Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 08, 2024, 11:04:46 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228016 Posts in 43258 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  What image are u expecting?
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] Go Down Print
Author Topic: What image are u expecting?  (Read 22786 times)
SOLGER
Rocker

LIVE N? LET DIE

« Reply #120 on: March 13, 2006, 06:06:13 PM »

1 word...

RONALDINHO.   

The cup already has an owner... ok

Live N' Let Die
Axl_GNR
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #121 on: March 16, 2006, 08:51:05 PM »

Axl's image now sucks.? I think he should go back to his image that he had on new years eve 2001 going into 2002, shown here in these pics.?I was actually at this show and he looked awesome,  the real and genuine Axl Rose!? But now, his style has eroded.? Axl's goatee is ugly as f**k and the braids have to go, finally.? No more f**k**g baggy hocky/football jerseys either.?

benchiefjr
« Reply #122 on: March 16, 2006, 08:55:15 PM »

Axl's image now sucks.  I think he should go back to his image that he had on new years eve 2001 going into 2002, shown here in these pics. I was actually at this show and he looked awesome,  the real and genuine Axl Rose!  But now, his style has eroded.  Axl's goatee is ugly as f**k and the braids have to go, finally.  No more f**k**g baggy hocky/football jerseys either. 

Personally, all i wanna see is the image of the Chinese Democracy artwork sitting in front of my cd player...Seriously though, its gotta be this look.  Fuck Axl and his ghetto-ass.
Eduardo
VIP

Its just that demon life has got him in its sway

« Reply #123 on: March 16, 2006, 09:39:34 PM »

Come on Axl you defined rock n roll!!!!!!

LOL  rofl
Loaded NightraiN
17.5% Alcohol By Volume
Legend

« Reply #124 on: March 16, 2006, 10:00:46 PM »

Is it so hard to wear normal jeans and normal shirt? Come on Axl you defined rock n roll!!!!!! fuck the hip-hop culture yes

This is really cool... As mentioned before I liked the yesterday's vid look too..?

I know the hair talk gets old but I just think axl has had soemthing done, so I think this is partly the reason for the braides.. If it was typical axl it would have only been a phase.... he's human like anyone else in regards to aging, so if his hair was thin in 87 it's not getting thicker for rio 3.. Good for him if he had some stuff done.. I think this is why you might never see the free flowing hair of the past..

What exactly do you think he's had done... From the New years shows in 01/02 he had one or two braids in his hair, then a full head of braids in the summer... So something had to be "Done" within that period... To say he knew he would have something done, where he'd hafta braid his whole head as a sacrafise, is just nuts....
Carlos_f_Rose
« Reply #125 on: March 17, 2006, 12:22:34 AM »

Considering he's into 50 cent and maybe reaggeton he could call daddy jankee to help.? hihi hihi

rofl rofl rofl rofl

maybe man... Gasolina ... anyway axl take those braids off...
SWINGTRADER
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #126 on: March 17, 2006, 02:09:10 AM »

What the hell happened to Axl? between Jan 01'? and 02' tour .? I know Axl will never be the way he was in his hey day? ?but I would settle for this guy anytime? ? ? This guy kicks ass:? i want him back :

:http://youtube.com/watch?v=iFn2FXDDPi4&search=guns%20n%27%20roses
destroier
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #127 on: March 17, 2006, 02:57:24 AM »

He looked cool at rio, but really who cares? It's all about the music to me.
Jeramy
Rocker

« Reply #128 on: March 18, 2006, 04:11:13 PM »

I think all Axl needs to complete his new look is a diamond grill like Mike Jones has

"He's in my band, that's where Slash is, fuckhead. Go home!"
MarioGunner
Rocker

I should've known you're crazy

« Reply #129 on: March 18, 2006, 05:02:30 PM »

I thought he had evoluted well when i saw him at rock in rio 2001, he looked cool, kinda sporty but a rock star still, and for what i see las vegas was nice too. fuck this rap style, it sucks, he?s killing the rock fashionable attitude

You can run like a river
Till you end up in the sea
And you run till night is black
And keep on going in your dream

My NEW Trading Space http://www.freewebs.com/mariogunner/
JB9988
VIP

« Reply #130 on: March 18, 2006, 05:05:56 PM »

as long as he plays and goees to all the shows i dont care what the fuck he dreses like it wont efffect his singnig and talent!

McDuff
« Reply #131 on: March 19, 2006, 01:17:15 AM »

as long as he plays and goees to all the shows i dont care what the fuck he dreses like it wont efffect his singnig and talent!

well it won't effect his singing unless he wears something that causes pain or something,anyway who care,release the album and do a tour and get on with it  peace
SOLGER
Rocker

LIVE N? LET DIE

« Reply #132 on: March 19, 2006, 01:23:32 AM »

I thought he had evoluted well when i saw him at rock in rio 2001, he looked cool, kinda sporty but a rock star still, and for what i see las vegas was nice too. fuck this rap style, it sucks, he?s killing the rock fashionable attitude

WORD!  peace

Live N' Let Die
asstvp1009
Banned
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #133 on: March 19, 2006, 01:31:45 AM »

Dear Axl,
Please loose the braids, the stupid jerseys, and the baggy pants. Get a stylist if you have to. You are a rock god who should not be trying to look like a Korn or rap rock wannabe. You are the fucking King, go reclaim your throne on your own terms.

Your fan,
Ricky Bobby
badapple81
« Reply #134 on: March 19, 2006, 01:36:21 AM »

Dear Axl,
Please loose the braids, the stupid jerseys, and the baggy pants. Get a stylist if you have to. You are a rock god who should not be trying to look like a Korn or rap rock wannabe. You are the fucking King, go reclaim your throne on your own terms.

Your fan,
Ricky Bobby

For fuck sake, Axl is dressing how he fucking wants to and feels comfortable.. not to copy someone or be a wannabe.
SOLGER
Rocker

LIVE N? LET DIE

« Reply #135 on: March 19, 2006, 02:06:38 AM »

Dear Axl,

Your fan,
Ricky Bobby

For fuck sake, Axl is dressing how he fucking wants to and feels comfortable.. not to copy someone or be a wannabe.

an artist is 50% image...and he is destroying his image with this hip-hop look.

Live N' Let Die
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: