Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 16, 2024, 05:33:04 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228061 Posts in 43258 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Life since 9/11/01
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 13 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Life since 9/11/01  (Read 56927 times)
SLCPUNK
« Reply #60 on: March 29, 2006, 06:02:19 PM »

The thing you mentioned previously about the cell phones too, "Hey Mom it's Michael Bingham." and "You believe me, don't you Mom?" seemed very suspect.

Plus the Bin Laden looks like a hoax etc etc.

Seriously i just told my brother to watch it and he gave the old "c'mon it's just imagnation" thing but I had about 20 things off the top of my head to mention to him.

Excellent documentary.

My wife watched the first 5 minutes and was hooked. She never watches things like that. Tell him to give it 15 minutes and he will finish watching it.

The thing about Bin Laden being left handed and the guy in the video using his right hand. Plus wearing the gold ring (which is a no no in Muslim culture according to the video).

The phone calls seemed out of place I agree. "Do you believe me." was beyond strange. The 24 minute phone call where the woman seems completely cool and collected. Not like somebody who just watched her coworker get stabbed to death.

I don't believe in Conspiracy therioes but you're scaring me Sad

To call this a "conspiracy theory" would be an insult to the victims of 9-11 IMHO.

Grab a seat and watch the movie.
sandman
Legend

« Reply #61 on: March 29, 2006, 06:50:01 PM »

i watched about 15 minutes of it, i'll watch more later.

but why trust the "research" of this thing. i don't see any legitimate sources for all of their claims.

i understand the questions/inconsistencies that have been raised, but does the film come to a conclusion? do they take a guess to explain what they think actually happened, who was responsible, and why?

"We're from Philly, fuckin' Philly. No one likes us, we don't care."

(Jason Kelce, Philadelphia Eagles, February 8, 2018
SLCPUNK
« Reply #62 on: March 29, 2006, 07:06:03 PM »

but why trust the "research" of this thing. i don't see any legitimate sources for all of their claims.

i understand the questions/inconsistencies that have been raised, but does the film come to a conclusion? do they take a guess to explain what they think actually happened, who was responsible, and why?

The film most certainly comes to a conclusion: what was told to us was 1) Not the truth or 2) Not the entire truth 3) If there is nothing to hide, then why does the government continue to hide it?

The filmmaker uses science to dispute many of the claims including quotes from engineers and commercial pilots, and the people who created the steel that was an integral part of the WTC.

Other things are merely questions. Such as : Why were the tapes of the plane hitting the Pentagon never released? Why were they taken by the FBI almost instantly? Why were there no remains of the plane?

Still others were common sense scenarios: Why would a black box be destroyed while the paper passport of the terrorist simply float to the ground?

the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #63 on: March 29, 2006, 07:09:56 PM »

How long is the movie going to be up on your link, SLC?

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
sandman
Legend

« Reply #64 on: March 29, 2006, 07:19:12 PM »

The film most certainly comes to a conclusion: what was told to us was 1) Not the truth or 2) Not the entire truth 3) If there is nothing to hide, then why does the government continue to hide it?

The filmmaker uses science to dispute many of the claims including quotes from engineers and commercial pilots, and the people who created the steel that was an integral part of the WTC.

Other things are merely questions. Such as : Why were the tapes of the plane hitting the Pentagon never released? Why were they taken by the FBI almost instantly? Why were there no remains of the plane?

Still others were common sense scenarios: Why would a black box be destroyed while the paper passport of the terrorist simply float to the ground?

so they state that we were lied to, but do not offer a suggestion as to WHY we were lied to, and exactly WHO was in on it.

so i'll ask all the conspiracy theorists on here.....

what do you think the reason would be to orchestrate 911?

and who do you think is responsible....bush? the entire goverment? the CIA?

SLCPUNK
« Reply #65 on: March 29, 2006, 07:22:03 PM »

so they state that we were lied to, but do not offer a suggestion as to WHY we were lied to, and exactly WHO was in on it.

Watch the movie!

You watched 15 minutes of it and then want to call me a "conspiracy theorist" and then ask me about the remainder of the movie.

The do explain why we were lied to. But I'm not going to sit here and explain the movie if you are going to call names.

Watch it.

Then talk about it.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2006, 07:23:56 PM by SLCPUNK » Logged
SLCPUNK
« Reply #66 on: March 29, 2006, 07:23:12 PM »

How long is the movie going to be up on your link, SLC?

It is not my link.

They have a website too, with a good sized forum.

Plenty of Q and A there as well.

You should probably dip over there Sandman and ask all your questions (assuming you bother to watch the movie.)
sandman
Legend

« Reply #67 on: March 29, 2006, 07:28:00 PM »

Watch the movie!

You watched 15 minutes of it and then want to call me a "conspiracy theorist" and then ask me about the remainder of the movie.

Watch it.

Then talk about it.

if you're not a conspiracy theorist, don't answer my question. simple as that.

some of the stuff is interesting. just seeing if anyone has offered a potential explanation for the WHO and the WHY.

so if anyone has any thoughts, please share.

SLCPUNK
« Reply #68 on: March 29, 2006, 07:28:55 PM »

There is a who and why.

Watch the movie.

Simple as that.

sandman
Legend

« Reply #69 on: March 29, 2006, 07:33:44 PM »

There is a who and why.

Watch the movie.

Simple as that.

so your opinion is exactly what this movie fed you. gotcha.

Guns N RockMusic
Deer Hunter
Banned
VIP

I'm back baby, old school style

« Reply #70 on: March 29, 2006, 07:58:24 PM »

You refer to it as a conspiracy theory on your own site SLC.  Plenty of people try to provide scientific evidence that Oswald didn't shoot Kennedy and even more want to believe it.  The science is there to proove Oswald shot kennedy and there is more than enough evidence to proove that Airplanes flown by Islamic fundamentalists crashed into those buildings. 
SLCPUNK
« Reply #71 on: March 29, 2006, 08:01:16 PM »

You refer to it as a conspiracy theory on your own site SLC.

Yea, tongue n cheek.

Anybody who knows me, knows that. Especially the people on my board.

SLCPUNK
« Reply #72 on: March 29, 2006, 08:02:47 PM »

There is a who and why.

Watch the movie.

Simple as that.

so your opinion is exactly what this movie fed you. gotcha.

Uh....no.

See this is the thing.

I'm asking you to watch the movie and we can discuss it.

How hard is that.

In the time you have been replying you could almost be done with the movie.
Eazy E
Backstreet's back
Legend

« Reply #73 on: March 29, 2006, 08:05:25 PM »

You refer to it as a conspiracy theory on your own site SLC. Plenty of people try to provide scientific evidence that Oswald didn't shoot Kennedy and even more want to believe it. The science is there to proove Oswald shot kennedy and there is more than enough evidence to proove that Airplanes flown by Islamic fundamentalists crashed into those buildings.

The twin towers, yeah... we've seen videos of those planes crashing numerous times. ?How come we haven't seen the video of the plane flying into the Pentagon? ?There isn't "more than enough evidence" for that. ?There were 3-4 videos located around the Pentagon that would've captured the impact, yet they haven't released any of them. ?The 5 frames certainly aren't convincing enough...

I also found it interesting that the lobby of the WTC buildings had so much damage before the buildings collapsed.

Edit - How long has this movie been out for?
SLCPUNK
« Reply #74 on: March 29, 2006, 08:08:16 PM »

I also found it interesting that the lobby of the WTC buildings had so much damage before the buildings collapsed.

To me that was one of the many great things pointed out.

They tried to claim that a fireball traveled over 1000 ft down an elevator. But the engineer said that would have been impossible since the shafts were sealed. IE there was not enough oxygen for fire to travel down the shaft well over 1000 feet.

(This is a good example of two people who have both watched the film and are discussing it.)

The science is there to proove Oswald shot kennedy and there is more than enough evidence to proove that Airplanes flown by Islamic fundamentalists crashed into those buildings. 

Watch the film.

Edit - How long has this movie been out for?

I don't know. I found it a few days back.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2006, 08:10:11 PM by SLCPUNK » Logged
SLCPUNK
« Reply #75 on: March 29, 2006, 10:42:55 PM »

Interesting poll on this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGQewF340I4&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Finfowars%2Ecom%2Farticles%2Fsept11%2Fsheen%5Fshowbiz%5Fsharon%5Fstone%2Ehtm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rINKezJ_EYw&search=alex_jones%20alex%20jones%20charlie%20sheen%20september%2011th
sandman
Legend

« Reply #76 on: March 30, 2006, 12:15:24 AM »

forget the film. i don't care about the film.

can anyone offer a suggestion as to why someone (aside from bin laden) would orchestrate 9-11?

i love a good discussion about conspiracy theories. i've read plenty about how we were lied to about 9-11. but i need motive to take it seriously.

it's two simple questions i'd like to hear opinions on. WHO? and WHY?

yet no one on this board is willing to offer their opinion on this. is it because it sounds ridiculous when you try to explain?   hihi

SLCPUNK
« Reply #77 on: March 30, 2006, 01:19:51 AM »

forget the film. i don't care about the film.

can anyone offer a suggestion as to why someone (aside from bin laden) would orchestrate 9-11?

i love a good discussion about conspiracy theories. i've read plenty about how we were lied to about 9-11. but i need motive to take it seriously.

it's two simple questions i'd like to hear opinions on. WHO? and WHY?

yet no one on this board is willing to offer their opinion on this. is it because it sounds ridiculous when you try to explain?   hihi

Nope.

I will be glad to discuss it with you if you watch it.

Why would anybody want to discuss a movie with you that you refuse to watch?

I can't imagine anybody being dumb enough to play this game with you.

Anyway, if anybody else wants to talk about it, I'm game. I find it all very intriguing.
Guns N RockMusic
Deer Hunter
Banned
VIP

I'm back baby, old school style

« Reply #78 on: March 30, 2006, 01:59:14 AM »

I've casually glanced over parts of the film and find most of it to be cirumstancial evidence.  Like Sandman said, provide us with a motive behind it.  I refuse to believe that there are enough evil people in our government to conspire to murder 3000 innocent civilians all in a ruse to get us to invade the middle east.  You people can hate Haliburton and Bush all you want, but if a conspiracy like this had any validity the major networks would be all over it.  Look at how fast Dan Rather jumped at a bullshit story about Bush, let alone if there was an ounce of proof to this claim.  Being cautious of the government and gathering information is a good thing.  But to take it to the extreme and buy into this Alex Jones bullshit is a spit in the face of all those who suffered due to those attacks.  What next?  Are you gonna claim London and Madrid were acts of terror created by their own government too?
SLCPUNK
« Reply #79 on: March 30, 2006, 02:08:59 AM »

I've casually glanced over parts of the film and find most of it to be cirumstancial evidence.  Like Sandman said, provide us with a motive behind it.  I refuse to believe that there are enough evil people in our government to conspire to murder 3000 innocent civilians all in a ruse to get us to invade the middle east.  You people can hate Haliburton and Bush all you want, but if a conspiracy like this had any validity the major networks would be all over it.  Look at how fast Dan Rather jumped at a bullshit story about Bush, let alone if there was an ounce of proof to this claim.  Being cautious of the government and gathering information is a good thing.  But to take it to the extreme and buy into this Alex Jones bullshit is a spit in the face of all those who suffered due to those attacks.  What next?  Are you gonna claim London and Madrid were acts of terror created by their own government too?

You should note CNN just picked this up this last week. You should also note that their poll said that 83 percent agreed that the government covered up facts about 9-11.

http://edition.cnn.com/POLLSERVER/results/23968.exclude.html

Here is a paper from a Physicist at BYU. Why not email him and tell him how dumb he is.

(Note: If you actually watched the movie you would have a better understanding of what you are trying to argue against. Rather you refuse to watch, yet refute scientists, commercial airline pilots, physicists, engineers, the designer of the WTC, basic theories of physics, scientific fact etc etc.)

Why Indeed Did the WTC Buildings Collapse?

By Steven E. Jones

Department of Physics and Astronomy

Brigham Young University

Provo, UT 84602

http://www.physics.byu.edu/research/energy/htm7.html
« Last Edit: March 30, 2006, 02:18:45 AM by SLCPUNK » Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 13 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: