Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 16, 2024, 08:28:41 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228061 Posts in 43258 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Axl arrested in Sweden on June 27th
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 55 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Axl arrested in Sweden on June 27th  (Read 130753 times)
deanaxlrose
Rocker

Hey, where's my Avatar ?

« Reply #820 on: June 28, 2006, 12:33:53 PM »

It would be interesting, not to mention hilarious, to know how it all went down. Here are some possible scenarios.

Version 1
Security guard approaches Axl and an argument starts.
Axl immediately drops to his knees and bites the guard.

Version 2
Axl, being drunk, falls down and mistakenly thinks he was hit.
In a fury, he blindly bites the first thing that he can find. A leg.

Version 3
Axl says something like 'I hate security so much, I am going to bite your leg.'
The guard answers: 'go ahead and try, I will arrest you.
Axl bites the guard's leg, and is arrested.

Either way, this story is hilarious and will lead to countless jokes on late night TV.

Version 4
the security guard tryn to kick Axl in the face.
Axl catch the kick with his teeth because his left hands hold bottle and his right hands hold a glass of vodka.

My life is so Fuckin' Boring...Until The Chinese Democracy Comes.
highend88
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #821 on: June 28, 2006, 12:37:51 PM »

So wait a minute. Did the party take place?

I get up around seven
Get outta bed around nine
And I don't worry about nothin' no
'Cause worrin's a waste of my fuckin time
Origen
« Reply #822 on: June 28, 2006, 12:39:48 PM »

Here are the photos from blabbermouth, I guess Axl will never change  Roll Eyes:

tonya_ytzerman
tiger
Rocker

Her Most Evilness

« Reply #823 on: June 28, 2006, 12:49:35 PM »

Seriously, I don't know any more whether to laugh or cry. You guys are hilarious rofl rofl rofl

@jarmo: Probably some more people would lose their job if they didn't remain anonymous.

[size=0]shiftless when i'm idle[/size]
LittleFly
Legend

A dream realized

« Reply #824 on: June 28, 2006, 12:49:40 PM »

... Axl was tranported out of the police station by lying on the floor of a van...

Isn't that how he left St. Louis? ?lol He gets into trouble and ends up having to lay down on the floor of a van for a while ?hihi

"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it"

www.cindyscrazy.com   www.facebook.com/cindyscrazy

"...now where's that monkey? I want to shoot something"- Cap'n Jack Sparrow
deanaxlrose
Rocker

Hey, where's my Avatar ?

« Reply #825 on: June 28, 2006, 12:52:19 PM »

that's my Axl.I love him the way he are Grin.

My life is so Fuckin' Boring...Until The Chinese Democracy Comes.
babydolls
VIP

Locomotive

« Reply #826 on: June 28, 2006, 12:52:46 PM »

It's still just media reports though - you know how they get these things wrong. ?we've all (i presume most of us anyway) have been pissed before and did something reckless. ?A swedish friend of mine says that newspaper is as bad as the Sun for getting things wrong and making up spin.

moving on....
IndiannaRose
VIP

AiN'T iT FuN WhEn YoU KnOw YoU'Re GoNnA DiE YoUnG

« Reply #827 on: June 28, 2006, 12:55:21 PM »

In my opinion, Axl's behavior as of lately has been one of a jackass. I thought he had moved on from the crazy-goon type of shit. Although, some of you like that...There is also a chance that some of this is the media's creativity, but until this is proven otherwise my opinion remains the same.
GypsySoul
C is for cookie, that's good enough for me
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #828 on: June 28, 2006, 12:59:30 PM »

Well the NY Daily News sees the humor in all this:? hihi?

New York Daily News >> Wednesday, June 28, 2006
Rush & Molloy

Biting off more than he can chew
 ? ? Axl Rose may not care for Sweden's famous herring and meatballs, but he has developed a taste for the country's hotel security guards.? The Guns N' Roses front man spent most of yesterday in a Stockholm jail after biting the leg of a watchman at the Berns Hotel.? The 44-year-old rocker was released after admitting that he sank his teeth into the gentleman's flank steak. ?Rose agreed to pay a fine of $5,500. ?He was also ordered to pay $1,360 in damages to the guard.? A police spokeswoman said Rose was so drunk when he mistook the guard for a smorgasbord that cops waited till he sobered up to question him.? "He kept a high profile so to speak," one of the arresting officers told a Swedish tabloid, which reported that Rose bared his fangs when the guard inserted himself into an argument Rose was having with a woman in the hotel lobby.
 ? ? Last month, the singer got into a brawl with Tommy Hilfiger here at The Plumm after reportedly moving the drink of the designer's girlfriend.? Hilfiger didn't return our call for comment on Rose's teething incident. ?But perhaps he can whip up a Hannibal Lecter-style face mask in time for the band's next gig, in Oslo.

Caption under pic (it's the pic of Axl holding a champange flute walking next to a blond):
Call him 'Choppers' ?Axl Rose seemed chipper enough Monday night in Stockholm. ?But when he showed his teeth later, he wasn't smiling.

God chose those whom the world considers absurd to shame the wise (1 Corinthians 1:27)
dolphin
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #829 on: June 28, 2006, 01:00:00 PM »

I am so glad I am not going to Oslo show tonight.

I have a bad feeling about it Undecided
WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #830 on: June 28, 2006, 01:01:30 PM »

so, what exactely is so terrible on this story?

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
chad_er33
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #831 on: June 28, 2006, 01:03:38 PM »

what is wrong with some of you people. ?do you not remember axl from the 80's and 90's? ?i was beginning to think he had gotten soft in his older age. ?i am glad to see he still has some spunk left. ?at this point, any publicity is good publicity for them. ?as long as his performances do not suffer, he can be as crazy as he wants imo ? yes
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #832 on: June 28, 2006, 01:05:17 PM »

Beta is his bodyguard...

also,

"At 8:00 p.m., the private jet (Photo#1, Photo#2) took off from Sweden with Axl Rose and the rest of his band and headed for Oslo, where GUNS N' ROSES are scheduled to perform tonight (June 28)."

::)Who were the richard and Dizzy nytunz met in Oslo? were they his day dreams?
Would ron lie about leaving for oslo earlier by the tour bus?

this article ought to be taken with a punch of salt.
highend88
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #833 on: June 28, 2006, 01:10:57 PM »

To the newbies Zon:

Yes i agree normal human being makes mistakes. That's why I did not insult him.
And you are one little prick who just join this board and start bitching about his personal life etc etc...
You need to grow the fuck up and start worrying about his music rather than his personalities.

This conversation is over.

I get up around seven
Get outta bed around nine
And I don't worry about nothin' no
'Cause worrin's a waste of my fuckin time
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #834 on: June 28, 2006, 01:11:30 PM »

Beta is his bodyguard...

also,

"At 8:00 p.m., the private jet (Photo#1, Photo#2) took off from Sweden with Axl Rose and the rest of his band and headed for Oslo, where GUNS N' ROSES are scheduled to perform tonight (June 28)."

::)Who were the richard and Dizzy nytunz met in Oslo? were they his day dreams?
Would ron lie about leaving for oslo earlier by the tour bus?

this article ought to be taken with a punch of salt.

I was thinking about what Ron posted how he said he and the band slept on the bus to Oslo.

But maybe 'the band' was Beta and Merck and other personal assistants...and not necesarily the actual band.

man I asked ron about the whole thing, he said he was sleeping on the tour bus when this was going down.. I have no doubts, axl has his drinking and parties to worry about plus his plane so he isn't with the band, he's truly a loner it seems accept for the usuals

colma
Rocker

I BBQ llamas!

« Reply #835 on: June 28, 2006, 01:15:52 PM »

I can't say that I agree with his behavior, nor am I surprised.  As others have mentioned, as long as the shows continue and someday the punchline that has become 'Chinese Democracy' to those not posting on these boards is released....oh well.  This just seems like some publicity of a rock star doing rock star things.   peace

To say what we are thinking.
Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #836 on: June 28, 2006, 01:16:43 PM »

The Aftonbladet....riiiight Roll Eyes

Didn't any of you guys pick up the fact that Axl had a party right on the fucking runway? hihi  Maybe the stuff at the top of the story was real, but this last part about a party on the landping pad is pure baloney!

They were also the ones who said Axl bought a new Beamer.  How would they know? 

Sometimes, these magazines make up a few details to help sell more copies of their publications, take everything with a grain of salt.  The last thing Axl would want is to be photographed just a day after being in jail.  Let's see some pictures of that party, until then, it's BS.

mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #837 on: June 28, 2006, 01:18:57 PM »

I can't say that I agree with his behavior, nor am I surprised.? As others have mentioned, as long as the shows continue and someday the punchline that has become 'Chinese Democracy' to those not posting on these boards is released....oh well.? This just seems like some publicity of a rock star doing rock star things.? ?peace

sounds more like a rich spoiled baby...  If the details are true that's what it sounds like...
IndiannaRose
VIP

AiN'T iT FuN WhEn YoU KnOw YoU'Re GoNnA DiE YoUnG

« Reply #838 on: June 28, 2006, 01:21:34 PM »

I can't say that I agree with his behavior, nor am I surprised.? As others have mentioned, as long as the shows continue and someday the punchline that has become 'Chinese Democracy' to those not posting on these boards is released....oh well.? This just seems like some publicity of a rock star doing rock star things.? ?peace

sounds more like a rich spoiled baby...? If the details are true that's what it sounds like...
It does...

This is such a shock after watching his 'good behavior' from the beginning of 2006 to a few days ago.
tHeElEcTrIcSiNtAr
VIP

« Reply #839 on: June 28, 2006, 01:22:37 PM »

Who gives a fuck. He got into a fight, wow. He was drunk, wow.  Roll Eyes  What is there a fuckin age limit for people to stop getting drunk and getting into fights. This is nothing new, Axl's been like this since the start. I cant believe people here are actually surprised. He's a fucking rock star, obviously he's gonna be a spoiled brat. They all are. He even has called himself a spoiled brat back in '92. You people are acting like Axl is a model citizen and that he has never done anything stupid before to get himself in trouble.

He's been good for the most part. Wow, he had a little slip-up. He's fucking human.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2006, 01:24:41 PM by ChineseTwAt » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 55 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: