Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 16, 2024, 08:54:13 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228062 Posts in 43258 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Oslo, Norway @ Spektrum, 28th June / Updates with picture July 4th
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 21 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Oslo, Norway @ Spektrum, 28th June / Updates with picture July 4th  (Read 65436 times)
Martina
Headliner

What I thought was beautiful...

« Reply #320 on: June 29, 2006, 11:52:52 AM »

i dont want to see the stupid face and high legs or the college geek with glasses.

you dont need to watch it.
every guitar player/singer/drummer/whatever has its own style while preforming.why should robin change his style of preforming?

music is important.not if he makes stupid face or not.that shure doesnt effect on his talent and abbility of preforming/creating songs.

''hey dude,you wanna go home?,i say,do you wanna go home?,if you do,we will gladly help you'' -axl rose, melbourne 1988
estranged2006
Banned
Rocker

Barbara K Bodine is a Fucking Whore. Traitor

« Reply #321 on: June 29, 2006, 11:54:55 AM »

i dont want to see the stupid face and high legs or the college geek with glasses.

you dont need to watch it.
every guitar player/singer/drummer/whatever has its own style while preforming.why should robin change his style of preforming?

music is important.not if he makes stupid face or not.that shure doesnt effect on his talent and abbility of preforming/creating songs.
it looks dumb. its not rock n roll. slash never did those actions. it looks like clown
Martina
Headliner

« Reply #322 on: June 29, 2006, 11:58:42 AM »

it looks dumb. its not rock n roll. slash never did those actions. it looks like clown

ir robin slash?no.well,why he has to act like him?
if you people keep compare old with new you'll never be satisfied.

''hey dude,you wanna go home?,i say,do you wanna go home?,if you do,we will gladly help you'' -axl rose, melbourne 1988
Gaymo, the Hobbit
Banned
Legend

« Reply #323 on: June 29, 2006, 11:58:56 AM »

wow, that's such a good argument. what moves ARE rock n' roll, can you tell me?

ridiculous dude

The only son of a bitch with enough piss, vinegar and kill-?em-all attitude to shove an M-80 up rock?s collective ass right now is Axl Rose. [LA Weekly]
Schwarzgold
VIP

KAWUGI!

« Reply #324 on: June 29, 2006, 11:59:46 AM »

. slash never did those actions.

Here's the inside scoop, buddy: Robin ISN'T Slash, so it is irrelevant what Slash does or not.

Restraint is for suckers.
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #325 on: June 29, 2006, 12:04:17 PM »

I think the best bet for everyone is for cd to come out keep a slight amount of classics and act like this is an entire new band and play their own music

it's like everything is similar to old the music, seeing izzy or baz the little solos, the solo intros to certain songs... it's like enough already just be your own new group
wells
VIP

!!

« Reply #326 on: June 29, 2006, 12:08:25 PM »

No one can play like robin ,the guy screws up so many afd solos, and his solos before songs are really nothing special,, he's a good player on his own stuff, but as far as covering gnr he messes up ALOT!

sorry mike, but that is not true... you may like or dislike his playing, but he isn't screwing AFD solos... ok, you want originals to play originals, but that is whole other part of the story... it is just not fair to say he screws them up...
Linuc
Headliner

www.gnrsweden.com

« Reply #327 on: June 29, 2006, 12:08:51 PM »

Is this really the thread for the concert in Oslo?

I must say that I.R.S was really fuckin' good yesterday, wow. And the screaming part in Better was.. WOW! Axl was really great, the band too.

Swedish Guns N' Roses-site & forum:
http://www.gnrsweden.com/
Schwarzgold
VIP

KAWUGI!

« Reply #328 on: June 29, 2006, 12:10:18 PM »

I must say that I.R.S was really fuckin' good yesterday, wow.

I read this often. Was something significantly changed or was ist just played especially well?

Restraint is for suckers.
Linuc
Headliner

www.gnrsweden.com

« Reply #329 on: June 29, 2006, 12:13:33 PM »

I read this often. Was something significantly changed or was ist just played especially well?
I don't know... It was more attitude and I think they played it a little bit faster, but I'm not sure...

AdZ
It's LiberAdZe, bitch!
HTGTH Crew
Legend

« Reply #330 on: June 29, 2006, 12:14:00 PM »

Between London and Donington it got heavier..

Well, it's still light at the beginning but the heavier parts later on in the song definitely got.. louder and heavier.
Linuc
Headliner

www.gnrsweden.com

« Reply #331 on: June 29, 2006, 12:15:19 PM »

Maybe, but it was not that good in Stockholm.

Martina
Headliner

« Reply #332 on: June 29, 2006, 12:15:25 PM »

I think irs is different played live than on demo.and its better ?yes
rir5 preformance is just ?drool drool

they were late for hour,or more ?

mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #333 on: June 29, 2006, 12:16:32 PM »

No one can play like robin ,the guy screws up so many afd solos, and his solos before songs are really nothing special,, he's a good player on his own stuff, but as far as covering gnr he messes up ALOT!

sorry mike, but that is not true... you may like or dislike his playing, but he isn't screwing AFD solos... ok, you want originals to play originals, but that is whole other part of the story... it is just not fair to say he screws them up...

I am only saying how I hear it.. if you're saying he is playing them differently then that is possible, but if he is trying to play them like a cover then he is messing up certain parts.. I've heard it in the long solo for scom, , and the double nr solos.. It's not just watching, I play random yotubes from whatever shows and listen and something is off.. i think he messes them up, that's just how I hear it...

Micky.Fegz
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #334 on: June 29, 2006, 12:19:21 PM »

robins apparently stupid face pulling is called GURNING (sp) its what happens when you put every emotion into whatever you are doing!!!

ever seen angus young play he gurns all night long !!!

or when your on a computer game and your trying really hard sometimes you pull funny faces !! (not that i play computer games, no time)

Finck puts every emotion and energy he's got into every song

i'm a guitarist and i gurn when i play its just something natural!

now we all know better Wink

www.myspace.com/bulletsforteeth
agropolus
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #335 on: June 29, 2006, 12:28:21 PM »

I think irs is different played live than on demo.and its better  yes
rir5 preformance is just  drool drool

they were late for hour,or more ?

IRS live is way better than the demo (which is already great). The album version will be awesome, I`m sure!
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #336 on: June 29, 2006, 12:35:45 PM »

None of the biggest newspapers will review the concert due to the "photo-contract" they have to sign.? ?Undecided
Basically they are allowed to use 1 photo, for 1 time only, and not reprint or sell it.

VG (biggest paper) just had a story about how Axl requested models for the concert and afterparty.
well now if there is negitive press we know why.
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #337 on: June 29, 2006, 12:39:48 PM »

Well I love the demo version.  I haven't actually heard it live myself yet.
The vocal on Paris IRS sounds fantastic althought it's from an audience recording.

I don't know... It was more attitude and I think they played it a little bit faster, but I'm not sure...
My guess is that it has something to do with the incident in sweden.
I'd love an audio or a video of it... drool

@mike and 2006, You may not like his style but I admire robins image old or new as well as his wicked guitar.
I just don't like stereotypes about music. Free yourself, dudes.

Ok enough of offtopic.
Death Cube K
« Reply #338 on: June 29, 2006, 12:44:09 PM »

well now if there is negitive press we know why.

The press is always negative. I think the paper edition had 2 pages of bullshit.

But hey, who cares, they also said AFD would never make it big and that it sucked. Thats how wrong the press can be so fuck em. They have no clue and they should seriously check their facts with people here for example before publishing them.
Martina
Headliner

« Reply #339 on: June 29, 2006, 01:04:39 PM »

press likes to be negative.people like to read negative.stupid but true.negative news draw more attention. crying

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 21 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: