Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 07, 2024, 08:36:44 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228015 Posts in 43258 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Another Axl sighting in NY?
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Another Axl sighting in NY?  (Read 6583 times)
Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« on: February 13, 2006, 03:07:43 PM »

axlgunner posted this on mygnr.com

from gawker.com

I'd trust it, despite what they say about it being reliable. There's no way someone on that site would know that axl wasin new york this week...

Axl Rose came to the Spotted Pig w/ some pals about 1:30am last night. He ate a dozen oysters & 2 plates of gnudi. It was his birthday so everyone on the 2nd floor sang happy birthday to him. When it started to snow about 2:30am, he sang a song about snow. He held court & told funny stories till very late. [Ed: This strikes us as the least plausible Gawker Stalker ever, but we love Guns n' Roses and refuse to let the dream die.]

Source: Gawker.com

Nytunz
Legend

Spiral Out.....

« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2006, 03:12:46 PM »

getting out of hand! Woo! Great!
In the future it will be to difficult to know where he is at each time.. huh! And thats great, spes for him. I feel sorry for Axl, everytime hes out on party the internet goes mad!.

Nytunz.blogspot.com

DONT YOU TRY TO STOP US NOW!!

CENSORSHIP IS A CANCER..
Morley
Opening Act

There's stories to be told...

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2006, 03:20:14 PM »

In the future it will be to difficult to know where he is at each time.. huh! And thats great, spes for him. I feel sorry for Axl, everytime hes out on party the internet goes mad!.

Maybe the internet see Axl as a litle garbage can...

Tkx Voodoochild.

Here Today... I'm afraid... nervous
Nytunz
Legend

Spiral Out.....

« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2006, 03:21:09 PM »

Maybe the internet see Axl as a litle garbage can...

Tkx Voodoochild.

You mean visa versa

Nytunz.blogspot.com

DONT YOU TRY TO STOP US NOW!!

CENSORSHIP IS A CANCER..
Mysteron
Legend

..?..?..

« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2006, 03:29:27 PM »

"Axl had fun at the Spotted Pig"

This is true too
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2006, 03:32:04 PM »

Seems like The birthday party this time is going on interminably. I wonder why. Grin

He ate a dozen oysters & 2 plates of gnudi.

Yummy! drool

he sang a song about snow

a new song?
Thorazine Shuffle
East coast struttin
Legend

God hates a coward sonny.

« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2006, 03:34:35 PM »

Damn Mysteron!  We're you with him?

madagas
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2006, 03:39:01 PM »

I am glad to know he has emerged from his cave. However, aren't there more important questions.....Mysteron, why was he in New York? I don't think it was just to "party". Come clean.........what about these Slash comments? peace
Warchild
« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2006, 03:41:04 PM »

no cause it wasnt that night..........it didn't snow then, mr T was not there, nor was dark, nor gigger

thank you
gigger
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2006, 03:44:40 PM »

no cause it wasnt that night..........it didn't snow then, mr T was not there, nor was dark, nor gigger

thank you

Don't be bitter because Mysteron proved you wrong.

P.S. And I don't remember ever claiming to be there, nor did darknemus to my recollection.  rofl Sounds like someone's a little upset that he was so adamant the rumour wasn't true and that it turns out Mysteron says otherwise. No one likes being wrong warchild, but no need to act like a baby about it.  hihi
Evolution
« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2006, 03:46:04 PM »

Song about snow? I wonder if it was There Was A Time? Or maybe Better?
AxlGunner
VIP

Ryu says: I am NOT a llama!

« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2006, 03:51:08 PM »

from gawker.com

I'd trust it, despite what they say about it being reliable. There's no way someone on that site would know that axl wasin new york this week...

Axl Rose came to the Spotted Pig w/ some pals about 1:30am last night. He ate a dozen oysters & 2 plates of gnudi. It was his birthday so everyone on the 2nd floor sang happy birthday to him. When it started to snow about 2:30am, he sang a song about snow. He held court & told funny stories till very late. [Ed: This strikes us as the least plausible Gawker Stalker ever, but we love Guns n' Roses and refuse to let the dream die.]

thanks for the credit...

and it def makes me wonder why he's been in nyc for a week... hmmm... doesn't sanctuary have an office here?

/conspiracies

now you know me better
gigger
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #12 on: February 13, 2006, 03:52:47 PM »

from gawker.com

thanks for the credit...

and it def makes me wonder why he's been in nyc for a week... hmmm... doesn't sanctuary have an office here?

/conspiracies

Merck's office is in NYC.
AxlGunner
VIP

Ryu says: I am NOT a llama!

« Reply #13 on: February 13, 2006, 03:55:13 PM »

from gawker.com

thanks for the credit...

/conspiracies

Merck's office is in NYC.

didn't merck just say in EW that the album will be out this year? hmm x 2...

(disclaimer- this is all just 100% absolute pure speculation with absolutely no evidence aside from the fact that axl is in nyc. just thinking out loud at the moment...)

now you know me better
Warchild
« Reply #14 on: February 13, 2006, 03:56:22 PM »

thank you

Don't be bitter because Mysteron proved you wrong.

P.S. And I don't remember ever claiming to be there, nor did darknemus to my recollection.? rofl Sounds like someone's a little upset that he was so adamant the rumour wasn't true and that it turns out Mysteron says otherwise. No one likes being wrong warchild, but no need to act like a baby about it.? hihi

not wrong.......and also not arguing with a half-wit who runs a half ass forum with half truths.........

not wrong story...wrong night.............

W.
WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2006, 04:17:28 PM »

"Axl had fun at the Spotted Pig"

This is true too

is the part about him singing a song true, too? and if it actually is, did he sing on a stage?

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2006, 04:31:21 PM »

I love how the person knows how many clams he ate.. With his star power he should have been eating a dozen female clams Grin

Wonder how many sheets of tp he used..

Nic eto see him getting around...

I wish there was more questions being asked
DemocracyRose
« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2006, 04:34:08 PM »

I am glad to know he has emerged from his cave. However, aren't there more important questions.....Mysteron, why was he in New York? I don't think it was just to "party". Come clean.........what about these Slash comments? peace

Yeah, come on Mysteron... Give us a little piece of "info"...
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #18 on: February 13, 2006, 04:50:17 PM »

I thought merck said 2005 was going to be new gnr's year?
badapple81
« Reply #19 on: February 13, 2006, 04:53:58 PM »

Who cares.. every year was supposed to be GN'Rs year.. I'm really sure it's coming out soon!  yes
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: