Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 23, 2024, 03:55:41 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227941 Posts in 43255 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Administrative
| |-+  Administrative, Feedback & Help
| | |-+  Nazi Moderators
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Nazi Moderators  (Read 40377 times)
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #160 on: April 28, 2006, 08:19:39 PM »

Come to think about it, that would be a cool name for a band...

THE NAZI MODERATORS

Maybe we should do a board band again...? rofl

I'll play guitar.

You're not a nazi moderator... It's not just a band, it's a cult...

Well fine then!? I didn't want to play anyway!

*currently crying in a corner*

look...you made him cry.....you nazi rant rofl rofl

lookingforbigfoot
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #161 on: April 28, 2006, 09:26:33 PM »

Actually one of the mods DID have a problem with me posting my who's from Canada going to the shows thread.

They locked it, and told me to use the tour thread - which, as Jarmo pointed out and I have a beef with, I CAN'T start a new thread in those sections, only append to one that's already dozens of pages long...

Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #162 on: April 28, 2006, 09:42:20 PM »

Actually one of the mods DID have a problem with me posting my who's from Canada going to the shows thread.

They locked it, and told me to use the tour thread - which, as Jarmo pointed out and I have a beef with, I CAN'T start a new thread in those sections, only append to one that's already dozens of pages long...

Well, after 9 looooong pages you still don't get it. I can't explain anymore. It's basically like talking to a 2 year old child who wants a toy but daddy won't buy it.

Life sucks... Boohoo...

lookingforbigfoot
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #163 on: April 29, 2006, 02:07:02 AM »

Of course it is...because YOU'RE the moderator, and as such, infallable...doesn't the weight get to you? Always being right...
snooze72
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #164 on: April 29, 2006, 04:21:39 AM »

Well, after 9 looooong pages you still don't get it. I can't explain anymore. It's basically like talking to a 2 year old child who wants a toy but daddy won't buy it.

I don't think it's a matter of not 'getting' it, it's not 'agreeing' with it.?? Cool? But people have now aired their opinions, nobody's going to change their minds after nine pages, so I'd suggest both sides just consider it on the record and leave it at that.

? ?

Queen of Everything
Slash is Orgasmic (This title has been bumped by the poster)
Legend

Slash Can Ride....... Me!

« Reply #165 on: April 29, 2006, 05:13:56 AM »

Of course it is...because YOU'RE the moderator, and as such, infallable...doesn't the weight get to you? Always being right...

What??  Mods dont think they're always right...  the usually are because they have facts and evidence and REASONS backing up their opinions and statements.  Unlike some people I can think of *cough*.  Even counting that, there are times mods are wrong, get noticed, say sorry and correct it.  They're human.

Formerly "Drama_qween"... but still as cool. Smiley
www.myspace.com/jessheartsmusic
lookingforbigfoot
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #166 on: April 29, 2006, 10:22:44 AM »

Well I haven't heard a sorry Tongue
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #167 on: April 29, 2006, 11:56:38 AM »

Neither have I for your nazi insult...

In case you're still waiting, there won't be a special thread for Canadians going to NYC. Or to Portugal, Spain, Hungary, Germany, Italy, Ireland, UK, Czech Republic, Poland, Austria, France, Belgium, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, The Netherlands or Finland.  ok

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #168 on: April 29, 2006, 12:18:52 PM »

In case you're still waiting, there won't be a special thread for Canadians going to NYC. Or to Portugal, Spain, Hungary, Germany, Italy, Ireland, UK, Czech Republic, Poland, Austria, France, Belgium, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, The Netherlands or Finland.? ok

in all fairness, i think the reason he was asking, was about getting a ride from the Greater Toronto Area since it is only 5 hours or so from NY....driving from Europe isn't quite as easy hihi peace

Speed Stone
Banned
Opening Act

patiently waiting

« Reply #169 on: April 29, 2006, 03:11:41 PM »

uh no, but word is they are also playing in europe this summer... confused

The one and only Speed Stone, reader since '99, member since 2002, had to delete my account due to severe insults by SLCPUNK
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #170 on: April 29, 2006, 03:49:38 PM »

uh no, but word is they are also playing in europe this summer... confused

hmm but we are talking about the NYC shows aren't we now? Undecided not the euro shows Tongue

Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #171 on: April 30, 2006, 12:31:32 PM »

And you won't get one from me cause there is no reason...

On the other hand you called me a nazi...

mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #172 on: May 01, 2006, 01:04:49 PM »

I moved this because, apparently, I'm a nazi.  hihi

You want everybody to be able to start new threads? One problem, page one will be filled with useless threads about the same things. All the "real" discussions will be bumped down to page two etc.

What happens next? People will start new threads because the ones they're looking for aren't one page one.

/jarmo

your going to prison for war crimes jarmo!!!!!  hihi

html sucks
Krispy Kreme
« Reply #173 on: May 07, 2006, 02:05:04 AM »

Hey Mods...

This is getting a little crazy with you forcing people to post under the same one thread for a show...who the hell has time to tread through 50 pages of comments - all on different things - with the only commonality being that there is mention of a particular show...

This is supposed to be a message forum but you're turning it into somewhere where people aren't free to post and discuss, rather be relegated to tacking onto already wandering postes full of one liners that take twists and turns that no one is going to read through where posts easily get missed and go unread.

I posted a topic about Canadians going to any particular shows, out of curiosity to see how many people from the place I live will be venturing out of the country to catch Guns N Roses shows.? I don't see how locking my thread and telling me to post t the end of other threads helps that discussion along...what, you want me to post a comment at the end of all 30 threads of all the different shows that no one will probably read through because they're already so long?

Loosen the reigns a little dudes!? I can't believe the level of censorship on a Guns n Fuckin Roses message board, it's a shame.

Amen!!!!
Mods need to lighten up, and the message needs to come from above, the Chief,  who seems  to set  the tone for  more and more control  over  his  subjects.
At some point it all will become unpleasant  and  people  will migrate  to other sites where  the moderators  are  less heavy handed. The great thing  about the internet  is that options  exist and oligopilies do  not  last long.
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #174 on: May 07, 2006, 02:11:50 AM »

Hey Mods...

This is getting a little crazy with you forcing people to post under the same one thread for a show...who the hell has time to tread through 50 pages of comments - all on different things - with the only commonality being that there is mention of a particular show...

This is supposed to be a message forum but you're turning it into somewhere where people aren't free to post and discuss, rather be relegated to tacking onto already wandering postes full of one liners that take twists and turns that no one is going to read through where posts easily get missed and go unread.

I posted a topic about Canadians going to any particular shows, out of curiosity to see how many people from the place I live will be venturing out of the country to catch Guns N Roses shows.  I don't see how locking my thread and telling me to post t the end of other threads helps that discussion along...what, you want me to post a comment at the end of all 30 threads of all the different shows that no one will probably read through because they're already so long?

Loosen the reigns a little dudes!  I can't believe the level of censorship on a Guns n Fuckin Roses message board, it's a shame.

Amen!!!!
Mods need to lighten up, and the message needs to come from above, the Chief,  who seems  to set  the tone for  more and more control  over  his  subjects.
At some point it all will become unpleasant  and  people  will migrate  to other sites where  the moderators  are  less heavy handed. The great thing  about the internet  is that options  exist and oligopilies do  not  last long.

Then why don't you just use your options instead of keep on complaining in every possible thread in this section?

Krispy Kreme
« Reply #175 on: May 07, 2006, 02:27:34 AM »

Hey Mods...

I posted a topic about Canadians going to any particular shows, out of curiosity to see how many people from the place I live will be venturing out of the country to catch Guns N Roses shows.? I don't see how locking my thread and telling me to post t the end of other threads helps that discussion along...what, you want me to post a comment at the end of all 30 threads of all the different shows that no one will probably read through because they're already so long?

Loosen the reigns a little dudes!? I can't believe the level of censorship on a Guns n Fuckin Roses message board, it's a shame.

Amen!!!!
Mods need to lighten up, and the message needs to come from above, the Chief,? who seems? to set? the tone for? more and more control? over? his? subjects.
At some point it all will become unpleasant? and? people? will migrate? to other sites where? the moderators? are? less heavy handed. The great thing? about the internet? is that options? exist and oligopilies do? not? last long.

Then why don't you just use your options instead of keep on complaining in every possible thread in this section?

Excuse me, mister speech control. We are  discussing a topic in a  calm and reasonable manner. At least I am. I have the right to express my opinion. Or has that been taken away also by the mods? My understanding is that the purpose of this site  is to allow free  people  to express  their opinion freely. I am  following the rules and sticking to the topic and not calling anyone  names. I simply disagree  and have a different opinion. Is that not allowed? I mean, really, am I to understand  that one must conform to the opinions of the mods in order  to post and participate in a discussion?
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #176 on: May 07, 2006, 02:32:17 AM »

Hey Mods...

I posted a topic about Canadians going to any particular shows, out of curiosity to see how many people from the place I live will be venturing out of the country to catch Guns N Roses shows.  I don't see how locking my thread and telling me to post t the end of other threads helps that discussion along...what, you want me to post a comment at the end of all 30 threads of all the different shows that no one will probably read through because they're already so long?

Loosen the reigns a little dudes!  I can't believe the level of censorship on a Guns n Fuckin Roses message board, it's a shame.

Amen!!!!

Excuse me, mister speech control. We are  discussing a topic in a  calm and reasonable manner. At least I am. I have the right to express my opinion. Or has that been taken away also by the mods? My understanding is that the purpose of this site  is to allow free  people  to express  their opinion freely. I am  following the rules and sticking to the topic and not calling anyone  names. I simply disagree  and have a different opinion. Is that not allowed? I mean, really, am I to understand  that one must conform to the opinions of the mods in order  to post and participate in a discussion?

Why are you getting upset? Have I offended you? Have I told you what you should post and what not (besides the rules)? Did I ask you to leave this board RIGHT NOW? Did I ask you to leave this board at all?

I'm just asking, if you think that the mods here make this place not worth the staying, why don't you just use your options instead of complaining in every possible thread in this section.

I've seen you posting about it in 3 different threads just this morning...

Krispy Kreme
« Reply #177 on: May 07, 2006, 02:38:39 AM »

Hey Mods...

Amen!!!!
Mods need to lighten up, and the message needs to come from above, the Chief,? who seems? to set? the tone for? more and more control? over? his? subjects.
At some point it all will become unpleasant? and? people? will migrate? to other sites where? the moderators? are? less heavy handed. The great thing? about the internet? is that options? exist and oligopilies do? not? last long.

Excuse me, mister speech control. We are? discussing a topic in a? calm and reasonable manner. At least I am. I have the right to express my opinion. Or has that been taken away also by the mods? My understanding is that the purpose of this site? is to allow free? people? to express? their opinion freely. I am? following the rules and sticking to the topic and not calling anyone? names. I simply disagree? and have a different opinion. Is that not allowed? I mean, really, am I to understand? that one must conform to the opinions of the mods in order? to post and participate in a discussion?

Why are you getting upset? Have I offended you? Have I told you what you should post and what not (besides the rules)? Did I ask you to leave this board RIGHT NOW? Did I ask you to leave this board at all?

I'm just asking, if you think that the mods here make this place not worth the staying, why don't you just use your options instead of complaining in every possible thread in this section.

I've seen you posting about it in 3 different threads just this morning...

So  what? Is posting  in 3 different threads illegal? I hardly think that I am the only person who peruses  the site  for different topics. Not really clear on what your point is. And  what you call complaining I call expressing my opinion. It is called freedom of  speech. I stand by my statements and by my right to express my opinion. And  I am not upset. I am calm. In fact, I am  going to bed, so any subsequent rebuttal will  fall  on deaf  ears and a computer on standby.
Axls Locomotive
VIP

Peelin' the bitch off my back

« Reply #178 on: May 07, 2006, 06:13:00 AM »

So  what? Is posting  in 3 different threads illegal? I hardly think that I am the only person who peruses  the site  for different topics. Not really clear on what your point is. And  what you call complaining I call expressing my opinion. It is called freedom of  speech. I stand by my statements and by my right to express my opinion. And  I am not upset. I am calm. In fact, I am  going to bed, so any subsequent rebuttal will  fall  on deaf  ears and a computer on standby.

if you want to express your freedom of speech why not build your own forum and post them there?...of course you wouldnt have an audience and this forum has a large one...why is it a large audience? because of the way this forum is run...

this place isnt the Civil Rights movement and you arent Martin Luther King...noone is going to be affected by issues spoken here, noone will die, no political decisions will be made because of what you or anyone here has said blah blah fucking etc...so seriously, give yourself a chill out pill

""Of all the small nations of this earth, perhaps only the ancient Greeks surpass the Scots in their contribution to mankind"
(Winston Churchill)"
Elrothiel
« Reply #179 on: May 08, 2006, 10:57:02 AM »

All this censorship and "karma" points stuff is really getting to me.

I think we need to think right back to the beginning and the reason why the board came into existence in the first place.

Guns N' Roses.

Rock N' Roll.

Freedom. Of. Speech.

Humanity.

As much as I love this board... all this arguing, banning, insulting, karma points... its NOT the human way.

In my opinion, I think Jarmo is just out to make this message board 100% perfect.

And unless we all get brain slugs attached to our heads... that AIN'T EVER gunna happen. Not in a million years.

The more rules Jarmo adds, the more people will feel confined and censored.

I don't know about you guys, but I don't want to have to hold back when discussing something. I am a very passionate person, and when I discuss something, I say EVERYTHING I have to say. That is me.

And a lot of people are the same way.

Lets just go right back to the beginning, and LET everyone post what they want to.

A better way of filtering out pointless negative arguments from a section where it is not convenient to be there, would be to create an "GET IN THE RING" section, and whenever a topic gets out of hand with people arguing, move it there.

That way, people wouldn't feel so censored. Because there would be a place for arguing and heated debates.

The world is full of arguments, that is the human way. If arguments didn't exist, there would be world peace.

If arguments were censored ALL the time, there would be world peace for a short time, and then all would explode and NO ONE would be able to stop it until all the people in the world had gotten their anger out.

That is just my opinion.

Ignore it if you like... meh!
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: