Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 16, 2024, 06:33:37 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228061 Posts in 43258 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Axl - Legal Press Release
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 56 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Axl - Legal Press Release  (Read 122436 times)
Schwarzgold
VIP

KAWUGI!

« Reply #980 on: March 08, 2006, 10:57:46 AM »

I wonder why nothing has been said.. Where's slash to defend himself or to say yes it happened?

Maybe he's still laughing.

Restraint is for suckers.
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #981 on: March 08, 2006, 11:01:08 AM »

I wonder why nothing has been said.. Where's slash to defend himself or to say yes it happened?

Maybe he's still laughing.

I mean that is possible... I don't believe everything I read.... I just think one would want to get this corrected or verified being it involves knocking his band members who he is working on a second album with..  I doubt it happened but it's also cool if axl n slash were like sitting down talking after ten years
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #982 on: March 08, 2006, 11:01:44 AM »

It looks like Slash is taking the high road, which will make Axl look like an even bigger asshole. Its obvious the insults in that press release was meant by Axl to start up a new set of games, and Slash apparently didn't fall for it.
What are these malicious attempts of slash??
Dont bother asking here. All these people accusing Slash of all these dastardly deeds can talk a big game, but when its time to show proof they are missing in action. The proof is in the pudding, and these people have no pudding.

No one accuse me of "taking sides". I'm just stating facts.

Wooody
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #983 on: March 08, 2006, 11:09:11 AM »

It looks like Slash is taking the high road, which will make Axl look like an even bigger asshole. Its obvious the insults in that press release was meant by Axl to start up a new set of games, and Slash apparently didn't fall for it.
Dont bother asking here. All these people accusing Slash of all these dastardly deeds can talk a big game, but when its time to show proof they are missing in action. The proof is in the pudding, and these people have no pudding.

I have pudding, How about the Howard Stern Gig they did with VR ? Everybody was laughing at axl about how he got fat and bald. But that's just for badmouthing, malicious attempts would be all the lawyers stuff, ?don't you find it a little too hipocritical to talk well about someone you're actually sueing ? (sp)

Just use your head and in the end you'll find your inspiration.
Charity Case
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #984 on: March 08, 2006, 11:13:38 AM »

This was just dumb by Axl.? Shows immautrity to do this in the public eye through a press release.? When he goes off on Slash and Izzy in a rant on stage, that's one thing, but to issue a press release and make these accusations and include a scenario from October that is only meant to do damage to Slash is just pathetic.? Don't get me wrong, I'm a fan of Axl's music, but I have to take Slash's side on this one.? I don't remember Slash ever ripping into Axl on anything.? And the lawsuit involving who owns the songs is completely understandable.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2006, 11:15:43 AM by Charity Case » Logged
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #985 on: March 08, 2006, 11:14:43 AM »

I have pudding, How about the Howard Stern Gig they did with VR ? Everybody was laughing at axl about how he got fat and bald. But that's just for badmouthing, malicious attempts would be all the lawyers stuff, ?don't you find it a little too hipocritical to talk well about someone you're actually sueing ? (sp)

The howard stern gig is him asking vr questions... it's not like they went out of their way to say something negative.. I heard the damn thing 2 yyears ago so I forget it really... Lets be real though it's the interviewers who only saw maybe the v,mas or that rio 3 pic that say axl has gotten fat.. it's the people giving interviews that usually star the whole axl thing being the ex gunners are the only life line to anything axl related since he never speaks about anything

also one's weight in a personal opinion, the other is potentially ruining friendships and a band..
« Last Edit: March 08, 2006, 11:20:45 AM by mikegiuliana » Logged
Jessica
aged 12 years in 12 years
Legend

Still there

« Reply #986 on: March 08, 2006, 11:15:26 AM »

Since Axl came out of his retreat to modestly talk about the whole issue, i think it proves he reads, or his family does, this forum.

I think he must be really upset at some of the comments, and mostly, at people continuously talking about an issue that should be laid to rest.

You guys say you care, i wonder why you can't prove it.

Nothing to say
makane
Legend

« Reply #987 on: March 08, 2006, 11:19:35 AM »

So we should just sit here without saying anything negative/facts about the "Holy One"?

YagetoutonyourownAndyoutakeallthatyouownAndyouforgetaboutyourhomeAndthenyou'rejustfuckin'gone!
Wooody
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #988 on: March 08, 2006, 11:21:34 AM »

The howard stern gig is him asking vr questions... it's not like they went out of their way to say something negative.. I heard the damn thing 2 yyears ago so I forget it really... Lets be real though it's the interviewers who only saw maybe the v,mas or that rio 3 pic that say axl has gotten fat.. it's the people giving interviews that usually star the whole axl thing being the ex gunners are the only life line to anything axl related since he never speaks about anything

howard did say something of course..it's Howard Stern ! Cheesy , but someone, I believe it was matt said something (about his hair I think) and everybody laughed their asses off...but I agree, ?evidently the media is like a big kid poking at everything, Slash lied about not watching the vma's though, a year later or so Adler put his foot in it and talked about how he called slash and asked "did you see that" ? and slash said yes, and it was when they all realized (maybe just adler) that a reunion was out of the question.

Wooody
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #989 on: March 08, 2006, 11:22:07 AM »

So we should just sit here without saying anything negative/facts about the "Holy One"?

your avatar rules.  peace ok

jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #990 on: March 08, 2006, 11:23:44 AM »

Everybody was laughing at axl about how he got fat and bald
Thats your pudding?? Thats fucking jokes, nothing more. Even people here say that kind of stuff.
don't you find it a little too hipocritical to talk well about someone you're actually sueing ? (sp)
?No I dont. I call it taking the high road. Talking shit in public is playing games. It looks like Slash isnt a gameplayer. What I do find hypocritical is someone airing their dirty laundry in public when they had a huge positive buzz surrounding them. Best buzz he had in 14 years. He remedies that by issuing a very negative press release and dividing his previously united fanbase.

makane
Legend

« Reply #991 on: March 08, 2006, 11:26:18 AM »

Thats your pudding?? Thats fucking jokes, nothing more. Even people here say that kind of stuff.
don't you find it a little too hipocritical to talk well about someone you're actually sueing ? (sp)
?No I dont. I call it taking the high road. Talking shit in public is playing games. It looks like Slash isnt a gameplayer. What I do find hypocritical is someone airing their dirty laundry in public when they had a huge positive buzz surrounding them. Best buzz he had in 14 years. He remedies that by issuing a very negative press release and dividing his previously united fanbase.
I also wonder if Axl wasn't aware of the positive reaction in the different fanbases when the leaks happened. Now he tears it apart once again.

YagetoutonyourownAndyoutakeallthatyouownAndyouforgetaboutyourhomeAndthenyou'rejustfuckin'gone!
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #992 on: March 08, 2006, 11:27:33 AM »

howard did say something of course..it's Howard Stern ! Cheesy , but someone, I believe it was matt said something (about his hair I think) and everybody laughed their asses off...but I agree, ?evidently the media is like a big kid poking at everything, Slash lied about not watching the vma's though, a year later or so Adler put his foot in it and talked about how he called slash and asked "did you see that" ? and slash said yes, and it was when they all realized (maybe just adler) that a reunion was out of the question.

There is no doubt in my mind slash lies... I think originally they don't want to admitt (adler slash) seeing axl's new band because they are suppose to be "enemies" But I also believe there are degrees to lying, some are harmless some are deadly or done ?to fuck someone elses career up..
Wooody
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #993 on: March 08, 2006, 11:27:52 AM »

also one's weight in a personal opinion, the other is potentially ruining friendships and a band..

Well that's kind of behind doors, we just see the tip of the iceberg, how to we know Slash said this or Axl said that ? We don't, which kinda makes me wonder why Im postin on this thread...

But the question remains... why talk well about a person you sue ?

makane
Legend

« Reply #994 on: March 08, 2006, 11:29:47 AM »

Well that's kind of behind doors, we just see the tip of the iceberg, how to we know Slash said this or Axl said that ? We don't, which kinda makes me wonder why Im postin on this thread...

He want's approval from Axl's fans, not everyone knows hes sued him.
Why should he, it doesn't help the case. You can disagree about something, but still love it.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2006, 11:35:17 AM by makane » Logged

Jessica
aged 12 years in 12 years
Legend

Still there

« Reply #995 on: March 08, 2006, 11:30:10 AM »

No, i am just saying we had our info, we sit in the middle of a divorce and just like most kids in the middle of something ugly, xe don't know who is the abuser and the abusee and in most cases; both sides are both.

So instead of sitting here crying, or talking for nothing, why don't we just zap the subject ?

Nothing to say
yorkie81
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #996 on: March 08, 2006, 11:31:47 AM »

Why would Slash lie about seeing the new band? Didn't he admit he tried to go see them in LA (I think) a few years ago but Axl found out and said he's not allowed in the building?
Wooody
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #997 on: March 08, 2006, 11:32:42 AM »

Hey that's malicious, you asked malicious, well...there you have it.

I don't agree, Slash is a big gameplayer, he talks about how he admires Axl and wants to listen to Axl's album .why? because he wants to be portrayed as the good guy, people will think...oh that's so nice of Slash to say something like that...but they forget he is fucking suing Axl ?? wtf ?

jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #998 on: March 08, 2006, 11:32:57 AM »

I also wonder if Axl wasn't aware of the positive reaction in the different fanbases when the leaks happened. Now he tears it apart once again.
I'm sure he knew. He just doesn't care.
I just answered that for you, but not to your liking. You are waiting for a biased opinion to back you up. Dont worry. You wont have to wait long. Someone will enter the thread soon and bash Slash for no reason.

Wooody
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #999 on: March 08, 2006, 11:33:23 AM »

Why would Slash lie about seeing the new band? Didn't he admit he tried to go see them in LA (I think) a few years ago but Axl found out and said he's not allowed in the building?

that was all security, Axl never knew untill after the concert.

Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 56 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: