Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 01, 2024, 05:33:21 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227981 Posts in 43256 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Problems with the Suits
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Problems with the Suits  (Read 1131 times)
BLS-Pride
Jack Daniel's drinkin'
Banned
Legend

Roses of Velvet Mother Fuckers.

« on: February 17, 2006, 01:13:07 AM »

Yeah it was comin..

Ok my problem is quite. Why is there such a lack or promotion(band wise, not CD wise), no website, GUNS N' ROSES not even on the record company artist list. All the leaks, the fans FINALLY get something back and they are right there to say NO.. End all discussion and leaking? When a huge amount of your audience is in a craze over a demo and a chunck of another song? Thats dedication if you ask me and they just do not seem to care. I hard is it to throw up a website. Add a few pictures.. Some updates. Not this 10 month crap shit. Some soild information on THE BAND.. There is no offial site with Bio's.. Not even knows bout these forums.. Lets get a main site up with info on the people who are with Axl created the record we are waiting and waiting and waiting to come out. Show some respect to the fans. Being a GnR fan still after all these earns that respect and the privledge.

Im done now.. These are my thoughts.. Not lookin to start a fuss over anything.

www.rosesofvelvet.com
[BLS-Pride] 10:16 pm: ron - lemmy is god.. agreed?
[Bumblefoot] 10:16 pm: Lemmy created God.
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2006, 01:19:44 AM »

You got a point about the website.  They could put up pics/bios of current members at least.....i'm sure there is SOME news they could put up there too, especially about said band members.

The only thing I can think of why they wouldn't....is b/c things are a lot further away then most of us think (or want) to believe.  Maybe they're not 100% sure who is in the band, so can't put up bios....stuff like that.  I don't know.

Personally, the lack of all that stuff doesn't bother me at all.  Its been so long without anything official that when news or songs do leak its kind of like we're "in" on it b/c its not released to the main stream.

"You're the worst character ever Towelie."
BLS-Pride
Jack Daniel's drinkin'
Banned
Legend

Roses of Velvet Mother Fuckers.

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2006, 01:23:37 AM »

Yeah. And I won't care if the CD isn't ready. Just give us something to know that the Band is there and ready.. Who's in it. How many beers they drank.. Fuckin something.. Its horrible. I don't know why this isn't a bigger issue.

www.rosesofvelvet.com
[BLS-Pride] 10:16 pm: ron - lemmy is god.. agreed?
[Bumblefoot] 10:16 pm: Lemmy created God.
Prucc
Rocker

One in a Million

« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2006, 01:27:26 AM »

I'll probably get crap for this but...

Majority of you people want this, need that, expect this, demand that and its nonsense. ?There is way too much expectations in the sense of what the fan deserves. ?I'm a huge GNR fan but the fact that nothing has totally materialized keeps me excited. ?Just think about when the CD drops and we have it in our hands... no more visiting the message board to discuss the what-if situations and everything coming from the dreamworks. ?It will be a discussions without dreams. ?Sound dumb? ?Maybe. ?But everyone shouldn't expect the world of GNR to be handed over to the fans when the man, Axl and crew are not read. ?Yeah, damn the man but he's "the man." ?He deserves all the time in the world. ?Who cares about who is in the band, who cares about the official site, who cares about the minor details... how about the dream of Chinese Democracy around the corner... AROUND THE EFFING CORNER.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2006, 01:28:57 AM by Prucc » Logged

12.03.02: Hartford
05.17.06: New York
11.08.06: Worcester
11.19.11: Hartford
04.14.12: Cleveland
07.23.16: East Rutherford
07.20.17: New York
10.11.17: New York
08.21.23: Boston
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »