Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 07, 2024, 05:39:58 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228009 Posts in 43257 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Another Axl sighting in NY?
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Another Axl sighting in NY?  (Read 6582 times)
erose
Legend

Live ?!'@ Like A Suicide

« Reply #20 on: February 13, 2006, 04:57:58 PM »

again, this is cool! Axl defenetly is out of his cave for a reason, this is not normal even tho the stuff he does is perfectly normal!

i have a hard time tho understanding why he hasen't been spotted more over the last few years... i mean, has he litterarly been in his hole all this time he he??

victory or death

even if it costs ?9.50
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #21 on: February 13, 2006, 05:00:15 PM »

I thought merck said 2005 was going to be new gnr's year?

It was. every year has been new gnr's year since they started Chinese Democracy.  yes

8 is gr8!
jmapelian
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #22 on: February 13, 2006, 05:04:02 PM »

NYC is the only city Axl can party his ass off and people just think of him as another guy
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #23 on: February 13, 2006, 05:07:06 PM »

With all of the buzz of Axl being spotted out and about in NYC I wonder if I'd recognize him if I was walking down the street.  I was looking at the victoria secret pix again, and minus the dreads, I don't know if I'd recognize him....Just an observation really....slow day at the office haha.

I almost feel like doing to that club he was at for his birthday and asking the workers what they thought of CD.  I can't believe someone else has heard it!!!!

"You're the worst character ever Towelie."
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #24 on: February 13, 2006, 05:08:44 PM »

NYC is the only city Axl can party his ass off and people just think of him as another guy

Thats a really good point...especially Axl and his dread look...he'd fit in so well downtown.  People have a lot of respect for other peoples space and privacy in the city too since there is so little of it to go around.  Ahhh, I love it here. Smiley

"You're the worst character ever Towelie."
WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #25 on: February 13, 2006, 05:19:02 PM »

again, this is cool! Axl defenetly is out of his cave for a reason, this is not normal even tho the stuff he does is perfectly normal!

i have a hard time tho understanding why he hasen't been spotted more over the last few years... i mean, has he litterarly been in his hole all this time he he??

probably.....   or nobody cared about/recognized him...

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
C0ma
Legend

« Reply #26 on: February 13, 2006, 05:39:47 PM »

no cause it wasnt that night..........it didn't snow then, mr T was not there, nor was dark, nor gigger

thank you

Don't be bitter because Mysteron proved you wrong.

P.S. And I don't remember ever claiming to be there, nor did darknemus to my recollection.? rofl Sounds like someone's a little upset that he was so adamant the rumour wasn't true and that it turns out Mysteron says otherwise. No one likes being wrong warchild, but no need to act like a baby about it.? hihi

not wrong.......and also not arguing with a half-wit who runs a half ass forum with half truths.........

not wrong story...wrong night.............

W.
Can't you argue the facts of a story without having to bring up dark or the staff at Sp1at?? I had to read posts come to a screaming halt over at mygnr this weekend everytime you open your mouth.... How about you go back to mygnr.... I had my fill of you in the three days I had to suffer over there.
Pingouirose
Rocker

Here I Am !

« Reply #27 on: February 13, 2006, 05:42:20 PM »

When it started to snow about 2:30am, he sang a song about snow

Now, people has heard music this year ?Undecided
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #28 on: February 13, 2006, 05:47:49 PM »

Now, people has heard music this year  Undecided

And ppl heard IRS last year. hihi
DemocracyRose
« Reply #29 on: February 13, 2006, 05:57:12 PM »

Now, people has heard music this year ?Undecided

Hehe... I hope not!! Tongue hihi
Origen
« Reply #30 on: February 15, 2006, 05:25:44 PM »

*Guns N' Roses' Axl Rose jumping onto a table at NYC club Stereo in the late hours of Feb. 11 and giving instructions on how to do his trade-mark Serpentine Dance when his song "Welcome to the Jungle" came on.

rofl rofl rofl

jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #31 on: February 15, 2006, 05:29:25 PM »

*Guns N' Roses' Axl Rose jumping onto a table at NYC club Stereo in the late hours of Feb. 11 and giving instructions on how to do his trade-mark Serpentine Dance when his song "Welcome to the Jungle" came on.

Thanks to Gypsy for finding and typing that.  ok

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
awhellzno05
Headliner

Oh no! Oh no! "Oh Yeah!" - Kool Aid Man

« Reply #32 on: February 15, 2006, 05:42:34 PM »

Wow if thats true thats would have been a sight.  It doesn't sound very Axl-like, but who knows he seems to be enjoying himself lately.   

The Devil hates a loser
saint seiya
Rocker

« Reply #33 on: February 15, 2006, 05:45:37 PM »

wow i cant see axl doing that ... unless he was really fucking drunk...
« Last Edit: February 15, 2006, 05:51:11 PM by saint seiya » Logged
Origen
« Reply #34 on: February 15, 2006, 05:52:47 PM »

Wow if thats true thats would have been a sight.? It doesn't sound very Axl-like, but who knows he seems to be enjoying himself lately.? ?

A couple of beers help  ok
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #35 on: February 15, 2006, 05:58:41 PM »

He must have been pissed as newt ant it must have been a sight.....
IMO Star magazine is as credible as the sun. Still I can see him doing that and not remembering it the next day. hihi
Ta, Gypsy.
Ax
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #36 on: February 15, 2006, 06:35:41 PM »

Wow if thats true thats would have been a sight.? It doesn't sound very Axl-like, but who knows he seems to be enjoying himself lately.? ?

That's what I thought when I read that. For some reason I just can't picture Axl giving instructions about how to do the dance. In a way he would be making fun of himself by doing that. But like others have said, after a few beers who knows, and even during the last tour Axl seemed to be more open to joking around and not taking things as serious as he did in the old days. It's good to hear that he is out there having fun.

Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: