Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 28, 2024, 04:58:17 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227962 Posts in 43255 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence
| |-+  Solo & side projects + Ex-members
| | |-+  Duff, Slash & Velvet Revolver
| | | |-+  (rumor) slash files for divorce
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7 Go Down Print
Author Topic: (rumor) slash files for divorce  (Read 30702 times)
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« on: April 28, 2006, 06:50:46 AM »

April 28 2006

Slash has filed for divorce from his second wife, Perla.

The couple filed for divorce in Los Angeles on Thursday, April 27.

Slash met Perla after the divorce of his first wife Renee in 1997. The couple became engaged in 2000 and married in Maui later that year. The couple had their first child, London Hudson, in 2002 and then along came Cash Anthony Hudson in 2004.

Things have not gone well for the relationship ever since Perla took over management of Velvet Revolver. This lead to reports of a Velvet Revolver break-up a few weeks ago. Those reports were quickly denied by the band. Velvet Revolver are currently recording their second album

ttp://www.undercover.com.au/news/2006/apr06/20060428_slash.html

mrs axlrose rosesofvelvet.com
Grouse
I'm a prick too, so I deserve a title!
Legend

« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2006, 06:53:25 AM »

Damn mike you beat me to it, I was just about to post this.

Anyone know how much credibility this site has?
Sweet s
Rocker

Here There Everywhere

« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2006, 06:56:20 AM »

Even though It's sad fr Slash I think it could be good news in the long run for Velvet Revolver,So in a funny way I hope it is true

We Love To Treat Women Great ,But We Havn't got Any Money So We Treat Them Like Shit-Izzy Stradlin 1986
Eric
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2006, 07:34:38 AM »

I've heard nothing but bad things about her, which may be unfair, I don't know her
Mandy.
Bitch Queen
Legend

« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2006, 07:49:53 AM »

And we've been hearing a few rumours about Slash and his wife lately, and they are not so good.

So, if the rumours are true, I hope this is too.
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2006, 08:09:00 AM »

I don't know shit about slash's wife so I can't say anything, but I do know the times I have seen them out together they looked happy.. Sure people can fake it while in the public happens all the time..
Eric
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2006, 08:11:14 AM »

Is this the one, I assume, Slash was arrested for getting into a fight with while making the 2nd snakepit record? If this is true, by the way (divorce)-the documents can be made public soon, like any other celebrity divorce
sic.
id est
VIP

i wrote don't cry

« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2006, 08:28:07 AM »

Fits in with this and this.

How much truth there is to any of this is another matter, but I tend to consider BP from CD.com reliable.

There's no logic here today / Do as you got to, go your own way / I said that's right / Time's short your life's your own / And in the end / We are just...
snooze72
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2006, 08:29:24 AM »

April 28 2006

Slash has filed for divorce from his second wife, Perla.

The couple filed for divorce in Los Angeles on Thursday, April 27.

Slash met Perla after the divorce of his first wife Renee in 1997. The couple became engaged in 2000 and married in Maui later that year. The couple had their first child, London Hudson, in 2002 and then along came Cash Anthony Hudson in 2004.

Things have not gone well for the relationship ever since Perla took over management of Velvet Revolver. This lead to reports of a Velvet Revolver break-up a few weeks ago. Those reports were quickly denied by the band. Velvet Revolver are currently recording their second album

ttp://www.undercover.com.au/news/2006/apr06/20060428_slash.html

mrs axlrose rosesofvelvet.com

Undercover is usually reasonably credible, but they're jumping the gun a bit on this one.? Pretty sure Slash filed for a separation, not a divorce.? And I don't think anybody's actually seen the papers, but that may happen today.? ?(I know Undercover hasn't).

Slash met Perla long before he divorced Renee.? He left her for Perla.?

And yes, she charged him with assault or some such thing a few years ago, although from what I know, she's actually the one who thumped him out and then called the cops as a coup de grace.? They broke up at that point, but got back together.? (Obviously).? ?Which may well happen again.? She's really got a vice-grip hold on the guy.? ?Hope the kids don't become pawns.? Sad
GypsySoul
C is for cookie, that's good enough for me
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2006, 08:55:38 AM »

Things have not gone well for the relationship ever since Perla took over management of Velvet Revolver.
I don't follow VR that much so this is the first time I'm hearing that Perla was/is their manager.
Is it true?? ?

God chose those whom the world considers absurd to shame the wise (1 Corinthians 1:27)
oldgunsfan
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2006, 09:17:25 AM »

I feel for their kids, but if the rumors about her are true, good for Slash Cheesy

He can hook up with any number of fluzies....

just don't marry them Grin
kobys
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2006, 09:31:28 AM »

If Perla is as mean as she's made out to be this is going to be one nasty divorce. This is kind of sad but Slash will bounce back I'm sure.

I'm a Ronald Reagan conservative and damn proud of it!
snooze72
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2006, 09:37:46 AM »

Things have not gone well for the relationship ever since Perla took over management of Velvet Revolver.
I don't follow VR that much so this is the first time I'm hearing that Perla was/is their manager.
Is it true?? ?

Oh, missed that part, sorry.? No, Perla was managing Slash (which is another long story), not VR.? I think Undercover really missed the boat with their reporting, likely because of their haste to be the first to 'break' it. ? Rather unusual for them.
Scabbie
Legend

Time is relative

« Reply #13 on: April 28, 2006, 09:57:19 AM »

very Spinal Tap

Here today...ready to rock
Backslash
\
VIP

Use Your Allusion

« Reply #14 on: April 28, 2006, 10:09:25 AM »

very Spinal Tap

You know, I was waiting for someone to say that.  Only thing is, it might cause Slash to leave the band, instead of the other members.

Pretty sure Slash filed for a separation, not a divorce.  And I don't think anybody's actually seen the papers, but that may happen today.   (I know Undercover hasn't).

Does one have to file for separation?? I thought people were separated after they began living in different households?

GNRevolution... the missing link.
snooze72
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #15 on: April 28, 2006, 10:30:30 AM »

.... I thought people were separated after they began living in different households?

Yeah, that too.? Wink? ?But no, you have to file documents if you want to protect the various assets...? in other words, to keep Perla from draining the joint bank accounts, selling the house, taking the kids, etc, while they're organizing the split. ? ?Undecided
killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #16 on: April 28, 2006, 11:33:35 AM »

Now we know why Slash is hanging out with Matt and Tommy Lee. The P****  posse is on the prowl. beer

I find that i'm far more powerful and effective when i can celebrate another's way, rather than to wish to own it.
Katrin
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #17 on: April 28, 2006, 11:45:38 AM »

So I guess all these rumours recently are true after all (or at least part of them)  Undecided
They always looked so happy together... and I feel sorry for their kids.
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

Marmite Militia, taking over one piece of toast at a time!!!

« Reply #18 on: April 28, 2006, 11:47:00 AM »

So I guess all these rumours recently are true after all (or at least part of them)? Undecided
They always looked so happy together... and I feel sorry for their kids.

Me too.

Slash seems like a pretty devoted (if often absent, but hey...that's the way) father.

I feel bad for his kids, if all this is true.

Together again,
Gee, it's good to be together again,
I just can't imagine that you've ever been gone
It's not starting over, it's just going on
Jamie
VIP

« Reply #19 on: April 28, 2006, 12:00:58 PM »

Man I feel really bad for Slash, whether this is true or not. He's havin a shit load said and written about him leaving his band, getting back with Axl and all manner of other shit, including that crap that was made up about him being into voodoo and all sorts of stuff; and now this. I'm hoping he's doing OK and none of these rumours about him is gettting to him.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: