Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2024, 05:23:29 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227924 Posts in 43253 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Water on the Reunion Speculation Fire
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Water on the Reunion Speculation Fire  (Read 8497 times)
Steel_Angel
« Reply #20 on: May 02, 2006, 07:26:49 PM »

I really think Slash is back... otherwise they wouldnt keep it hush hush..
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #21 on: May 02, 2006, 07:28:49 PM »

Why would Slash, Duff and Matt be apart of the Chinese Democracy tour if they weren't involved in the making of the new album?

So the other guys that invested years into making Chinese Democracy just get dumped? Let's forget about them, right?

That would make no sense.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
TOPGUNner
Rocker

Gonna call the president...

« Reply #22 on: May 02, 2006, 07:41:57 PM »

EVERYTHING is hush hush. And it's been that way for a long time. I don't think Slash is back, I think this is just the Guns and Roses way; don't speak to anyone about anything.

Said it once, said it before: Guns and Roses will unite ONE last time for the rock and roll hall of fame induction.

......However, that's not to say, of course, I wouldn't love it if it were true they reunited to play Hammerstein.  ok

Got a one way ticket on your last chance ride
Got a one way ticket to your suicide
russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #23 on: May 02, 2006, 07:45:14 PM »

So axl's playing alone?!

karaoke starts now!!

good one.

I think that the reunion thing just looks more and more possible, I think that lady was just trying to keep things under wraps. THe thing with Brain is just to perfect, to fit a reuinion in. there is no way Sorum would go back to guns without anyone else ie Slash and duff.

Gnr reunion starts now?

Matt Sorum will go to whomever is paying him play music.

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

Marmite Militia, taking over one piece of toast at a time!!!

« Reply #24 on: May 03, 2006, 08:25:12 AM »

not that i believe all of the reunion rumors, but i will laugh my ass off if it does happen. All the people that are so sure it's not gonna happen will have to eat their own words. How would people that are so dead set against a reunion feel? Which brings me to another question. Anyone who says they absolutely are against a reunion: What made you a fan in the first place? The original band, correct?

i personally don't really care what kind of lineup we get just as long as they can play and sound good. I like the new band alot, and of course, there's always a place in my heart for the original band.

i just find it all too strange. Axl's statement, Slash's lack thereof, Scott's statement, Scott's statement quickly removed, Duff's "no comment", Matt hanging out with Axl (which was the real shocker to me). It's all weird. Maybe hints at things to come? Who knows, guess we'll see on the 12th.

There's a difference between being "against something" and just flat out thinking something is unlikely to happen.

IF there was a reunion, I'd be psyched as hell...jumping up and down, screaming and yelling, practically pissing myself psyched.

But I just don't think it's gonna happen.  It's one of those things I'd LOVE to be wrong about, honestly.  But....given what we know....

Together again,
Gee, it's good to be together again,
I just can't imagine that you've ever been gone
It's not starting over, it's just going on
Dont Try Me
Life Without You
Legend

« Reply #25 on: May 03, 2006, 09:07:59 AM »

not that i believe all of the reunion rumors, but i will laugh my ass off if it does happen. All the people that are so sure it's not gonna happen will have to eat their own words. How would people that are so dead set against a reunion feel? Which brings me to another question. Anyone who says they absolutely are against a reunion: What made you a fan in the first place? The original band, correct?

i personally don't really care what kind of lineup we get just as long as they can play and sound good. I like the new band alot, and of course, there's always a place in my heart for the original band.

i just find it all too strange. Axl's statement, Slash's lack thereof, Scott's statement, Scott's statement quickly removed, Duff's "no comment", Matt hanging out with Axl (which was the real shocker to me). It's all weird. Maybe hints at things to come? Who knows, guess we'll see on the 12th.

There's a difference between being "against something" and just flat out thinking something is unlikely to happen.

IF there was a reunion, I'd be psyched as hell...jumping up and down, screaming and yelling, practically pissing myself psyched.

But I just don't think it's gonna happen.  It's one of those things I'd LOVE to be wrong about, honestly.  But....given what we know....

I realy hope the new guys will be there. I came to embrace and love them over the past 6 years. It be weird if the new guys got ditched for sticking with Axl so long. So I don't think that's gonna happen. But I could......maybe a little little bit...imagine Slash onstage with Finck, Fortus, Tommy, Brain etc. So that he would fill a gap that Bucket left...... But that's not gonna happen. I'll eat my shoes and stinky socks if that happens.

Guns N' Roses - Dessel (Graspop)- 24 juni 2012
Guns N' Roses - Rotterdam - 4 juni 2012
Guns N' Roses - Arnhem - 3 oktober 2010 - amazing!!!
Guns N' Roses - Nijmegen - 2 july 2006 - kickass!!!
The Estranged MrFlashbax
VIP

The Tranquil Jester

« Reply #26 on: May 03, 2006, 09:45:55 AM »

i HIGHLY doubt there's a reunion.. i'm not against it but i'm sure there's no reunion... and hey, if i'm wrong.. i'll GLADLY eat my own words  Cheesy

Thanks 2 those who went 2 Mustang Harry's on May 12th. That made my first concert experience something I'll never forget. Never did I feel like I fit in anywhere as much as I did amongst you strangers
Dont Try Me
Life Without You
Legend

« Reply #27 on: May 03, 2006, 09:48:52 AM »

i HIGHLY doubt there's a reunion.. i'm not against it but i'm sure there's no reunion... and hey, if i'm wrong.. i'll GLADLY eat my own words  Cheesy

C'mon.....I'm eating my shoes AND stinky socks if that were to happen......you'll just eat your words?...easy...easy  hihi

Guns N' Roses - Dessel (Graspop)- 24 juni 2012
Guns N' Roses - Rotterdam - 4 juni 2012
Guns N' Roses - Arnhem - 3 oktober 2010 - amazing!!!
Guns N' Roses - Nijmegen - 2 july 2006 - kickass!!!
artfromtex
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #28 on: May 03, 2006, 09:53:37 AM »

for anyone to whole-heartedly believe one way or another is foolish. in the GNR world there is reason to feel like "where there's smoke, there's fire", because ANYTHING is possible. but, alot of time and effort has been invested in the new guys. the great thing is we get to find out in a few days.

"Without conflict we'd all be pretty bored, wouldn't we?" - Nikki Sixx
The Estranged MrFlashbax
VIP

The Tranquil Jester

« Reply #29 on: May 03, 2006, 09:58:48 AM »

C'mon.....I'm eating my shoes AND stinky socks if that were to happen......you'll just eat your words?...easy...easy  hihi

i'll be too busy shittin my pants to be eating anything else  hihi

Thanks 2 those who went 2 Mustang Harry's on May 12th. That made my first concert experience something I'll never forget. Never did I feel like I fit in anywhere as much as I did amongst you strangers
Big Gun
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #30 on: May 03, 2006, 10:02:10 AM »

hope you're right but if he's gone from VR why duff (lie) or scott have to keep it quite. if it was true i think we should've ?heard something from scott ( like the previous one about AXL).

Please don?t put your life in the hands
Of a rock and roll band
And throw it all away
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #31 on: May 03, 2006, 10:06:58 AM »

I don't think it'll happen but if I got the ritz lineup instead of the 2002 msg lineup I wouldn't mind rofl
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: