║║║ ║╚╣║╠╗║═╬╗║
╚═╩═╩╩╩═╝ ╚╩╝ ╚╩╩═╩═╩═╩═╝
In a coma
Rocker

« Reply #22 on: October 15, 2005, 01:24:24 AM »

Are you watching me? I also do the run and stop thing I am 28 years old and not proud.

Ladies and Gentleman Guns N Fucking Roses
You Gonna Eat That?
Rocker

Mada-Gaz-car

« Reply #23 on: October 15, 2005, 05:41:29 AM »

when i was like 4 i used to chuck on my uncles Tokyo videos, put on my American flag headband, and some black thjing that was like a American Football jersy and do a concert for my family. I would always skip "Dont Cry" I hated that song. And during the guitar solo's i would get the old tennis raquet and put one foot up on the couch and hold the thing vertically and.... i have said enough. Wait, no i havnt. When I did the guitar i would put a ciggarette in my mouth.  peace

Dave Mustaine discusses the origins of the name of his band, Megadeath: "The band's name means the act of dying, but, like, really mega."
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #24 on: October 15, 2005, 06:54:07 AM »

I'll admit.

Sometimes after I get out of the shower, I put on some WTTJ and snake dance while singing into my comb.? ?Grin

Anyone else do anything similar?

yeah about 12 years ago.. hihi
MadmanDan
Legend

When yu're talkin' to yourself,and nobody's home...

« Reply #25 on: October 15, 2005, 07:28:48 AM »

I have excellent karaoke versions to a few GNR songs, so I make mini-concerts in my house (no audience, though Grin) with snake-fdances, running, jumping n' shit

"There's only one Return, and it ain't of the king, it's of the Jedi !"
Scabbie
Legend

Time is relative

« Reply #26 on: October 15, 2005, 12:42:51 PM »

I'm crap at singing but I've tried to sing to the whole of AFD wilst rocking out in the house. I hooked up my heart rate monitor to see how hard it was...must have been at least the equivalent of a four mile run!

Here today...ready to rock
Evolution
« Reply #27 on: October 15, 2005, 12:58:52 PM »

I'm crap at singing but I've tried to sing to the whole of AFD wilst rocking out in the house. I hooked up my heart rate monitor to see how hard it was...must have been at least the equivalent of a four mile run!

I do believe we have stumbled across the next big thing in home work out videos  Cheesy
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #28 on: October 15, 2005, 07:20:33 PM »

Maybe it will give you a waist. Cheesy

either I don't dance naked in front anything/anybody but guess Axl does, the guy dances in front of his public always why shouldn't he dance naked in front his mirror then?

That's better. I see what you mean. Ta!
Yeah Maybe in the 80s? 
To me Whether Axl dances snake dance naked in front of the mirror or not is of little importance compared to whatever my board mates do or not. I mean which is funnier. hihi
BTW, I bet you do because you're AR Vain.  Tongue
AxlRoseVen
Drink Til U Drop
Banned
VIP

« Reply #29 on: October 15, 2005, 08:40:28 PM »

Maybe it will give you a waist. Cheesy

either I don't dance naked in front anything/anybody but guess Axl does, the guy dances in front of his public always why shouldn't he dance naked in front his mirror then?

That's better. I see what you mean. Ta!
Yeah Maybe in the 80s??
To me Whether Axl dances snake dance naked in front of the mirror or not is of little importance compared to whatever my board mates do or not. I mean which is funnier. hihi
BTW, I bet you do because you're AR Vain.? Tongue

i think of dancin' snake on the streets at nights just to get some money to eat but you know i get not sure to make it right yet  Embarrassed
lynn1961
Jaded Cupcake
Legend

« Reply #30 on: October 15, 2005, 11:55:11 PM »

when i was like 4 i used to chuck on my uncles Tokyo videos, put on my American flag headband, and some black thjing that was like a American Football jersy and do a concert for my family. I would always skip "Dont Cry" I hated that song. And during the guitar solo's i would get the old tennis raquet and put one foot up on the couch and hold the thing vertically and.... i have said enough. Wait, no i havnt. When I did the guitar i would put a ciggarette in my mouth.? peace

That's too funny!  I love it!  hihi

Can't say I've ever snake danced in front of the mirror - or anywhere else, for that matter.
Sakib
Legend

Batman is sexy

« Reply #31 on: October 16, 2005, 07:49:00 AM »

I usually go for the Axl stage run about the house? ok

thats more fun. its best if u do it alone in the house tho. no1 can c u and i do it after the shower; switch on AFD and WTTJ, rock on

Excuse me standing on one leg, I'm half-caste. Explain yuself wha u mean when u say half-caste, u mean when picasso, mix red and green is a half caste canvas?
kathryn2662
« Reply #32 on: October 16, 2005, 02:33:36 PM »

I dont think you are a true fan of Axl Rose if you dont break out the snake dance or havent at least attempted it haha.  I love doing it, although, I think the only time I ever fully get into it is when Im alone dancing in my room.  But whenever I listen to GN'R an Im around people, I settle for the mild version, just the little sway Axl does back and forth, just nice and casual.

As for snake dancing naked infront of the mirror, I dunno, I guess I'll have to try that.
GnFnRs2016
Mr. Brownstone
Rocker

The best thing that you never had

« Reply #33 on: October 16, 2005, 02:46:15 PM »

I usually go for the Axl stage run about the house? ok

Me too!? hahaha!

once i was doing it.. was in midflight of the Axl flying kick.. and someone walked in the door
BUSTED!? Grin

rofl PRICELESS!!   

I usually do the snake thing when I?m really wasted with my friends
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: