Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 01, 2024, 08:33:29 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227981 Posts in 43256 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  The Acoustic Show
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Acoustic Show  (Read 27193 times)
jaypayton
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #120 on: August 06, 2006, 09:55:53 AM »

thats great and all but i am more concerned with if anyone actually RECORDED the show for audio???
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #121 on: August 06, 2006, 10:10:41 AM »

thats great and all but i am more concerned with if anyone actually RECORDED the show for audio???

No, no recordings. I don't think anyone in there would care enough NOT to enjoy the show and start recording it...

I'm actually quite surprised with the people that took all these pics instead of watching the show.

AUSTRALIAN_TSUNAMI
« Reply #122 on: August 07, 2006, 12:37:05 AM »

Great Review Jarmo!
thanks for sharing!!!? ok

wow dude, that private party must of rocked,  would of been cool if all the gnr fans had a chance to go Wink hihi, you know not just the mods  hihi
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #123 on: August 07, 2006, 01:26:51 AM »

Great Review Jarmo!
thanks for sharing!!!  ok

wow dude, that private party must of rocked,  would of been cool if all the gnr fans had a chance to go Wink hihi, you know not just the mods  hihi

Well, many fans had the chance to go, and I saw many in there, so...

AUSTRALIAN_TSUNAMI
« Reply #124 on: August 07, 2006, 01:41:30 AM »

yeah thats real nice Christos, was there many mygnr fans there?
Red1
VIP

yeah, you probably have seen me around.....

« Reply #125 on: August 07, 2006, 03:55:27 AM »

Well, Cherry for one.
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #126 on: August 07, 2006, 08:41:39 AM »

Are you bringing this here now because they locked the thread at Mygnr?

Do I need to explain it to you guys again since you refuse to listen?

It's not our fault that the posters of Mygnrforum weren't around at 3am that night.

It's not our fault that the posters of Mygnrforum didn't know anybody who could've told them of the location.

It's not our fault that the guys at the door recognized us. All of us who got let in had gone to more than one show. In multiple countries. I really don't think there was an issue about who posts where like you people still claim.

I never met even one person from Mygnrforum at any of the shows I went to.

Everybody who are wondering what the fuck I'm babbling about, certain fans at that Mygnrforum are saying we were invited to the gig and they should've been invited too. That wasn't the case.

We were told to go to the Cuckoo Club by a fellow fan. This person did something very nice for us and we are very thankful for that.? Smiley

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Lara
I Finck therefore I am
Legend

« Reply #127 on: August 07, 2006, 09:18:03 AM »

Everybody who are wondering what the fuck I'm babbling about, certain fans at that Mygnrforum are saying we were invited to the gig and they should've been invited too. That wasn't the case.

/jarmo

Yes, please, don't start this again here!? crying

It took me 30 minutes to read a complete pointless thread at mygnr!

edit: no, actually, it took me much longer....  Undecided
« Last Edit: August 07, 2006, 10:43:34 AM by Lara » Logged
Red1
VIP

« Reply #128 on: August 07, 2006, 10:07:35 AM »

It's not our fault that the posters of Mygnrforum weren't around at 3am that night.

It's not our fault that the posters of Mygnrforum didn't know anybody who could've told them of the location.

It's not our fault that the guys at the door recognized us. All of us who got let in had gone to more than one show. In multiple countries. I really don't think there was an issue about who posts where like you people still claim.

I never met even one person from Mygnrforum at any of the shows I went to.

We were told to go to the Cuckoo Club by a fellow fan. This person did something very nice for us and we are very thankful for that.? Smiley

/jarmo

You tell em Jarmo!!!! peace
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #129 on: August 07, 2006, 10:20:41 AM »

Read this carefully cause it will be my only post about the argument over mygnr. If you have any proof that things didn't happen the way I said they happened, post it or shut the fuck up.

I don't care.

I don't give a flyin fuck if the people in there were from mygnr, cd.com, htgth.com or any other fuckin forum.

This particular argument was started and ended by your lovely admin at YOUR forum and the only reason I responded there, was cause I was being called a liar, which I'm not.

Then I got a pm that said "We don't allow people to promote forum wars."

And who exactly started this? Who kept on claiming that this forum has been treated better than theirs?

All she kept on sayin was this amazing line:

Again, if the tables were turned it was mods and members from our forum who got invited to the gig - and not yours - please don't claim you wouldn't question it or be annoyed.

If that's not promoting forum wars, then what is?

And guess what... The same thing happened in 2002 with Madison going backstage and noone questioned it or was annoyed from this forum.

Do you remember anyone saying anything when madison started telling everyone how she got backstage and talked to Axl and how he told her all about the first single?

I wasn't jealous and I didn't care about htgth members not being there. I was happy that a fan was back there and she talked to Axl cause it only showed how much Axl cared.

2 of my posts at your forum were deleted (BY ACCIDENT OFCOURSE, how convenient...) and after your lovely admin answered the thread got locked, how convenient again.

She won't believe what I'm sayin and she wants me to believe that all these happened by accident?

No proof was shown by madison that any of this trully happened.

I've shown the same proof that I've shown Madison to November Rain, a member of mygnr, and she believed me.

I've been to 6 shows on this European tour and I've never met a member of mygnr. I've met members of chinesedemocracy.com and members of gnrfrance.net, I've met the Dutchies, Ian of Nightrain magazine and ofcourse members of htgth. So many people from forums that I can't remember them all.

There were big pre-show parties and meetings in Lisbon, Athens and London. I didn't meet one person from mygnr.

In the end and about the acoustic show:

I wasn't invited by the band or GN'R's management or GN'R's crew, neither was Jarmo.

If you have ANY proof AT ALL that I was invited at the acoustic by the band or GN'R's management or GN'R's crew, SHOW IT NOW or shut the fuck up.

philspectorshotme
Rocker

i wasn't complaining!

« Reply #130 on: August 07, 2006, 11:13:52 AM »

"Thanks to Bumblefoot for taking care of things."

what did he do/say? was that about the crowd pushing? if so, it'd be sweet if he was assertive for once. be a bit of a defining moment in for the guy in gnr if thats the case - its usually axl or tommy that call the bullshit.

and to those moaning. i know its easy to call shit on this out of a jealous anger (i too get slightly pissy that new york and london get such attention from axl, but i do understand it). but look on it like this: you're complaining about not getting to see a gnr acoustic show! what the fuck?! just be fucking excited that such seemingly incongruous shit happens with axl these days - good random shit. remember all those barren years? can you imagine complaining about not being able to attend an acoustic show from 1999?! just be fucking happy that this shit is going on. its something to be excited about, even if you are jealous.
slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #131 on: August 07, 2006, 11:39:11 AM »

way to go christos! All those people are just immature. Personally i believe you and Jarmo, and i wasnt even jealous i was very happy for you guys!

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #132 on: August 07, 2006, 12:11:53 PM »

what did he do/say? was that about the crowd pushing? if so, it'd be sweet if he was assertive for once. be a bit of a defining moment in for the guy in gnr if thats the case - its usually axl or tommy that call the bullshit.

He put down his guitar, walked into the crowd and pushed them back because people refused to move.

Even after Axl had asked them to move.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
miss bomb
Rocker

nanook

« Reply #133 on: August 07, 2006, 03:34:07 PM »

He put down his guitar, walked into the crowd and pushed them back because people refused to move.

/jarmo

did you see him do the cut throat gesture at some guy in the crowd?! was so funny, he seems so chilled and sweet then he unleashed that.  ok

cant believe there's people bitching about it on mygnr - as u said jarmo, right place, right time! god bless vanessa thats all i have to say!  love

7.6.6,11.6.6,29.7.6x2,10.11.6
VolcomStone
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #134 on: August 07, 2006, 03:37:04 PM »

dayyumn... jarmo's a biotch! Shocked

If you wake up at a different time, in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #135 on: August 07, 2006, 04:41:56 PM »

/jarmo

did you see him do the cut throat gesture at some guy in the crowd?! was so funny, he seems so chilled and sweet then he unleashed that.  ok

cant believe there's people bitching about it on mygnr - as u said jarmo, right place, right time! god bless vanessa thats all i have to say!  love

Are you cherry bomb from mygnr?

miss bomb
Rocker

nanook

« Reply #136 on: August 07, 2006, 04:50:54 PM »

/jarmo

did you see him do the cut throat gesture at some guy in the crowd?! was so funny, he seems so chilled and sweet then he unleashed that.? ok

cant believe there's people bitching about it on mygnr - as u said jarmo, right place, right time! god bless vanessa thats all i have to say!? love

Are you cherry bomb from mygnr?

indeed i am

7.6.6,11.6.6,29.7.6x2,10.11.6
Red1
VIP

« Reply #137 on: August 07, 2006, 07:15:50 PM »

Just read on www.newgnr.com that the guy there recorded the whole fuckin show!!!!!!!!  Read his review (linked on main page) and he clearly says:

"oh ya.. did i mention I recorded the whole show, all 1 hour and 16 minutes of it standing 6 inches from axl? It'll live on with me forever! There were 2 real cute girls next to me, if you are around - email me and say hi Smiley"

Any guesses on who the cute girls were standing by him at the front Cherry  Wink
Red1
VIP

« Reply #138 on: August 07, 2006, 07:21:24 PM »

Fuck - just checked the pics he has that are 'exclusive' and it looks like he nicked some of yours Cherry and gave no credit.
slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #139 on: August 07, 2006, 08:34:34 PM »

^^^ that guys an arsehole

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: