Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 06, 2024, 06:42:37 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227999 Posts in 43256 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Administrative
| |-+  Administrative, Feedback & Help
| | |-+  Change of background colour?
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Change of background colour?  (Read 3824 times)
wadey
Legend

« on: June 02, 2006, 06:14:12 PM »

Any chance you could change the background colour of the boards to a darker shade.
theres that much going on in G N' R land just now and we are all spending hours on the boards........it might be an idea to change the colour to reduce eye strain cos my peepers are fucking killing me....lol.
Any one else feel the same or am i been SOFT   Smiley

wembley-91'  leeds-02'  donington-06'  sheffield-06'  leeds-10'  manchester-10'  manchester-12' - donington 18' -and i finally met Axl !
journey
Moondancer
Legend

« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2006, 06:32:57 PM »

I'm the opposite. The darker boards I've been to hurt my eyes. I like this one, because it's light and clear.
Jimmy?
You can't really dust for vomit
Legend

Don't you try to stop us now.......

« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2006, 06:38:10 PM »

i do like the the colours as they are, but i can adjust to change easily if need be  hihi
Mandy.
Bitch Queen
Legend

« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2006, 06:48:21 PM »

nahhh... these colours are alright Smiley
MR W,AXL ROSE
Welsh, and luvin' it
Legend

live,breathe eat GNR.

« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2006, 09:56:32 PM »

how about a brail version then for when i cant find my specs  ok

╔═╦╦╦═╦═╗ ╔═╗ ╔═╦═╦═╦═╦═╗
║║║║║║║╚╣ ║║║ ║═║║║╚╣═╣╚╣
╠╗║║║║╠╗║ ║║║ ║╚╣║╠╗║═╬╗║
╚═╩═╩╩╩═╝ ╚╩╝ ╚╩╩═╩═╩═╩═╝
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2006, 10:50:57 PM »

I'm the opposite. The darker boards I've been to hurt my eyes. I like this one, because it's light and clear.
I agree. Why fuck with perfection.

Evolution
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2006, 10:59:59 PM »

IMO: Black doesn't look as classy as this grey/white mix.
EFISH
« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2006, 11:05:16 PM »

i lovce it just how it is... i dont like the forums with the black backrounds.. it gets annoying for me
Brody
« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2006, 05:03:36 AM »

I will be honest i like this forums theme.. its perfect thats why i followed a similar theme with my forum..
makane
Legend

« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2006, 05:08:57 AM »

I will be honest i like this forums theme.. its perfect thats why i followed a similar theme with my forum..
You should've tried to make it unique. Now the place has the same posters, same look, but it's just more inactive. So theres really no reason to check that site instead of this.
Though the chat is OK.

YagetoutonyourownAndyoutakeallthatyouownAndyouforgetaboutyourhomeAndthenyou'rejustfuckin'gone!
godiva
« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2006, 05:30:31 AM »

I agree with Journey. I prefer a light background as well. If I lurk too much at mygnr, my eyes start to hurt. Not sure if it's only the background  color though....
Brody
« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2006, 06:58:18 AM »

You should've tried to make it unique. Now the place has the same posters, same look, but it's just more inactive. So theres really no reason to check that site instead of this.
Though the chat is OK.

Actually.. Its Different.. In many ways.. Always good ole critical makane!  The threads, Sections are a light theme.. and the backround is dark.. kind of a mix. I chose to go with a simple theme, like this site has chosen to go with.. my theme is unique and different from htgth's i just chose to share some of the features..
Axls Locomotive
VIP

Peelin' the bitch off my back

« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2006, 09:23:19 AM »

Any chance you could change the background colour of the boards to a darker shade.
theres that much going on in G N' R land just now and we are all spending hours on the boards........it might be an idea to change the colour to reduce eye strain cos my peepers are fucking killing me....lol.
Any one else feel the same or am i been SOFT   Smiley

what browser do you use?

try opera www.opera.com , you can change the settings in the view/style menu to a high contrast white text on black background

but you can always ask jarmo to add another high contrast stylesheet to this forum ...multi stylesheets arent enabled for this forum tho

""Of all the small nations of this earth, perhaps only the ancient Greeks surpass the Scots in their contribution to mankind"
(Winston Churchill)"
wadey
Legend

« Reply #13 on: June 03, 2006, 03:48:13 PM »

? Any chance you could change the background colour of the boards to a darker shade.
Any one else feel the same or am i been SOFT? ?Smiley

what browser do you use?

try opera www.opera.com , you can change the settings in the view/style menu to a high contrast white text on black background

but you can always ask jarmo to add another high contrast stylesheet to this forum ...multi stylesheets arent enabled for this forum tho

ive adjusted my moniter settings and its not 2 bad now........... Grin          i dont need specs just yet!!

wembley-91'  leeds-02'  donington-06'  sheffield-06'  leeds-10'  manchester-10'  manchester-12' - donington 18' -and i finally met Axl !
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: