Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 23, 2024, 01:13:27 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227938 Posts in 43255 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Administrative
| |-+  Administrative, Feedback & Help
| | |-+  Nazi Moderators
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Nazi Moderators  (Read 40368 times)
speed-stone
Banned
Rocker

...i fell in love and baby...

« Reply #180 on: May 08, 2006, 10:59:44 AM »

i agree with your posts 100% skelly. i have now been hit with seven bad karma points without even breaking the rules once in the past few days, all while moderators are calling me an idiot and getting away with it. i like this board but i feel sad that people are using these karma points to destroy a persons reputation for no reason at all, it's become an excuse for showing muscles whenever they don't agree with or like a poster and i think that is sad. and yes, i've thought about it too, gnr was always about speaking your mind. this is ridicilous.

i see the light at the end, but everytime i take a step, it gets dim... tell me is this hell we're living in? if so, heaven's gotta be better, but if we're hellbound, whatever, it's going down.
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #181 on: May 08, 2006, 11:08:39 AM »

i agree with your posts 100% skelly. i have now been hit with seven bad karma points without even breaking the rules once in the past few days, all while moderators are calling me an idiot and getting away with it. i like this board but i feel sad that people are using these karma points to destroy a persons reputation for no reason at all, it's become an excuse for showing muscles whenever they don't agree with or like a poster and i think that is sad. and yes, i've thought about it too, gnr was always about speaking your mind. this is ridicilous.

Well, to use your words, I don't need to show my muscles to "a few letters on a screen"...

And to SkynyrdGirl: Sorry, but there are rules, if you don't like it you got other options as well. We've analyzed it a million times and you still don't get it:

Jarmo's yard, Jarmo's rules.

Follow them or swallow them...

Actually I just thought of that but it sounded cool, didn't it? Like it came out from a Tarantino movie... And then blood all over the screen.

I need to sleep a bit.

anythinggoes
« Reply #182 on: May 08, 2006, 11:11:42 AM »

Actually I just thought of that but it sounded cool, didn't it? Like it came out from a Tarantino movie... And then blood all over the screen.

I need to sleep a bit.

yeah go to sleep not very tarantinoish at all  Tongue
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #183 on: May 08, 2006, 11:42:51 AM »

I need to sleep a bit.

yeah go to sleep not very tarantinoish at all  Tongue

Oh come on, I'm a nazi moderator. You should be kissing my ass. hihi

MR W,AXL ROSE
Welsh, and luvin' it
Legend

live,breathe eat GNR.

« Reply #184 on: May 08, 2006, 11:47:11 AM »

I need to sleep a bit.

yeah go to sleep not very tarantinoish at all? Tongue

Oh come on, I'm a nazi moderator. You should be kissing my ass. hihi
hay  rant you just insulted yourself,give yourself a - karma point  hihi

╔═╦╦╦═╦═╗ ╔═╗ ╔═╦═╦═╦═╦═╗
║║║║║║║╚╣ ║║║ ║═║║║╚╣═╣╚╣
╠╗║║║║╠╗║ ║║║ ║╚╣║╠╗║═╬╗║
╚═╩═╩╩╩═╝ ╚╩╝ ╚╩╩═╩═╩═╩═╝
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #185 on: May 08, 2006, 11:58:24 AM »

Just so the rest of the board knows, Skynyrd Girl and speed-stone are two reasons why I decided to try this karma feature.

I didn't want to single anybody out but since these two are opposed to the idea, I might as well point out why I decided to try it.

Their constant off topic posts and speed-stone's insults are something we're gonna have less off in the future.

I couldn't care less what you want to do with each other, you can keep that to yourselves. I don't want to read about it in a thread about photos.

Freedom of speech doesn't work because there's always a small group of people who think they can do anything as along as they use the freedom of speech excuse.

I don't need your " hihi" posts or your "OMFG! LOL!? rofl? rant? love " posts. Maybe that's freedom of speech to you, to me it's a waste of space.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

Singin' tu-lur-a-lei-oh...

« Reply #186 on: May 08, 2006, 12:41:01 PM »

Freedom. Of. Speech.

Well, you clearly didn't pay any attention to my story now did you.

Posting  hihi or  rofl is not an exercise in freedom of speech. As I said before, it's as if some of you have created for yourselves this vague notion of freedom of speech, and yet have no idea what it really is, nor the real importance of it. People who bang on about freedom of speech do such in that it is essential that it must exist, in as far as your are able to voice your opinion somewhere; not everywhere.

Though, that was a nice list of why this board was created. Humanity? I knew that eventually jarmo plans on taking over the world, I just never knew that he also intended to save humanity. Unless of course you mean humanity in that it was humane of him to create this board in the first place....................... Or,

maybe even for the good of humanity.

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
Chav Hunter
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #187 on: May 08, 2006, 01:59:29 PM »

I just been through all 10 pages of this thread, and I fell asleep about 6 times  rofl hihi Grin

Elrothiel
« Reply #188 on: May 08, 2006, 02:14:40 PM »

Freedom of speech doesn't work because there's always a small group of people who think they can do anything as along as they use the freedom of speech excuse.

I don't need your " hihi" posts or your "OMFG! LOL! ?rofl ?rant ?love " posts. Maybe that's freedom of speech to you, to me it's a waste of space.

I'm not saying people can get away with anything just by saying "FREEDOM OF SPEECH", but when you start controlling people and saying that we can't comment on something that someone else has said to us, or thank someone when they compliment us on a photo because its "off topic".... that isn't right.

And I don't think I can remember a single time that I have EVER posted emoticon-only posts, and I have NEVER posted an "OMFG! LOL! *insert emoticons here*" post.

And to SkynyrdGirl: Sorry, but there are rules, if you don't like it you got other options as well. We've analyzed it a million times and you still don't get it:

I KNOW there are rules! And as far as I know, I follow them. Yes I go off topic occasionally, but so does everyone.

Well, you clearly didn't pay any attention to my story now did you.

Posting hihi or rofl is not an exercise in freedom of speech. As I said before, it's as if some of you have created for yourselves this vague notion of freedom of speech, and yet have no idea what it really is, nor the real importance of it. People who bang on about freedom of speech do such in that it is essential that it must exist, in as far as your are able to voice your opinion somewhere; not everywhere.

Though, that was a nice list of why this board was created. Humanity? I knew that eventually jarmo plans on taking over the world, I just never knew that he also intended to save humanity. Unless of course you mean humanity in that it was humane of him to create this board in the first place....................... Or,

maybe even for the good of humanity.

Thanks Jim. Thanks a lot. Sad

You know full well that I wasn't insinuating that Jarmo intends to take over the world.

The humanity thing was SUPPOSED to mean that it is human nature to say what they feel and hate being told what they can and can't say.

And yes I do know what freedom of speech is. I don't "bang on" about it, but this is one case where I WILL "bang on" about it because that is what this board SHOULD be all about.

.... oh fuck it! Why should I bother pourin' my heart out and expressing myself when all that'll happen is that I'll get ANOTHER - karma point for "disrespect" or "insubordination" or just plain old "disobeying the rules".

Even though I'm not.
Chav Hunter
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #189 on: May 08, 2006, 02:16:43 PM »

There is only one solution to this problem my friends....

GET IN THE RING, MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!  ok rofl

WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #190 on: May 08, 2006, 02:19:40 PM »

hey jarmo

how about a 10 letters minimum per post??

it`d solve the "emoticon only" problem ok

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
Skeba
Laugh Whore
Legend

Comedy is tragedy plus time

« Reply #191 on: May 08, 2006, 02:38:09 PM »

Nah... The emoticon posts would just start forming of 10 emoticons.. Well, 5, if one consists at least 2 characters.

I've created an atmosphere where I?m a friend first, moderator second. Probably entertainer third.
JennaSide
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #192 on: May 08, 2006, 04:34:04 PM »

Of course there have to be rules, and they have to be upheld...  but I'll admit that is by far the most strict board I've ever been a member of... and yeah, sometimes it annoys me, but I'm not going to get all bent-out-of-shape about it.
There's no need to try to be a freedom-fighter because it's obviously not going to change anything.  I've seen some intelligent posts on the subject and the mods seem to respond very defensively...  this suggests to me that there's no room for change, so let it go.
I enjoy reading the boards and some people here are really great, so I'll stay. I'll live with the rules, because it ultimately comes down to "live with it or leave" doesn't it?

I'm the luckiest girl alive.
Elrothiel
« Reply #193 on: May 08, 2006, 05:16:12 PM »

Yea it does JennaSide... kinda sad isn't it, that a Gn'R forum has such strict authority... well... its sad in an ironic way.
speed-stone
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #194 on: May 08, 2006, 05:17:09 PM »

Yea it does JennaSide... kinda sad isn't it, that a Gn'R forum has such strict authority... well... its sad in an ironic way.

yeah i've thought the same alot of times.

i see the light at the end, but everytime i take a step, it gets dim... tell me is this hell we're living in? if so, heaven's gotta be better, but if we're hellbound, whatever, it's going down.
SLCPUNK
« Reply #195 on: May 08, 2006, 05:23:25 PM »

It's not that strict really. The strict part keeps the clutter down to a minimum. Imagine if there was not what a mess it would be?

There is also nothing wrong with a sex joke here and there, but when the running theme becomes you taking it in the arse.......it may become tired to those of us who do not come here to masturbate.
AdZ
It's LiberAdZe, bitch!
HTGTH Crew
Legend

« Reply #196 on: May 08, 2006, 05:26:23 PM »

Well it's pretty simple.

If you don't like it, go away.
speed-stone
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #197 on: May 08, 2006, 05:31:15 PM »

Well it's pretty simple.

If you don't like it, go away.

that's new. Roll Eyes so now people can't even criticize?
"if you don't like my country, go away".
sounds familiar...

AdZ
It's LiberAdZe, bitch!
HTGTH Crew
Legend

« Reply #198 on: May 08, 2006, 05:35:58 PM »

You're not criticising, you're just complaining.
WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #199 on: May 08, 2006, 05:50:54 PM »

i personally had never any problem with the rules on this board..... i can`t really understand all this bullshit....

i think it started when some people were upset about their threads being deleted or merged with other threads......

and speed-stone...  how dare you complain about your karma points?? or about the arbitrariness of our mods?? i just don`t get it... you called SLCPUNK a fuckhead and that his mother should die in a car accident...  i mean, are there still any unanswered questions on this??      you asked for christos to quote you on that and when he did you changed the topic directly and told him that neemo called you a fag.....

i mean do you really feel treated in an unjust way??? from what i read, you definitely deserve the one or other karma point....
« Last Edit: May 08, 2006, 06:09:50 PM by WARose » Logged

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: