Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 16, 2024, 02:06:52 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228064 Posts in 43258 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  GN'R in Dublin (no Motley Crue!) - Avenged Sevenfold supporting
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 Go Down Print
Author Topic: GN'R in Dublin (no Motley Crue!) - Avenged Sevenfold supporting  (Read 41650 times)
JB9988
VIP

« Reply #200 on: February 25, 2006, 10:02:59 PM »

Yea i mean how the hell can they put an album out and not tour the us. Not to sound like and american ass or anything either but it is hard to believe that. I think end of 06 beginning of 07 (latest) they will do sometihng in the US.

The Dog
Legend

« Reply #201 on: February 26, 2006, 01:34:54 AM »

All it said is RIGHT NOW there is no US tour scheduled....doesn't mean it won't happen, just that there are no plans as of right now.

"You're the worst character ever Towelie."
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #202 on: February 26, 2006, 01:46:31 AM »

i feel that if theres no US leg to this tour then there wont be an album with it.
I agree. He will not tour here without an album to help support the tour. If Axl starts booking dates for asia, expect a repeat of 2002 with the only difference being that he doesn't perform here.

W. Adam S
Rocker

...Gone to the toilet

« Reply #203 on: February 26, 2006, 11:28:37 AM »

I remember all the GNR fans loving the prodigy at Leeds, Im a big fan anyway so I would love to see them there.

'For Ricky to be any smarter he would have to die and come back as a turnip' - Trailer park boys.
WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #204 on: February 26, 2006, 11:32:40 AM »

i doubt that a us tour promoter would book gnr as of right now.... so they`re doing ewurope first and after that america....

it?s as easy as this....

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
Gaymo, the Hobbit
Banned
Legend

« Reply #205 on: February 28, 2006, 02:17:00 PM »

The only son of a bitch with enough piss, vinegar and kill-?em-all attitude to shove an M-80 up rock?s collective ass right now is Axl Rose. [LA Weekly]
Minneapolisnewsman
« Reply #206 on: February 28, 2006, 02:19:02 PM »

I remember all the GNR fans loving the prodigy at Leeds, Im a big fan anyway so I would love to see them there.

I would love to see Avenged Sevenfold open for GNR!!
Gaymo, the Hobbit
Banned
Legend

« Reply #207 on: February 28, 2006, 02:20:53 PM »

LOL, look at the scan: no moshing... wtf??

The only son of a bitch with enough piss, vinegar and kill-?em-all attitude to shove an M-80 up rock?s collective ass right now is Axl Rose. [LA Weekly]
the tourist
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #208 on: February 28, 2006, 02:32:14 PM »

hey guys i am from holland and we are planning the dublin gig.. but i have one question are pitch tickets standing tickets? and is the concert played in a arena or outside?? thanks
NickNasty
Tha Nastiest
VIP

Alive.

« Reply #209 on: February 28, 2006, 02:53:45 PM »

you bastards! Dammit i think this is the only time i have ever been pissed off to live in the US! I want to go Embarrassed Embarrassed
come over to the UK coz ive got a spare bedroom.get the ferry to ireland wiv me n my bro.then when GNR play the US i will come over to urs  beer.

Hey is that extra bedroom still up for use? ok

i will make it to one of these shows

---Nick Nasty--

Boston, MA 12/2/02          Worcester, MA 11/8/06

Dublin, Ireland 6/9/06       E. Rutherford, NJ 7/23/2016
WARose
Legend

« Reply #210 on: February 28, 2006, 02:57:07 PM »

it doesn`t say "no photos".... wtf??

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #211 on: February 28, 2006, 03:04:56 PM »

It's pretty impossible nowadays to stop that because a lot of people have camera equipped mobile phones....

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
WARose
Legend

« Reply #212 on: February 28, 2006, 03:11:34 PM »

It's pretty impossible nowadays to stop that because a lot of people have camera equipped mobile phones....

/jarmo

does that mean they`ll allow digital cameras as well?

jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #213 on: February 28, 2006, 03:13:33 PM »

I think it's possible. I remember bringing a camera to certain venues in London.

At one show, they even asked me to show the camera to them, and then they let me in.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
philspectorshotme
Rocker

i wasn't complaining!

« Reply #214 on: February 28, 2006, 04:04:45 PM »

hey guys i am from holland and we are planning the dublin gig.. but i have one question are pitch tickets standing tickets? and is the concert played in a arena or outside?? thanks

pitch = standing

its called the rds arena, but it is an outdoors venue.

edit: and also, security at gigs in dublin are usually pretty good about things like cameras. in fact i think ive only been searched once - at a stones show. there were searches carried out a radiohead show i went to but they told me i could pass on through cause they were having a smoke (but of course, i was already so stoned i just stood there in a crucifix pose waiting to be patted down). both those shows were at the point so maybe it wont be the same security.
then again, security may get a message from the gnr crew to be extra vigilant. but on the whole, security in the south at concerts is really second to none.

the crowds on the other hand are often terrible. servely lacking in atmosphere. only one concert down there ive truly enjoyed crowdwise was the stooges (actually i was searched at the stooges too, my bad, and that was the worst cause they took my last spliff - but maybe it was for the best with intensity of the stooges set). im predicting a similar sort of crowd for guns thankfully. though a lot of those attending are in for a shock - there are a lot of fairweather 'fans' going expecting the sweet child o mine and november rain without any idea of the likes of think about you, my michelle etc.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2006, 04:11:02 PM by philspectorshotme » Logged
MR W,AXL ROSE
Welsh, and luvin' it
Legend

live,breathe eat GNR.

« Reply #215 on: March 01, 2006, 07:56:38 AM »

ive just thought of a great tshirt for this show.on the front it says "HERE TODAY GONE TO DUBLIN" and on the back it says "CHINESE DEMOCRACY=GUINESS-GOOD THINGS COME TO THOSE WHO WAIT" beer

╔═╦╦╦═╦═╗ ╔═╗ ╔═╦═╦═╦═╦═╗
║║║║║║║╚╣ ║║║ ║═║║║╚╣═╣╚╣
╠╗║║║║╠╗║ ║║║ ║╚╣║╠╗║═╬╗║
╚═╩═╩╩╩═╝ ╚╩╝ ╚╩╩═╩═╩═╩═╝
wink
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #216 on: March 01, 2006, 09:25:00 AM »

look at the scan
no under 18, unless with somebody 21+, ID required.
the tourist
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #217 on: March 01, 2006, 11:22:59 AM »

oke thanks man

does someone now a good hotel near the  rds arena thanks
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #218 on: March 01, 2006, 11:38:03 AM »

All questions about the gig itself should be posted in the thread dedicated to the show that you can find in the On Tour section.  ok

/jarmo

Yesterday
Rocker

"It seems like forever and a day....."

« Reply #219 on: March 02, 2006, 12:30:31 PM »

I thought the Dublin tickets went on sale last Saturday.  Anyone know how they sold?  If this is already a topic I am sorry.

Time just fades the pages in my book of memories...
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: