Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 16, 2024, 02:51:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228061 Posts in 43258 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  July 2, 2006 Goffertpark, Netherlands GNR show
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8 Go Down Print
Author Topic: July 2, 2006 Goffertpark, Netherlands GNR show  (Read 23763 times)
Mandy.
Bitch Queen
Legend

« Reply #60 on: July 02, 2006, 06:49:40 PM »

This just in...

Adler was on stage for Nightrain and played the cowbell for the intro of the song.... apparently the crowd went nuts.

Shocked

That's very weird... I mean... What? Adler and Izzy?

Can anyone confirm this?
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

Intensity, Integrity, Intelligence

« Reply #61 on: July 02, 2006, 06:50:59 PM »

This just in...

Adler was on stage for Nightrain and played the cowbell for the intro of the song.... apparently the crowd went nuts.

Shocked

That's very weird... I mean... What? Adler and Izzy?

Can anyone confirm this?

Lol, it was a joke, lol at Adler coming back just to hit the cowbell a few times in one song. hihi
Mandy.
Bitch Queen
Legend

« Reply #62 on: July 02, 2006, 06:52:15 PM »

Lol, bad joke, by the way

I thought it was very weird... I could even expect Slash to be on stage, but not Adler nor Matt.

Anyway, what about Izzy? Has anyone confirmed it yet?
tomc102968
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #63 on: July 02, 2006, 07:02:47 PM »

Lol, bad joke, by the way

I thought it was very weird... I could even expect Slash to be on stage, but not Adler nor Matt.

Anyway, what about Izzy? Has anyone confirmed it yet?
bad bad joke justin go sit in the corner and drink your beer you bad boy you hihi
timebomb
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #64 on: July 02, 2006, 07:09:38 PM »

i herd fake

THANK GOD FOR THE BOMB    http://gnrundergroundnation.co.nr/    A COOL NEW GNR TRADING DL SITE
dolphin
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #65 on: July 02, 2006, 07:11:45 PM »

So is the show over? Huh
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #66 on: July 02, 2006, 07:24:33 PM »

So is the show over? Huh

Yeah.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Ines_rocks!
VIP

We take for granted we know the whole story

« Reply #67 on: July 02, 2006, 07:35:59 PM »

lol hope we get the setlist soon! or the review or even better- the truth if izzy was there or not! confused

"I've always wanted to have it written in my will that when I die, the coffin shows up a half-hour late and says on the side, like in gold, SORRY I'M LATE." Axl Rose, 1992
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #68 on: July 02, 2006, 07:37:00 PM »

Lol, it was a joke, lol at Adler coming back just to hit the cowbell a few times in one song. hihi

To hit the cowbell. That would rule. Cool

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
Zon
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #69 on: July 02, 2006, 07:48:37 PM »

I'm back from goffertpark. Izzy was there! What a show! During patience Axl called someone in the crowd a fucking idiot? Grin. And the crowd was very in to singing Kohd, Axl even said something about how loud it was
SADIS
« Reply #70 on: July 02, 2006, 07:48:57 PM »

I just got back 5 mins ago. It was fucking amazing and Izzy was there!!!!!!!!!!!

It was an amazing show, the crowd was loving it and so was Axl. He made jokes about the Swedish police. Merck and Beta were on the side of the stage all the time. Merck singing along to almost all the songs. Izzy seemed to be enjoying himself very much and he smiled very humble when the crowed cheered for him. There's was a good response from the crowd to the band and the set itself. I don't know the exact setlist anymore but they only played Better and The Blues from the new tracks.

Overall it was a very good concert. Axl was in a very good mood, saying that people bitch about him not bitching anymore. hihi He said in response that "he's just happy now" ?peace

I'm sure more people will tell you all some more details but I just got back so I'm still very hyper and therefore not very sharp in memory. Great show, great audience, amazing concert!

Oh, there was one fuckhead waving a Slash t-shirt in the front and Axl commented on that with "You're a fucking idiot, you know that"? hihi rofl
Zon
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #71 on: July 02, 2006, 07:51:09 PM »

I think we where at the same concert!  Grin
timebomb
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #72 on: July 02, 2006, 07:53:01 PM »

no full setlist

THANK GOD FOR THE BOMB    http://gnrundergroundnation.co.nr/    A COOL NEW GNR TRADING DL SITE
Wando
Rocker

« Reply #73 on: July 02, 2006, 08:05:36 PM »

I got an e-mail saying Izzy was there.

Axl joked about Swedish police and sang "so you can bite me" in Out Ta Get Me.

Thanks to elnombre!

/jarmo

Have you heard him doing other shows? Maybe Finland? Wink
« Last Edit: July 02, 2006, 08:07:28 PM by Wando » Logged
Tedjuh
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #74 on: July 02, 2006, 08:22:38 PM »

My Michelle
Patience
Think about you
Nightrain
(Robin solo)
Paradise City

Dunno the exact order anymore.. but it's close.

Though I missed maddy/ chinese democracy, still a good show. Axl joking around. Sometimes he was a bit hard to hear when music was at full volume. Good not-too-long solo's. Izzy was on stage during the last 4/5 songs and seemed to enjoy it. Smooth show, crowd was (where I was standing) really into it. They applauded at the solo's and the introduction at the band. They played for about two hours straight but it felt like 15 minutes.. that's a good sign. Smiley
axlroses
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #75 on: July 02, 2006, 08:26:28 PM »

You are lucky you got to see izzy.  I hope that when(if) they tour in the u.s. this fall that he plays some shows with them.
Gaymo, the Hobbit
Banned
Legend

« Reply #76 on: July 02, 2006, 08:31:36 PM »

so i am back from holland. let me tell you, the show was amazing, wonderful.axl & band were on fire!
they started on 9:30 p.m. and played for 2 hours.

axl seemed to be in a good mood, but he didnt talk that much. he introduced better as a song "put together by mr. robin finck", and it was one of the best performances of "better",definetaly.
the people were totally going off on gnr. they sang along and everything, during scom, november rain or patience you couldn't even hear axl,cause it was so loud. that was really awsome.

ron thal was on fire too. he was running around and everything and did his dont cry solo again, for the fan's pleasure.
he was on stage for the first songs wiithout his cap, he really looked like genarro gattuso from ac milan Wink
when he came on stage for his november rain solo, ron was holding a dutch flag in front of himself, that was really cool.

after axl had finished introducing the band, he went on like: "and let me introduce an old friend of mine". and i was like: "what the fuck, izzy??" and then he came on stage and the crowd went wild. that was a very special moment, seeing izzy live on stage for the first time.. awsome. he performed the last 4 songs (think about you,patience,nightrain and pc). unfortunately, PC was the only encore, and the only new songs they played were "better" and "the blues".. ah well..

after think about you, the crwod was chanting "izzy,izzy". and axl goes:"calm down" then he went on: "that's what the swedish police said to me the other day: calm down. ?and then they said "you will get arrested". and i answered: "you're a fucking asshole".

that was really funny. ?and before the solo from patience, axl yelled "you're a fucking idiot" to someone in the crowd. don't know why though.

after all,the show was fantastic as always. definetely better than graspop.
del james was there too. he was sitting on the stage for a few seconds. and merk was standing on the side of the stage throughout the show.

security was very lame. they didn't even check me. i easily could have brought bombs or knifes into the field without anyone noticing it.

i'm sad that it was my last show from this tour. it has been great..

good night
« Last Edit: July 02, 2006, 08:35:21 PM by xBrownstonex » Logged

The only son of a bitch with enough piss, vinegar and kill-?em-all attitude to shove an M-80 up rock?s collective ass right now is Axl Rose. [LA Weekly]
Zon
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #77 on: July 02, 2006, 08:36:04 PM »

And at the end of the show Axl said: "Hope to see you again" I think that's a good sign! Maybe a tour with the new album?!
« Last Edit: July 02, 2006, 08:41:53 PM by Zon » Logged
SWINGTRADER
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #78 on: July 02, 2006, 08:46:01 PM »

so what was the setlist ?
Zon
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #79 on: July 02, 2006, 08:48:22 PM »

Can't remember? Huh
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8 Go Up Print