Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 28, 2024, 04:11:44 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227962 Posts in 43255 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence
| |-+  Solo & side projects + Ex-members
| | |-+  Duff, Slash & Velvet Revolver
| | | |-+  104.3 dj in NEw York
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: 104.3 dj in NEw York  (Read 4825 times)
Jaeball104
Headliner

Here Today...

« on: July 17, 2006, 05:30:38 PM »

i cant be sure of which DJ it was but he was on sunday night and after a STP song he said theyre are rumblings of a STP reunion of some kind... and that there are troubles in the VR camp... i dont know why he said it he didnt back it up with anything but i thought it was interesting

did anybodyelse hear this?
GNRslaxl
Rocker

« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2006, 05:48:08 PM »

well... we will have to wait till 7/21 thats when VR will play... and see what happens, if there're any Libertad mention... its been a while since we had big news from the VR camp... i wouldnt be surprise if there're problems with Scott Weiland... is Sebastian Bach still avaliable? that would be out of this world  smoking Grin but i have nothing against Weiland, is just that if i had to choose i prefer Baz... but he has nothing to do with this, i hope everythings ok with VR... there had been many rumours that were not true, for example the Slash divorce... that it was totally B/S.

I can't wait to hear Libertad, i need a new Slash shot  drool lol  Cool
kobys
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2006, 07:57:13 PM »

It's my opinion that Scott Weiland is going to prove too difficult to work with in the long run. Of course I could be wrong!

I'm a Ronald Reagan conservative and damn proud of it!
-Jack-
Kickin' it old school
Legend

DT imba

« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2006, 08:05:52 PM »

I bet hes just basing it off rumors...

Very same way all the "credible sources" said the original GN'R line up would reunite and play at the Download festival.

I think VR is gonna be fine

gnrevolution.com
RichardNixon
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2006, 11:57:47 PM »

The DeLeo Brothers are going ahead with Army of Anyone (should kick ass!) and VR are hard at work on the new CD.
tomass74
Legend

« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2006, 10:06:44 AM »

well... we will have to wait till 7/21 thats when VR will play... and see what happens, if there're any Libertad mention... its been a while since we had big news from the VR camp... i wouldnt be surprise if there're problems with Scott Weiland... is Sebastian Bach still avaliable? that would be out of this world? smoking Grin but i have nothing against Weiland, is just that if i had to choose i prefer Baz... but he has nothing to do with this, i hope everythings ok with VR... there had been many rumours that were not true, for example the Slash divorce... that it was totally B/S.

I can't wait to hear Libertad, i need a new Slash shot? drool lol? Cool

I cannot believe that anyone would still want Baz to front this band. He is such an 80's washed up dork.  Did anyone see the any of the show "Superroup" ?   He was such a premadonna bitch hahaha.. That is one dude that is stuck in the 80's...

MarioGunner
Rocker

I should've known you're crazy

« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2006, 10:31:43 AM »

not that  that is such a bad thing dude, for example i was missing te 80's axl look when i saw him in 2002, it's relative actually yes

You can run like a river
Till you end up in the sea
And you run till night is black
And keep on going in your dream

My NEW Trading Space http://www.freewebs.com/mariogunner/
GnR-NOW
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2006, 11:51:08 AM »

I don't think Baz would join VR.  Wouldnt that be an insult to his relationship with Axl, but on the other hand he'd make alot of money.

Thorazine Shuffle
East coast struttin
Legend

God hates a coward sonny.

« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2006, 11:53:31 AM »

well... we will have to wait till 7/21 thats when VR will play... and see what happens, if there're any Libertad mention... its been a while since we had big news from the VR camp... i wouldnt be surprise if there're problems with Scott Weiland... is Sebastian Bach still avaliable? that would be out of this world? smoking Grin but i have nothing against Weiland, is just that if i had to choose i prefer Baz... but he has nothing to do with this, i hope everythings ok with VR... there had been many rumours that were not true, for example the Slash divorce... that it was totally B/S.

I cannot believe that anyone would still want Baz to front this band. He is such an 80's washed up dork.? Did anyone see the any of the show "Superroup" ?? ?He was such a premadonna bitch hahaha.. That is one dude that is stuck in the 80's...

Agreed.

I lost all respect for that pre-maddona prick.  I'm really surprised that the Nuge put up with him as long as he did.

mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2006, 07:20:56 PM »

I cannot believe that anyone would still want Baz to front this band. He is such an 80's washed up dork.? Did anyone see the any of the show "Superroup" ?? ?He was such a premadonna bitch hahaha.. That is one dude that is stuck in the 80's...

Agreed.

I lost all respect for that pre-maddona prick.? I'm really surprised that the Nuge put up with him as long as he did.

exactly no wonder skid row wants zero to do with him, now suprise evan wanted to bash his head in... High rpms, low IQ.. The guys is an 80's cliche, e
zakas80
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2006, 12:42:22 AM »

It's my opinion that Scott Weiland is going to prove too difficult to work with in the long run. Of course I could be wrong!

nope you're probably right, scott is such a diva rofl

Its what used to be's not there for me
And oughta find someone that belonged insane like i do
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2006, 05:48:13 AM »

why people treating bach this way i dont know.

hes still an amazing live act, and i can actually say that after seeing him.

great voice
great stage presence
great showman

isnt that what singers are ment to be.

its like everyone likes axl, well he still does stupid things on and off stage.

html sucks
slashisvr
D.T.U.D.
VIP

A Rock N' Roll bash where everybody's smashed

« Reply #12 on: July 28, 2006, 07:09:49 AM »

bach is so imense, his performance on stage beats scott anyday, im not a scott basher but bach would be a much better front man, as for musically though im unsure what VR would be like now

Hammersmith - london 7th june G N' F' R
NEC - Birmingham 25th july G N' F' R
Origen
« Reply #13 on: July 28, 2006, 07:12:35 AM »

Bach is a diva (apparently) and I don't think he would of fit in well with VR. He would probably be stuck writing songs that sound like there from the 80s.
slashisvr
D.T.U.D.
VIP

« Reply #14 on: July 28, 2006, 07:21:42 AM »

VR have a 80's rock sound to them, but i dont think bachs style would work in VR

Eric
« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2006, 10:01:58 AM »

I think people tend to forget how much tension there was in STP-especially between Scott and Dean-they nearly came to blows, Dean has been on record as calling Scott a junkie-they never really got along at all, it seems
slashisvr
D.T.U.D.
VIP

« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2006, 10:06:53 AM »

I think people tend to forget how much tension there was in STP-especially between Scott and Dean-they nearly came to blows, Dean has been on record as calling Scott a junkie-they never really got along at all, it seems

WTF was the band all about then?

Top-Hatted One
VIP

AKA Slash_is_God

« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2006, 10:28:42 AM »

The DeLeo Brothers are going ahead with Army of Anyone (should kick ass!) and VR are hard at work on the new CD.

exactly this DJ doesn't have a clue!
Eric
« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2006, 10:34:27 AM »

WTF was the band all about then?

Great band, but the last years in STP, they did not get along at all-there is a reason they broke up, and around '97 STP w/o Scott formed Talk Show (which did not do good), Scott released solo album-the brothers said at the time they did not want to wait for him anymore
pasnow
VIP

« Reply #19 on: July 31, 2006, 10:04:01 AM »

The DJ's probably a huge STP fan, and visits fan site's like this one (only STP not GnR) and it's flooded with reunion rumors, much like the GnR one's we'd see here. I don't think there's much truth to it, if any. I think Army of Anyone is anxious to put out their material, of course, unless AoA is not getting along??

Then myb Richard Patrick could join VR Huh
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: