Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 23, 2024, 04:15:25 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227936 Posts in 43254 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Exciting Times
Pages: [1] 2 3  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Exciting Times  (Read 11212 times)
a.k.a. Dovey
VIP

Does the walker choose the path?

« on: May 04, 2006, 04:02:17 PM »

I am just very keen to hear peoples thoughts here, because to me from next Friday is going to begin the most exciting time in Gun n Roses history for a very very long time! Personally I was blown away in the build up to the UYI releases but because the wait has been so long except for the little interlude in 02 I am so excited this time. What do you guys and gals think? Next Friday at the first gig in New York will start off a whole new chapter in the bands history and I think its just gonna go fucking nuts from there on in! I do believe that there will be some sort of announcement with regards to the album release date, during the New York gigs which will then just set the tone for the rest of the summers gigs knowing that there is the anticapation of an album to come! ITS FUCKING HAPPENING PEOPLE!! I am just counting down the days to the gig at Download when its pitch black and the band take the stage and the opening riffs of Jungle kick in (if thats what they open with)! Lets just be very happy to be Guns N Roses at this moment in time! Take it easy! Mike

DarkVirus
Opening Act

Here Today...Gone To Heaven!

« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2006, 04:08:14 PM »

I dont know if its just me, but I am not excited at all...I got tickets for the 17th so I have to wait a whole week and a half being its the last show. I dont think I will be excited until Im inside the Hammerstein Ballroom and GnR take the stage, thats when I'll lose my mind, for now, Im just taking it easy as if nothing is going on, I try not to be on GnR, because of the fear of being let down...my excitement will come the day I'm there....
Hatts
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2006, 04:10:55 PM »

I'm so fucking excited!  I just realised i won't have access to a computer on friday. Shit.  I'm going to the 14th show at hammerstien but it will be wierd totally not knowing what has been said the show before.  I hope i figure this out.

Hatts

"If I thought that I was crazy well i guess i'd have more fun."
Niko
Rocker

« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2006, 04:11:06 PM »

i think that what is happening roght now and what is going to happen in the next days is the real comeback of GNR
this time they are showing that is a serious tour, and i think that since 1993/4 everything wasnt excinting as these days
Mandy.
Bitch Queen
Legend

« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2006, 04:16:53 PM »

I'm not excited, even though I have plenty of reasons to be. I mean, we're closer to Chinese Democracy than ever.
I think the only thing missing for me to get extremely excited is a UK tour.
CTgirl
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2006, 04:17:33 PM »

Hell yeah I'm going fuckin nuts!!!!I'm so excited I can hardly breathe.What an awsome opportunity to see the best band ever and in such a small venue.I feel like this is a gift to the fans from Axl.Fuckin nuts I'm going fuckin nuts!!!!
leesixxrose
Banned
VIP

I love Kiki

« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2006, 04:18:19 PM »

I try not to think about it too much... i wont be at the shows but ill be waiting for some reviews, pics, bootlegs, stories....
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

Intensity, Integrity, Intelligence

« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2006, 04:20:23 PM »

I'm stoked.... a concert in that venue is going to be awesome.

I also think each show will have something unique about it.
MR W,AXL ROSE
Welsh, and luvin' it
Legend

live,breathe eat GNR.

« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2006, 04:20:44 PM »

im not excited.........IM FUKIN GOD DAMN JOLLY BARMY EXCITED ?rofl .this is the most activity since the last tour but even then it wasnt as fun as lately with the new tour,leaks etc etc.

i think this is fitting
 ? ? ? ? ? ? this tour is dedicated to all the guns n fukin roses fans
 ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?who stuck with us through all the fukin shit,
 ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? and to all those who appose hmmm well ?hihi

╔═╦╦╦═╦═╗ ╔═╗ ╔═╦═╦═╦═╦═╗
║║║║║║║╚╣ ║║║ ║═║║║╚╣═╣╚╣
╠╗║║║║╠╗║ ║║║ ║╚╣║╠╗║═╬╗║
╚═╩═╩╩╩═╝ ╚╩╝ ╚╩╩═╩═╩═╩═╝
oldgunsfan
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2006, 04:21:14 PM »

i think that what is happening roght now and what is going to happen in the next days is the real comeback of GNR
this time they are showing that is a serious tour, and i think that since 1993/4 everything wasnt excinting as these days

not at all, if you read the interview on gnronline when Axl was in China he said in 2002 they would be touring for 2-3 years, not -3-4 month and than an ubrupt end as what really happened....not to piss on your parade or anything but I'm just hoping he makes it the 17th
JDA
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2006, 04:24:05 PM »

I am very excited. ?I will be enjoying the days a little more when the GN'R train gets rolling again. ?I do hope that we are closer to the release of CD but I almost don't want to get to excited. ?I was so let down last time when the whole 02' thing blew up and nothing came out of it. ?I thought for sure we where going to see the album last time. ?I do think that oppurtunities are presenting them self to GN'R and this would be the perfect summer to release the album. ?I don't know why you would want to release it in the fall when you can in the summer. ?They have had plenty of time. ?I also am wondering if there is any chance that Mr. Stradlin may be joining them. ?Anyway, am excited just hope they don't screw up. ?peace
TOPGUNner
Rocker

Gonna call the president...

« Reply #11 on: May 04, 2006, 05:06:41 PM »

For those here that say they're not excited, regardless of if they are or are not going to the NYC shows...and regardless of your excuses for not being excited...check your pulse...YOUR FUCKING DEAD

There isn't a day that goes by where I don't countdown until May 12th, listen to GNR music, and talk to anyone who will listen about GNR possibly making a comeback. I can't imagine how I'll feel May 12th taking the train into the city and being in that small place with only 2,499 other people. It'll be epic

Got a one way ticket on your last chance ride
Got a one way ticket to your suicide
The Hinge
Headliner

Here Today...and every bloody day

« Reply #12 on: May 04, 2006, 05:07:56 PM »

I am super excited !!!!!!!! There is more suprises in store I am sure......I don't have the chance to even see one show that they have announced but I have an excitment that I only get with GNR. ?hihi

'Most organized religions make a mockery of humanity'
rocky
Rocker

These are the times of my bullshit life!

« Reply #13 on: May 04, 2006, 05:20:57 PM »

I can't wait til next friday!!  I'm gonna come straight home from the bars and anxiously await the first reviews.  I am already having trouble sleeping, and I'm not even going!

Skol Vikings
speed-stone
Banned
Rocker

...i fell in love and baby...

« Reply #14 on: May 04, 2006, 05:24:13 PM »

For those here that say they're not excited, regardless of if they are or are not going to the NYC shows...and regardless of your excuses for not being excited...check your pulse...YOUR FUCKING DEAD

There isn't a day that goes by where I don't countdown until May 12th, listen to GNR music, and talk to anyone who will listen about GNR possibly making a comeback. I can't imagine how I'll feel May 12th taking the train into the city and being in that small place with only 2,499 other people. It'll be epic

beer
i'm seeing them in europe and i'm so energized these days i feel like i can do anything! Grin
finally we're gonna guns n' roses on stage again, and this time it will be for good! smoking

i see the light at the end, but everytime i take a step, it gets dim... tell me is this hell we're living in? if so, heaven's gotta be better, but if we're hellbound, whatever, it's going down.
TAP
Banned
Rocker

March of the Pigs

« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2006, 05:26:51 PM »

Definitely exciting times. I can understand people being negative because of Axl's history, but it just feels like this time he's doing it his way. The leaks, the rumours, the lack of official information all smell like a masterplan rather than lack of plan to me. You can sense the tension building up to a huge release of energy at the shows in New York - I think they will be legendary. Well.....I hope he makes it to the 17th when I have tickets anyway  Wink

Now doesn't that make you feel better?
The pigs have won tonight
Now they can all sleep soundly
And everything is all right
Carlos_f_Rose
« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2006, 05:29:00 PM »

It would be exciting for me  if it were about  the original band.... No feelings listening to other guys playing Slash's solos, especially November rain's solo....
speed-stone
Banned
Rocker

...i fell in love and baby...

« Reply #17 on: May 04, 2006, 05:30:00 PM »

It would be exciting for me? if it were about? the original band.... No feelings listening to other guys playing Slash's solos, especially November rain's solo....

keep that negative shit outta this thread and leave it to us to be excited, thanx! ok

i see the light at the end, but everytime i take a step, it gets dim... tell me is this hell we're living in? if so, heaven's gotta be better, but if we're hellbound, whatever, it's going down.
manny
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #18 on: May 04, 2006, 05:30:18 PM »

I remember being excited about the 2002 tour. Opening night was in canada, and I remember waking up in the mornign hoping to read soem reviews and see what songs the band palyed. I logged on to GNRX, and the first thread was "OhOH", so the moral of the story is not to get too excited about a show until it actually starts.
Origen
« Reply #19 on: May 04, 2006, 05:31:40 PM »

It would be exciting for me? if it were about? the original band.... No feelings listening to other guys playing Slash's solos, especially November rain's solo....

keep that negative shit outta this thread and leave it to us to be excited, thanx! ok

I bet money on it you weren't a GnR fan during 87-93 now they were exciting times.

Don't dismiss people from posting in this thread just because your a lil GnR lick ass fanboy  ok
Pages: [1] 2 3  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: