Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 04, 2024, 10:37:09 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227995 Posts in 43256 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  I just don't miss the old band at all..Do you?
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] Go Down Print
Author Topic: I just don't miss the old band at all..Do you?  (Read 24019 times)
Syd Vega
Headliner

Let me break your heart

« Reply #180 on: February 23, 2006, 10:47:23 PM »

the old band sucks

yeah right  no
AxlStaleyWeiland
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #181 on: February 24, 2006, 12:21:57 AM »

Well you had Slash and Axl together with the old group...either one of those is non replaceable. Axl is more nonreplaceable than Slash tho b/c of his voice. No one and I mean no one sounds like Axl Rose. Slash in nonreplaceable b/c of his stage presence. When you watch them play its hard b/c you want to look at both Axl and Slash. This duo is nonreplaceable. So yes i do miss the old group mainly b/c of slash...but im fine with the new group I think they are great and i've been waitin to see what Axl has up his sleeve.

I feel teh same way, for me thosr two were franks n bean peanut butter n jelly, they wer ethe jagger richards the tyler perry the page plant etc.. They were the faces of gnr, and the most recongizable figures voted tops in their class..
couldnt have said it any better myself

its a miracle how long we can stay in a world our minds created in a world thats full of SHIT
AxlStaleyWeiland
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #182 on: February 24, 2006, 12:24:51 AM »

the old band sucks

jsut listen to the new track- i don't miss them at all
posts like these boggle my mind, is the old band not the reason for this site? the old band took over the fucking world of rock n roll, I mean, WTF?

its a miracle how long we can stay in a world our minds created in a world thats full of SHIT
LeftToDecay
VIP

i'd love to pull the wires from the wall

« Reply #183 on: February 24, 2006, 12:39:32 AM »

Jesus christ. Roll Eyes If 2 demos and a third of a demo can make you forget about 'old' GNR, then you were never much of a fan in the first place.
^ < < <  - - - -Only post this thread should have right there.

it's incredibly hard to believe there are actually GNR fans out there who give so little value to the old band.
Rock in Rio,one very half assed tour,3 demos(1 i find amazing, fail to fin d anything interesting in other 2) and already you give more credit to the new gnr.Hah.

this is what you should fear
you are what you should fear
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: