Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 04:33:02 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227698 Posts in 43242 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Anyone who Sings along at Guns N' Roses shows are Fags!
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Anyone who Sings along at Guns N' Roses shows are Fags!  (Read 13002 times)
cotis
Legend

I like turtles.

« Reply #20 on: July 10, 2006, 11:19:20 PM »

I think the singing adds on to the concerts. It makes the atmosphere seem great to me cause most of the people are having a great time.
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #21 on: July 10, 2006, 11:20:00 PM »

I guess I'm a fag then, cuz I'm singing my ass off. ?I didn't know you were supposed to sit down with your hands under your ass and say nothing through the show. ?Maybe a golf clap here and there. ?Yeah, there's a great show. ?You've obviously NEVER been to a concert, or you've never done the right thing in your entire life. ?Either way, get lost.

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
F*ck Fear
VIP

Getcha Pull!

« Reply #22 on: July 10, 2006, 11:29:14 PM »

It pisses me off that people sing along at the concerts, cuz I'm there paying good hard earned money to hear axl sing, not the fuckin crowd! So people please shut the fuck up at the shows! It's fuckin bullshit! I got a 2002 new york bootleg dvd, and all u can hear is the fuckin crowd singing! People please shut the fuck up! If i wanted to hear people sing guns n roses songs, i'd go to a karaoke bar, and watch for free! Fuck You!? rant

Fuck you.

All the people who are there singing along also paid for their tickets with their good hard earned money.

11/29/2002 Toronto Canada
11/15/2006 Toronto Canada
01/24/2010 Hamilton Canada
11/28/2011 Hamilton Canada
07/15/2013 Toronto Canada
mrgnrdvd
Headliner

Since 1940, the year Chuck Norris was born, roundh

« Reply #23 on: July 10, 2006, 11:32:48 PM »

well spank my ass and call me charlie

I guess I am a fag

Chuck Norris' roundhouse kick is so powerful, it can be seen from outer space by the naked eye.
BluesGNR
The Liberator
Legend

Here Today... Out for Lunch

« Reply #24 on: July 10, 2006, 11:33:46 PM »

shut the fuck up, even my cousin Todd got mad cuz people wouldn't stfu on the bootleg dvd, he was pissed cuz he wanted to hear axl sing! it's total bullshit! cuz i paid $17 for that bootleg dvd on eBay!? rant

I'd say something really nasty, but I don't want any more negative karma. ?I really love your creative insight. ?I'm sure the next show will be frequented by 20,000 fans that don't speak above a whisper. ?Thanks for your realistic perception on concerts.

You'll Find Your Inspiration GN'F'nR

2002: 12.6&8
2006: 5.12&14&15&17 11.5&10&13&24
2011: 11.15 12.10
2012: 2.19&24 11.17
2014: 5.13&28&30
2016: 4.1&8&9 6.23 7.1&3. 8.9&12
GNFNRAXL
« Reply #25 on: July 10, 2006, 11:33:59 PM »

It pisses me off that people sing along at the concerts, cuz I'm there paying good hard earned money to hear axl sing, not the fuckin crowd! So people please shut the fuck up at the shows! It's fuckin bullshit! I got a 2002 new york bootleg dvd, and all u can hear is the fuckin crowd singing! People please shut the fuck up! If i wanted to hear people sing guns n roses songs, i'd go to a karaoke bar, and watch for free! Fuck You!? rant

Please die in a fire.

Then we can sing at your funeral.

Ok. ?While I do not agree with this kendall guy you need to be disciplined. ?To tell someone to die in a fire so you can sing at hi funeral is way out of line and I think the mods here should do something about you dunkindave. ?I do not agree with kendall and I think he is an asshole BUT he has the right to have his own opinion. ?Just like we all have the right to not agree with him. ?Remember there is no law that states you can't be dumb. ?Now I know that most of you will defend Axl and the fans till you are blue in the face and can't breathe and I respect that. ?But wishing someone would die in a fire. ?Come on mods! ?I've seen you ban people for WAY LESS than that. ?Do your job. ?I respect you Jarmo but allowing this on this board is sick. ?And just so there is no misunderstanding. ?Again I think this kendall guy is an asshole and if you don't want to hear people sing during a GNR concert well don't go to their concerts and buy live dvd's or cd's from them and qui complaining you assclown. ?See I can disagree with him without wishing a horrible death upon him. rant
WhosGilby?
Rocker

Now we all know better!

« Reply #26 on: July 10, 2006, 11:36:17 PM »

Hey! I'll do what ever the fuck I want If I want to sing I will

So bitersweet this tragedy Won't ask for absolution
This melody, inside of me Still searches for solution
Sukie
With Arms Wide Open
Legend

I'm NOT a llama!!!

« Reply #27 on: July 10, 2006, 11:37:43 PM »

Before this thread degenerates any farther, please check out the karma thread in the admin. section.  Three people have already received - karma from comments in this thread.  Keep going and the thread will get locked.
GNFNRAXL
« Reply #28 on: July 10, 2006, 11:48:36 PM »

Before this thread degenerates any farther, please check out the karma thread in the admin. section.? Three people have already received - karma from comments in this thread.? Keep going and the thread will get locked.

Sukie.  With all due respect.  Having a guy like this dunkin dave post that he wishes that kendall would die in a fire and you guys allowing this to happen without doing anything is just wrong.  I mean this has degenreated pretty badly and that post was just sick.  I've seen people banned for way less.   Sad  We can all disagree and still respect each other without wishing such horrible death upon each other.
Gnr_man202
Headliner

...CD comes out when?

« Reply #29 on: July 10, 2006, 11:50:08 PM »

shut the fuck up, even my cousin Todd got mad cuz people wouldn't stfu on the bootleg dvd, he was pissed cuz he wanted to hear axl sing! it's total bullshit! cuz i paid $17 for that bootleg dvd on eBay!  rant
A. I'm sure the people, who actually went to that concert, paid way more than that.
B. You could have got it for free on one of the GnR site/forums

CD came out?!!!! CD came out?!!!!!
Cowboy Buddha
VIP

Balls of Molten Steel

« Reply #30 on: July 10, 2006, 11:53:03 PM »

It pisses me off that people sing along at the concerts, cuz I'm there paying good hard earned money to hear axl sing, not the fuckin crowd! So people please shut the fuck up at the shows! It's fuckin bullshit! I got a 2002 new york bootleg dvd, and all u can hear is the fuckin crowd singing! People please shut the fuck up! If i wanted to hear people sing guns n roses songs, i'd go to a karaoke bar, and watch for free! Fuck You! rant

"Uruguay"

I will not change this Sig. until Vikings, Twins, Wild, T-Wolves or any MN teams win a Championship (10/16/06)
Cowboy Buddha
VIP

Balls of Molten Steel

« Reply #31 on: July 10, 2006, 11:59:53 PM »

It pisses me off that people sing along at the concerts, cuz I'm there paying good hard earned money to hear axl sing, not the fuckin crowd! So people please shut the fuck up at the shows! It's fuckin bullshit! I got a 2002 new york bootleg dvd, and all u can hear is the fuckin crowd singing! People please shut the fuck up! If i wanted to hear people sing guns n roses songs, i'd go to a karaoke bar, and watch for free! Fuck You!  rant

Please die in a fire.

Then we can sing at your funeral.

best post of the week

I will not change this Sig. until Vikings, Twins, Wild, T-Wolves or any MN teams win a Championship (10/16/06)
jabba2
VIP

« Reply #32 on: July 11, 2006, 12:26:14 AM »

I personally dont think singing along is neccessary, unless you want to do it low key. Some of the boots did have overpowering crowd singing.
Shirell
« Reply #33 on: July 11, 2006, 12:27:19 AM »

Sorry Kendall old mate. ?I'm one of the guilty 'fags' who shout their f**kin' head off at concerts. ?In fact I sing so loud that I go completely hoarse to the point of not being able to talk properly for days after a concert. ?After Hammersmith I couldn't talk for two days just this pathetic whisper (but I still managed to tell everyone who would listen all about the fantastic concert GNR did!). ?I'm going to Birmingham and Wembley so you'd best stay away from those because I'm one of those bitches who just can't SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!
zakas80
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #34 on: July 11, 2006, 12:45:42 AM »

Sorry Kendall old mate. ?I'm one of the guilty 'fags' who shout their f**kin' head off at concerts. ?In fact I sing so loud that I go completely hoarse to the point of not being able to talk properly for days after a concert. ?After Hammersmith I couldn't talk for two days just this pathetic whisper (but I still managed to tell everyone who would listen all about the fantastic concert GNR did!). ?I'm going to Birmingham and Wembley so you'd best stay away from those because I'm one of those bitches who just can't SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!

right on man, i was at 2 of the nyc shows and had no voice for almost 3 days! i really get into shows and like to go fuckin nuts!! so according to this douche, it makes me a fag? wtf? get a life & have some fun ok

Its what used to be's not there for me
And oughta find someone that belonged insane like i do
kaasupoltin
Also a "mercenary" football fan!
Legend

Chinese Democracy out 2014!

« Reply #35 on: July 11, 2006, 12:46:51 AM »

I actually enjoy hearing the crowd singing along on bootlegs Roll Eyes

BEEP.
Helsinki 07.05.2006 - Helsinki 07.06.2006 - Helsinki 06.05.2010 - H?meenlinna 07.01.2017
Sillything
VIP

« Reply #36 on: July 11, 2006, 01:36:53 AM »

Please lock this thread before i get karma -7 in an instant!!!! Wtf is this shit? Do not sing along at concerts?
I'm jerking off right now shoving a dvd in and out of my ass, feels great! Grin
« Last Edit: July 11, 2006, 01:39:10 AM by Sillything » Logged

Stockholm 1991, 1993, 1995 (Slash), 2006,2015 (Slash), 2017
Roskilde: 2006
Helsinki 2010
Prague: 2010, 2017,2022
Milano: 2012
Aarhus: 2016 (Ac/Dc),
Berlin: 2018
Tallin: 2018
Gothenburg 2018
jimb0
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #37 on: July 11, 2006, 01:50:33 AM »

I Love this Guy rofl
WeHeldTogether
« Reply #38 on: July 11, 2006, 01:55:37 AM »

Guess i'm not aloud to state my opinion without getting negative karma points.? Roll Eyes
UsamaRose
Banned
Opening Act

« Reply #39 on: July 11, 2006, 02:01:02 AM »

i like to sing at the shows. all shows. not just GnR. its a rock n roll show.
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: