Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 09, 2024, 05:17:18 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228016 Posts in 43258 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence
| |-+  Solo & side projects + Ex-members
| | |-+  Duff, Slash & Velvet Revolver
| | | |-+  "New" VR pics.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: "New" VR pics.  (Read 17160 times)
W. Botaxl Rose
Pansy
Banned
Rocker

Hi, I'm Botaxl & I like to cause riots.

« Reply #40 on: April 19, 2006, 05:08:59 PM »

My intitial reaction to those pics is that Weiland looks like someone with an eating disorder that had had a few cocktails shortly beforehand. I don't think he looks all that good/healthy in them. Hopefully it's nothing & we'll be getting another VR album later this summer.

Didn't you used to be Axl Rose? Yowza!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVAGh_zRiO4
Here Today...
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #41 on: April 19, 2006, 05:29:33 PM »

i think he looks fine, i think he looks a lot better than he did

I smoke my cigarette with style
Jessica
aged 12 years in 12 years
Legend

Still there

« Reply #42 on: April 21, 2006, 08:29:48 AM »

I'm guessing most of you have already seen these pics but for those who didn't visit any other vr/gnr boards during the move here they are:

they are from Nefarious Fine Jewelry hosted by Velvet Revolver at the Black Steel Restaurant on April 6, 2006 in Hollywood, California.

http://editorial.gettyimages.com/source/search/FrameSet.aspx?s=EventImagesSearchState%7c0%7c1%7c0%7c28%7c0%7c0%7c0%7c1%7c0%7c0%7c0%7c57259247%7c0%7c0%7c0%7c0%7c0%7c%7c%7c0%7c0%7c0%7c0%7c0&p=3&tag=1

And here's one from spike TV Auto Rox in Vegas

Duff looks so young that guy really doesn't age Shocked

probably lots of swimming and yoga...

nah, just me fantasizing on some guy i saw at my pool last year who looked a bit like him, straight dark hair though. Not wavy bleached...

Duff looks good.

And pammy looks as though she's just outed a double P.

Oh, sorry, errm, fuck , oh oops, it's not girlie language.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Nothing to say
JB9988
VIP

« Reply #43 on: April 23, 2006, 12:09:22 PM »

anyone notice, no slash.

hes busy practicing with GnR....
it will never happen and we can all thank god for that! fuck slash!

Origen
« Reply #44 on: April 23, 2006, 12:24:38 PM »

anyone notice, no slash.

hes busy practicing with GnR....
it will never happen and we can all thank god for that! fuck slash!

And you really call yoruself a GnR fan  Roll Eyes
JB9988
VIP

« Reply #45 on: April 23, 2006, 12:57:37 PM »

and you call your self a fan??? There is a new band and slash is not in it! Im a fan of guns not slash i never really liked him much. I dont see how ppl say they are a fan when the only thing they di is bitch about how slash and diff are gone! The new band kicks ass and are fucking awesome! The new songs and leaked songs are better then the old gnr songs and they didnt have slash with them did they!

SADIS
« Reply #46 on: April 23, 2006, 02:40:39 PM »

and you call your self a fan??? There is a new band and slash is not in it! Im a fan of guns not slash i never really liked him much. I dont see how ppl say they are a fan when the only thing they di is bitch about how slash and diff are gone! The new band kicks ass and are fucking awesome! The new songs and leaked songs are better then the old gnr songs and they didnt have slash with them did they!

Throw your old Guns records in the bin then.......
JB9988
VIP

« Reply #47 on: April 23, 2006, 02:59:44 PM »

i dont listen to them anymore i listen to boots and the leaks really i like the new band much better. I listen to a few like coma estranged dead horse and breakdown now n then but really thats it. I like the new band much better. oh and Better is the best fucking song EVER!!!!!!!!!!
But im not going to shit can a cd bc i dont like some ppl on them i keep them bc axl iis a kick ass singer!
« Last Edit: April 23, 2006, 03:10:08 PM by JB9988 » Logged

mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #48 on: April 23, 2006, 04:12:15 PM »

what a gnr fan, he likes some bunch of session players who have released zero music over the real guns n roses....

Either way it's kind of funny he doesn't listen to the old tunes since his lord axl is on them hihi

gnr today only exists because someone that doesn't realise it ended uses the name... Names don't make huge bands it's the players...

ten nobodies could be in this band and it would sell because of the name...

It's a riot this guy listens to boots and a few shows for years and years for a band no one in the real world know exists hihi

Axl great frontman, but he wasted way to many years , but I still support him, but could care less who he has up onstage with him acting like gnr... new band all they did was play other people's material on their "cd" tour..
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #49 on: April 23, 2006, 04:22:02 PM »

you must have hearing problems.. hihi Irs, cd, silkworms, oh my god, riyad all are crappy... better pray buckethead comes back because he was the only guitar star that band had... IRS without the BH solo would be shit.... Fortus isn't even on the leaks if they are as old as they seem..

Whatever man belive this is gnr, just like sabbath is sabbath with dio... All of those session players combined couldn't compare to slash's achievements in music, no one even knows who's in teh new band
Grouse
I'm a prick too, so I deserve a title!
Legend

« Reply #50 on: April 23, 2006, 07:11:51 PM »

You scare me nervous.....
Here Today...
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #51 on: April 23, 2006, 08:57:33 PM »

gnr today only exists because someone that doesn't realise it ended uses the name... Names don't make huge bands it's the players...

wow mike, i totally agree, i have never heard a truer statement!  and this is what ive been trying to say all along.  yes ok

mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #52 on: April 24, 2006, 04:27:17 AM »

wow mike, i totally agree, i have never heard a truer statement!? and this is what ive been trying to say all along.? yes ok

well it doesn't change my feelings for axl as a great frontman when the band was together, he was my favorite then and still is now. I just don't call this band gnr..
Here Today...
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #53 on: April 24, 2006, 11:24:31 AM »

wow mike, i totally agree, i have never heard a truer statement!? and this is what ive been trying to say all along.? yes ok

well it doesn't change my feelings for axl as a great frontman when the band was together, he was my favorite then and still is now. I just don't call this band gnr..

ok....personally im not a huge axl fan, but i dont have anything against him lol, hes cool..... i loved the old gnr, so i dont call this band gnr either.   

hyn_zie
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #54 on: April 25, 2006, 10:03:17 AM »

scott probally just shot up 10mins before the pic!!!

Jesus thats lovely . . . . . . . . . . The poor fucker is trying his best there and i think Scott looks shit cool, he's looking alot better than he has in years, he looked so fucked for the Shangra la Di album beer peace ok
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: