Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 15, 2024, 11:50:40 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228061 Posts in 43258 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Guns N Roses ARE SERIOUS !!
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Guns N Roses ARE SERIOUS !!  (Read 4245 times)
GNR4L
Legend

GnFnR

« on: August 02, 2006, 01:48:49 AM »

Everybody is saying now what ? the European Tour is over and now Axl is gonna go back to his cave and its a repeat of 2002.  WRONG !!!! lets adventure back to 2002 and then revisit 06.

- Suprise concert at VMA'S

- Kurt Loder interview with Axl

- US Tour cancelled half way

- Axl shows up at a Korn party

- Axl shows up to soprano's party

- Axl  says you will hear music this year

- Axl is on the Eddie Trunk Radio show

- Guns N Roses play 4 New York shows

- They go on tour with new songs

- Axl is everywhere in the spolight from pics of Hilfiger fight, Beta, Vanessa, random girls.

- Izzy is playing with the band

- Axl Says US Tour in Sept

Well it looks to me that the Guns N Roses of 2002 wasn't ready and where not gelling as a band.  After four years everyone is on the same page and it is time for Axl to make a huge comeback.  I see no evidence of this band quiting again we will have a single probaly mid-late Aug and the Album will probaly drop in Oct or Nov.  Axl is not dumb he knows what he's doing and by the end of the year everyone from little kids to teenie boppers to old ladies will know who Guns N Roses are.

12/10/2006 Everett, WA
12/16/2011 Seattle, WA
12/17/2011 Vancouver B.C.
11/24/2012 Las Vegas, NV
5/21/2014 Las Vegas, NV
4/8/2016   Las Vegas, NV
4/9/2016   Las Vegas, NV
8/12/2016 Seattle, WA
DunkinDave
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2006, 01:50:00 AM »

You're counting your chickens - but yeah, I expect the album to come out this year.
Tomorrows
VIP

Stick to your guns

« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2006, 02:23:50 AM »

This is retarded. There was so much hype in 02 too. It wasnt like some dud that just fizzled away mid-tour.

2006 is special because there is new songs, Axl saying CD will be out soon and radio interviews? Hello?!? There were all those things in 02.
younggunner
2004 4eva!
Legend

Its something different and will be a big surprise

« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2006, 03:09:28 AM »

We have all been down this road before, but for some strange reason, i think this time its really gonna ahppen...august and sept will be what we have all been waiting for

"...regardless of the outcome, our hearts, lives and our passion has been put into this project every step of the way. If for no other reason, we feel those elements alone merit your consideration..."
Izzy
Whine, moan, complain... Repeat
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2006, 03:11:55 AM »

The album will be out this year and it will be great - thats why Axl played as few as one new song per show - a clear sign of the limitless confidence he has in this album confused

Quick! To the bandwagon!
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

You are an asshole and everyone knows it

« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2006, 03:34:40 AM »

This is retarded. There was so much hype in 02 too. It wasnt like some dud that just fizzled away mid-tour.

2006 is special because there is new songs, Axl saying CD will be out soon and radio interviews? Hello?!? There were all those things in 02.

actually in 2002 axl admitted soon would not be the word on Live TV.
Tomorrows
VIP

Stick to your guns

« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2006, 03:47:50 AM »

actually in 2002 axl admitted soon would not be the word on Live TV.

Actually he did a radio interview and said it would be out within a year or so. "Soon" is an ambiguous word - could mean anything. What he said in the radio interview was far more definate.
Meanmachine22
Rocker

Trust me it's worth the waiting...

« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2006, 04:40:31 AM »

wahatever happended in 2002 is not relevant anymore

GNR is back . No doubt that we are going to see  the album this year hihi

"when i say the time is right..well, than the time is right fuckhead!"
liesin
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2006, 07:15:06 AM »

I'm all positive 'bout the album coming out this year! I have absolutley no facts to back that up but hey, I believe in Axl.
deanaxlrose
Rocker

Hey, where's my Avatar ?

« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2006, 08:58:08 AM »

I'm all positive 'bout the album coming out this year! I have absolutley no facts to back that up but hey, I believe in Axl.
yup,i never been so positive this time.GNR is the only hope to save rock music.not just rock n' roll.if this album never come out.maybe in 5-7 years, rock music will be forgotten,replaced by RnB,emo and all that shit.
worst case scenario if CD never comes out:  Axl get  shot by some obsession maniacal fans ,who's angry because CD its his only reasons to live. :nervous:just like what happen to john lennon.

My life is so Fuckin' Boring...Until The Chinese Democracy Comes.
Gargh!
Rocker

Danny Cockroach

« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2006, 10:14:29 AM »

The album will be out this year and it will be great - thats why Axl played as few as one new song per show - a clear sign of the limitless confidence he has in this album

Get to feck.  You clearly have no liking for this band, so why are you spending time on this site?  Bugger off back to your crappy Beatle plagarist britpop bands and leave rock music to those who are interested in it. 

Welcome to the ZooFarm: www.myspace.com/dannycockrach

Please check us out and leave us some feedback.  If you live near us, it'd be great to see you at a show or something.  Rock on!
Lucky
Legend

There are no tuesdays left in 2006 and/or 2007!!!

« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2006, 10:55:50 AM »

you dont know what you are talking about.
you have no idea what was happening in 2002.

here's only a few things...

there was the WARMUP TOUR!
(Asia and Europe)
there was the press release by Axl
Paul Huge was replaced by Richard Fortus
Bucketheadland opened a new section on it's forum for GNR discussion
Tommy Stinson and Dizzy gave a couple of interviews saying that 2002 was the year of GNR
at the new years eve 2001/2002 there were 2 shows, and Axl looked better than ever
New producer was hired.

etc, etc

typical fan talkin about reunion:  http://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/axG5B52_460s.jpg
Tomorrows
VIP

Stick to your guns

« Reply #12 on: August 02, 2006, 10:58:48 AM »

(Asia and Europe)
Tommy Stinson and Dizzy gave a couple of interviews saying that 2002 was the year of GNR
at the new years eve 2001/2002 there were 2 shows, and Axl looked better than ever
New producer was hired.

etc, etc

Totally agree. Not to mention the shows (that happened) were fantastic. Just listen to the Boston soundboard  peace
SLCPUNK
« Reply #13 on: August 02, 2006, 12:01:38 PM »

This is the first year that I believe it is coming. All the previous I always said "Yea right."

I will be shocked if it does not drop before the year is up.
fear the juggalo
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #14 on: August 02, 2006, 12:49:34 PM »

did axl say u.s. tour in sept. or just 1 show?Huh
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #15 on: August 02, 2006, 01:05:53 PM »

(Asia and Europe)
New producer was hired.

etc, etc

Totally agree. Not to mention the shows (that happened) were fantastic. Just listen to the Boston soundboard? peace

yeah and they played new songs back then too.. they played the blues and madagascar at least.. don't know if they still played R&B and silkworms.. but madagascar and the blues were played so that's not only now in 06 they've played  new songs.. sorry for my bad english but i hope you guys understand hihi ok
GhettoBlaster
Opening Act

you are reading this sentence.

« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2006, 01:20:09 PM »

it feels like we caught axl in mid-metamorphosis in 2002.
like if you ripped open a cocoon or something.

i know there's no way to know definitely, but it seems like he is more ready in 2006.

I am not the devil; I only play His music.
Adler_Sorum_Brain
Rocker

Look at the lies Slash is leading

« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2006, 01:25:07 PM »

did axl say u.s. tour in sept. or just 1 show?Huh

I guess it will be moore shows, the band said that they are ready to hit the states i september ?beer

And btw i also think it would come out this year....people around the world and defently the people here should get that as a gift, i mean people has spoken about the new album on this site and on other sites, since 1997 ?!?!...9 years...so in a way it?s kind of pathetic to sit an talk about an album who hasn?t come out ?yet..for ..9 years ?Angry!..So that?s why it should be released THIS YEAR ?yes

and in the future people can finally close this deal and move on to other stuff..like AXL?s vampire - tour ?( just kidding )

As the dust settled, Axl stared unblinkingly at me and, with no hint of irony, summed up GN?R?s philosophy: ?We don?t start anything. But if you mess with us, then we?ll fuck you up!
fear the juggalo
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #18 on: August 02, 2006, 01:39:17 PM »

i hope there is a tour. just not the one show. i got a chance to talk to the band for a while ( well everyone except axl),  it just didnt sound very promising. i talked to a road crew guy also, he reffered to guns as a circus. lets just hope for the best.
Journeyman
VIP

Not like you, unlike me...

« Reply #19 on: August 02, 2006, 02:30:05 PM »

Everybody is saying now what ? the European Tour is over and now Axl is gonna go back to his cave and its a repeat of 2002.? WRONG !!!! lets adventure back to 2002 and then revisit 06.

- Suprise concert at VMA'S

- Kurt Loder interview with Axl

- US Tour cancelled half way

- Axl shows up at a Korn party

- Axl shows up to soprano's party

- Axl? says you will hear music this year

- Axl is on the Eddie Trunk Radio show

- Guns N Roses play 4 New York shows

- They go on tour with new songs

- Axl is everywhere in the spolight from pics of Hilfiger fight, Beta, Vanessa, random girls.

- Izzy is playing with the band

- Axl Says US Tour in Sept

Well it looks to me that the Guns N Roses of 2002 wasn't ready and where not gelling as a band.? After four years everyone is on the same page and it is time for Axl to make a huge comeback.? I see no evidence of this band quiting again we will have a single probaly mid-late Aug and the Album will probaly drop in Oct or Nov.? Axl is not dumb he knows what he's doing and by the end of the year everyone from little kids to teenie boppers to old ladies will know who Guns N Roses are.

I'm with you here Smiley  This tour was a huge success...if Axl had any doubts, im sure he knows he has a legion of fans that simply wont let go Smiley

2/7/92 -  Alvalade, Portugal
27/5/06 - RIR, Portugal
30/7/06 - Wembley Arena, London
6/10/10 - Meo Arena, Portugal
7/5/16 - AXL/DC Algés, Portugal
2/6/17 - Algés, Portugal
5/6/22 - Algés, Portug
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: