Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 01:00:34 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227801 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  The Reason Why the Roskilde Show was Delayed
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Reason Why the Roskilde Show was Delayed  (Read 4910 times)
Where is Hassan Nasrallah ?
Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #20 on: July 05, 2006, 06:17:52 AM »

Almost every band has the 3 song rule, The reason being is the safety of the photographers and security from crowd surfers. Security will step back and make sure no photographer gets nailed with a boot to the back of the head. making it unsafe in the front since they are watching out for the photographers that's why they only want the first 3 songs.

what if the first 3 songs are the heaviest one and people are usually exited then ?
i think it'd be safier for a guy to take pictures during november rain than when the corwd goes nuts in wttj ... Smiley

WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #21 on: July 05, 2006, 06:53:21 AM »

Thats fucking annoying that they were arguing like that. Sure, its an unusual rule and it sucks you cant get your snaps but is it THAT big a deal? Considering some people's luck those punks are lucky they didnt get their shit confiscated at entry.

As for that being the delay, my two cents are that I doubt that would delay any normal concert ... but rumour has it that Axl views CCTV footage of the crowd in his dressing room  Undecided

there were mics in front of the crowd...... maybe that adds to those rumours....

Almost every band has the 3 song rule, The reason being is the safety of the photographers and security from crowd surfers. Security will step back and make sure no photographer gets nailed with a boot to the back of the head. making it unsafe in the front since they are watching out for the photographers that's why they only want the first 3 songs.

Now as for gnr and their you can only use one picture contract, that I cant explain but that explains all the crabby press over sea's they are just pissed they only can use one picture.

i bought the german magazine mettal hammer yesterday with axl on the cover and there were aroun 4-6 concert pics of the band ok

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: