Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 16, 2024, 04:03:43 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228061 Posts in 43258 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Another rumor-take it for what it's worth
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Another rumor-take it for what it's worth  (Read 13950 times)
GunnerOne 84
VIP

Welcome Back To The Jungle

« Reply #40 on: July 26, 2006, 06:53:05 PM »

Something tells me that the KROQ show will be very  interesting.

Nothing Lasts Forever, And We Both Know Hearts Can Change
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

Intensity, Integrity, Intelligence

« Reply #41 on: July 26, 2006, 06:56:48 PM »

That would be cool, but I don't really believe it. I also don't believe Beta would be telling Axl HE HAS to go back on stage and finish a song. Nightrain was toward the end of that show, and Axl doesn't have to do an encore. Now if Axl would have just left the stage at Download... there definitely may have been another "St.Louis".. so I can see it's possible that someone said something like that.
estrangedpaul
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #42 on: July 26, 2006, 07:10:19 PM »

That would be cool, but I don't really believe it. I also don't believe Beta would be telling Axl HE HAS to go back on stage and finish a song. Nightrain was toward the end of that show, and Axl doesn't have to do an encore. Now if Axl would have just left the stage at Download... there definitely may have been another "St.Louis".. so I can see it's possible that someone said something like that.

Especiallg given GnR's history at Donnington. I doubt it was Beta said it though, I'd doubt she'd be the one: "you don't want another St. Louis do you?" She's his personal assistant, she's not going to give out to him! I'd say it was Merck, Izzy or another band member.

tHeElEcTrIcSiNtAr
VIP

« Reply #43 on: July 26, 2006, 07:13:06 PM »

I could def. see Beta saying that. I was at the Mother's day show at Hammerstein, and he called her his mother. She gives him motherly advice, and she would definately be the one to tell him to think about what he is doing. She is probably one of the few people he will listen to and take criticism from.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2006, 11:47:45 PM by ChineseTwAt » Logged
Alan
VIP

use your head

« Reply #44 on: July 26, 2006, 07:19:19 PM »

i think izzy being there was a big factor in him not fucking off at donnington aswell, and from the way people were directly afterwards i think the riot on sunday night would have been alot worse if axl had just gone.

Whoever is telling the story, if enough people read and believe something and there is no argument to the contrary, then it becomes accepted as gospel. - Del James
Poof!
Rocker

« Reply #45 on: July 26, 2006, 07:31:50 PM »

So, to the priginal poster, GN'R fans scream and yell for info all day long, berating the GN'R camp for not talking, and now that we have gotten some information, be it true or not, the roadie should be canned for it? Was that your post or the mygnr.com poster's opinion? Either way, it's ridiculous. And there was no problem re-posting the roadie's stement here, huh?
You could say that the leaks ruined the surprise of hearing those songs on CD, but I bet there wasn't a problem with that?

Anyway, as far as the authenticity of the statement goes, I don't know why a roadie would have such detailed information about GN'R's show.
theillusion
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #46 on: July 26, 2006, 07:40:55 PM »

I don't believe this because this roadie is not axl rose which means this is false  rant
Communist China
Banned
VIP

All the ladies are welcome to my jungle!

« Reply #47 on: July 26, 2006, 10:49:09 PM »

I don't believe this because this roadie is not axl rose which means this is false? rant

Axl only tells the truth? Even if Axl said it with a tape recorder, a video camera and a scribe with him it wouldn't mean it's going to happen. hihi

that makes you a nut swinger. Deal with it.? ok
Mattattack
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #48 on: July 26, 2006, 10:51:43 PM »

If Axl was going to play a new song and announce a release date for CD you would think he'd play the first single.
JohnMorrison73
Banned
VIP

CRIME SCENE SLUNK

« Reply #49 on: July 26, 2006, 11:11:47 PM »

that gave me the chills  nervous                nervous  the official release date nervous

JohnMorrison73
Banned
VIP

CRIME SCENE SLUNK

« Reply #50 on: July 26, 2006, 11:13:25 PM »

does he mean the american tour yet to be announced or the european tour thats taking place??   Huh

Communist China
Banned
VIP

All the ladies are welcome to my jungle!

« Reply #51 on: July 26, 2006, 11:18:15 PM »

does he mean the american tour yet to be announced or the european tour thats taking place??? Huh?

european tour. but its total bs.

that makes you a nut swinger. Deal with it.? ok
Tomorrows
VIP

Stick to your guns

« Reply #52 on: July 26, 2006, 11:24:21 PM »

I could def. see Beta saying that. I was at the Mother's day show at Hammerstein, and he called her his mother. She gives him motherly advice, and she would definately be the one to tell him to think about what he is doing. She is probably one of the few people will listen to and take criticism from.

I agree. To say she is "just an assistant" is ludicrous.
tHeElEcTrIcSiNtAr
VIP

« Reply #53 on: July 26, 2006, 11:53:00 PM »

She is definately more than an assistant, from this picture you can see how much he cares for her. Like he said, she is his mother.

slashisvr
D.T.U.D.
VIP

A Rock N' Roll bash where everybody's smashed

« Reply #54 on: July 27, 2006, 06:00:39 AM »

axl wouldnt tell anyone before hand about his plans!!

Hammersmith - london 7th june G N' F' R
NEC - Birmingham 25th july G N' F' R
WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #55 on: July 27, 2006, 06:16:02 AM »

it`s not that smart to announce the release date at a concert i`d think....

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
dolphin
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #56 on: July 30, 2006, 09:00:05 AM »

so the surprise was an acoustic gig
Steel_Angel
« Reply #57 on: July 30, 2006, 09:03:48 AM »

today's the last show so something should happen.
SPUNKY
Rocker

do one sweatheart!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #58 on: July 30, 2006, 09:11:07 AM »

today's the last show so something should happen.

lets hope and pray!!!

SOUTHEND UNITED LEAGUE 1 CHAMPIONS 2006

HAMMERSMITH JUNE 7TH

DOWNLAND 9-11 JUNE GNR
dolphin
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #59 on: July 30, 2006, 12:19:25 PM »

well, here is that poster again.

notice how he tries to now say that is what he hears but he's not sure coz his roadie/friend "hears stuff"

trying to CYA incase nothing happens

so typical

as i said in another post i have a friend who is a roadie with the band, sound technician who handles equipment backstage, he rarely gets a chance to talk to bandmembers or anything since hes just a roadie but he does hear stuff backstage, and he told me there are plans to play one new song on the final show of this tour and that axl will officially announce CD release date with an image of the album on the big screen on stage, and after announcing the release date is when he'll play a new song. my friend doesnt know what song is plannong in being polayed though.

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?showtopic=75938&hl=

lol.? this whole acoustic thing last night threw him so now he is making excuses in case nothing happens tonight

edit to say he put "this isn't verified so I didn't put it in news" rofl rofl rofl
no shit hihi
« Last Edit: July 30, 2006, 12:45:20 PM by dolphin » Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: