Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 16, 2024, 10:59:33 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228063 Posts in 43258 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Administrative
| |-+  Administrative, Feedback & Help
| | |-+  Nazi Moderators
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 12 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Nazi Moderators  (Read 41420 times)
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #120 on: April 26, 2006, 10:18:38 AM »

Path of least resistance?

Maybe for you that path would be if we changed instead of you......

So it seems like you want the board to suit your needs and make everything easier for you. Instead of you adjusting to the way the board is, which requires some work from you....  hihi

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #121 on: April 26, 2006, 11:39:00 AM »

Could some1 just tell me what what my site has to do with this!! you guys seem to bring it up alot! I never visit your site nor mention you guys! whats with all the hate towards my site that comes from you guys!

show me where i said anything about your site?
Backslash
\
VIP

Use Your Allusion

« Reply #122 on: April 26, 2006, 11:55:43 AM »

I think Brody was referring to a post that he made earlier at http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=29011.msg548753#msg548753.  No one responded to him.  ok

GNRevolution... the missing link.
allmysalvation
« Reply #123 on: April 26, 2006, 12:20:13 PM »

Sorry Backslash, I responded in a PM to Brody, as I don't feel like this thread is the right place to argue about your forum, as you guys already have a thread about that.

And in my PM it's quite clear why I said it and quite clear that it wasn't a dig on your forum.
Brody
« Reply #124 on: April 26, 2006, 12:26:18 PM »

Well i guess i just go around looking for fights to start! right allmysalvation! I hardly call defending myself starting fights!
allmysalvation
« Reply #125 on: April 26, 2006, 12:34:02 PM »

Well i guess i just go around looking for fights to start! right allmysalvation! I hardly call defending myself starting fights!

You haven't defended yourself at all dude. You just asked what something had to do with your forum, you offered no defense as to why ROV should be used in comparision to heretodaygonetohell, which is what my post was about.

All you've done is use a lot of exclamation points and get off topic. Keep anything with your forum that is directed personally to me like this last statement to PM.

As for this topic, I think you see in this thread exactly why Jarmo has to be the way he is..... and I love him for it.
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #126 on: April 26, 2006, 12:37:02 PM »

I think Brody was referring to a post that he made earlier at http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=29011.msg548753#msg548753.  No one responded to him.  ok

actually he was referring to myself and rainx saying we always bash his site etc. So I want to see where Im always bahsing him. I really dont think that's too much to ask now is it?
Backslash
\
VIP

Use Your Allusion

« Reply #127 on: April 26, 2006, 12:39:24 PM »

Ok, back on topic, please... we don't want another thread to turn into who hates vs. who doesn't hate ROV, it's not worth the time and effort, really. ?And please, don't IM me about it saying that the mods don't like you. ?I'm sure they have reasons, I don't like to get myself involved with those discussions either. ?It doesn't concern me, so why try and drag me into it? ?Anyways, this thread is about HTGTH and their supposed "Nazi moderators". ?

Personally, I haven't had any problems with the mods here and I think that violation of the rules calls for a response from mods. ?It's Jarmo's forum, let him call the shots. ?He has to pay to keep this site going, after all. ?Whatever rules you have a problem with, put up with them or leave. ?It's not like he has to change his rules to suit a few people. ?The site has been working this way for years.

EDIT: yeah I edited my post... Jesus... everything anyone says gets picked apart.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2006, 12:58:46 PM by Backslash » Logged

Brody
« Reply #128 on: April 26, 2006, 12:42:45 PM »

You haven't defended yourself at all dude. You just asked what something had to do with your forum, you offered no defense as to why ROV should be used in comparision to heretodaygonetohell, which is what my post was about.

All you've done is use a lot of exclamation points and get off topic. Keep anything with your forum that is directed personally to me like this last statement to PM.

As for this topic, I think you see in this thread exactly why Jarmo has to be the way he is..... and I love him for it.

Why would i defend, why my board should be in comparison to this one!! there is none! I never did compare it!!!!!

actually he was referring to myself and rainx saying we always bash his site etc. So I want to see where Im always bahsing him. I really dont think that's too much to ask now is it?

And no i wasnt refering to you and rainx idk who rainx is! i never talk to you!!
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

Singin' tu-lur-a-lei-oh...

« Reply #129 on: April 26, 2006, 12:47:35 PM »

... it's not worth the time and effort, really.

Just like your board then.

Boo!

Board war!

(But seriously, I'm kidding. So, back on topic please. The topic being... What a bunch of Nazi's we are)

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
Brody
« Reply #130 on: April 26, 2006, 12:49:43 PM »

We all know you not nazi's you guys do what you have to do here! Its would be chaos! without ya guys! whats the deal with everyone throwing around nazi all the time now!
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

Singin' tu-lur-a-lei-oh...

« Reply #131 on: April 26, 2006, 12:55:19 PM »

Ignorance, pretty much.

Scratch that,

it's a lack of originality or the ability to coin a term themselves.

Ooh, I've got another one, it... Never mind.

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
SLCPUNK
« Reply #132 on: April 26, 2006, 01:37:22 PM »

Boo!

Board war!

I challenge you to a "board off"............
Brody
« Reply #133 on: April 26, 2006, 01:44:32 PM »

Is this game like chess or checkers! Cause im told nazi's were only good at checkers!
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

Marmite Militia, taking over one piece of toast at a time!!!

« Reply #134 on: April 26, 2006, 01:48:37 PM »

Boo!

Board war!

I challenge you to a "board off"............

You're listening to too much Bubba The Love Sponge, SLC.

I assume a "board off" is SLC's version of a "cock off".

A "cock off" is when two guys whip em out and compare size.  Bigger cock wins.

Together again,
Gee, it's good to be together again,
I just can't imagine that you've ever been gone
It's not starting over, it's just going on
Backslash
\
VIP

Use Your Allusion

« Reply #135 on: April 26, 2006, 02:00:07 PM »

I assume a "board off" is SLC's version of a "cock off".

A "cock off" is when two guys whip em out and compare size.? Bigger cock wins.

hihi

Only in a "board off" no one wins.  peace

Brody
« Reply #136 on: April 26, 2006, 02:04:34 PM »

Welp im out! Im sure i wont be able to win this cock off!
SLCPUNK
« Reply #137 on: April 26, 2006, 02:08:26 PM »

A "cock off" is when two guys whip em out and compare size.  Bigger cock wins.

I only did that once at summer camp and that does not mean I'm gay..........

hihi

Only in a "board off" no one wins.  peace

I'm sorry, what did you say? I was too busy looking at your avatar..............
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #138 on: April 26, 2006, 07:50:43 PM »

I think Brody was referring to a post that he made earlier at http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=29011.msg548753#msg548753.? No one responded to him.? ok

Examples would be here, your forum, and cd.com. I'm not wasting my time digging up the examples. Anyone that wants to see the examples can just look at your post history at these sites.

chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #139 on: April 26, 2006, 07:58:59 PM »

Examples would be here, your forum, and cd.com. I'm not wasting my time digging up the examples. Anyone that wants to see the examples can just look at your post history at these sites.

you wont simply because it doesnt exist. It's all a figment of your twisted little imagination.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 12 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: