Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 04, 2024, 05:22:13 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227995 Posts in 43256 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  FAKE: Axl pic mention with VMA's
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 Go Down Print
Author Topic: FAKE: Axl pic mention with VMA's  (Read 28241 times)
Evil Ash
Dude, they peed on your fucking rug
VIP

GnR is unstoppable, but delay-able ;)

« Reply #80 on: August 20, 2006, 12:54:15 PM »

damn, my F5 button is getting another beating  hihi

But seriously, if there's a poster somewhere, you'd think there's a forum member in NY who could go and check it out???

Like peeing clouds!
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #81 on: August 20, 2006, 01:07:59 PM »

We have many NYkers.

Didn't Merck confirm this as some "Amateur made fan-site" recently? (As in, 2006)

Some months ago there was a thread about some GNR site, I'm not sure what site it was, and mysteron told us that the management was aware of the site and knew who ran the site. If you're talking about this, are you sure it was about the riddle site?

just been watching mtv in uk just seen the ad for the vmas and nothing bout gnr so i dont knoe if tha other advert exists or not ,maybe they have more than 1 advert maybe not,but didnt somone say we would hear something in aug?

I believe Richard said something like that yes...

I believe Richard said they would update their official site after the euro tour.
dman1991
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #82 on: August 20, 2006, 01:24:24 PM »

the person who allegedly saw the poster made one post and now can not be heard from.  We believe spontaneous combustion is responsible.  Its been a few hours since weve heard from him.  Though something might happen at the vmas, this appears to be bullshit.  Some dude saw 1 poster some where in nyc and has mysteriosly vanished,  I wouldnt put too much into this yet.
estrangedpaul
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #83 on: August 20, 2006, 01:36:41 PM »

Didn't Merck confirm this as some "Amateur made fan-site" recently? (As in, 2006)

I don't remember. As far as I remember, management said it's not GN'R related years ago.

That site has been spreading its message for years.

Im way late to the game on this one, but why is it that whenever something like this comes up people always ask Mysteron to confirm or deny it? is he an insider or something>

He's something alright. ?hihi

In a world where we have plenty of people who think they know what's going on, Mysteron doesn't. If he has info, he posts it. He's one of the few people I consider a reliable source of information.

is he an insider or something>

no but some people here think so...

I don't think he ever claimed to be one....

/jarmo

Mysteron only says that to by cryptic and to dodge the question (nothing wrong with this by the way). It's obvious he has links with Merck what with organising the presales and all that. My guess is that he's just a sanctuary spokesperson. He communicates whatever Merck tells him to. Merck probably doesn't do it himself because if he was a member of this board he would get inundated with questions which could harm any confidentiality with his artists.

Spirit
Legend

« Reply #84 on: August 20, 2006, 02:04:53 PM »

When are the VMA's again?

Aug 31st?

Sweetness is a virtue
And you lost your virtue long ago
ibelieveinaxl
It's a bad obsession...
Banned
VIP

Ain't goin' down.....

« Reply #85 on: August 20, 2006, 02:23:23 PM »

i live in nyc and havent seen the poster someone was claiming to see. im not saying it doesnt exist, but i havent seen it. i have seen some vma poster, but they are just plain posters saying when the  event is. btw- its august 29th and dizzy also has a hookers n blow gig in ma on that same night, so it seems to me, gnr wont be at the vma's....

Where does it come from? All this hatred.

1988-Today: 71 shows and counting....
codenameninja
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #86 on: August 20, 2006, 02:24:12 PM »

Like the tides out on the ocean ,
the waves are already set in motion.
the only one in the game who's lost, is you!

And you.

..and me  hihi

/can't swim either. I'm going down.. .bB!
gmGnR
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #87 on: August 20, 2006, 02:31:12 PM »

Dizzy also has a hookers n blow gig in ma on that same night, so it seems to me, gnr wont be at the vma's....

Could just be Axl there to announce it

Maybe it's just gonna be a new "wardrobe malfunction".... hihi

Paris - 06/06/1992
Paris - 07/13/1993
NYC - 12/05/2002
NYC - 05/12/2006
NYC - 05/14/2006
NYC - 05/17/2006,
E. Rutherford - 11/05/2006
NYC - 11/10/2006
Ellroy
Rocker

« Reply #88 on: August 20, 2006, 02:55:06 PM »

the person who allegedly saw the poster made one post and now can not be heard from.? We believe spontaneous combustion is responsible.? Its been a few hours since weve heard from him.? Though something might happen at the vmas, this appears to be bullshit.? Some dude saw 1 poster some where in nyc and has mysteriosly vanished,? I wouldnt put too much into this yet.

Sorry to be repetitive but I repeat that I saw a similar poster on Friday night. Nothing with Axl on it, but the poster I saw somewhere between 71st and 74th and Broadway on the same side of the street at the Beacon Theater (I think that's where I saw it) did indeed say "All will be revealed. August 31st". Probably has nothing to do with GNR but is rather some kind of promotion in general for the VMAs (the other guy probably saw a similar poster and made an assumption about GNR), but I can't say for sure as I didn't really get a good look at it. There was more written on it, but I didn't take notice. Perhaps someone who lives in the area can run down to where I saw it (once again, I THINK this is where it was. It could have been on the way to dinner which means it could be anywhere between 53rd and Avenue of the Americas and the Josuha Tree restaurant which I think was on 46th). So if anyone wants to run around New York and retrace my steps in an attempt to find a poster that probably is only promotional for the VMAs and has nothing to do with GNR, be my guest. You now know where to look.

"So, for those who believe in the cause...thank you for your support." - Axl Rose, May 15th 2006
nonlinear
VIP

« Reply #89 on: August 20, 2006, 02:56:52 PM »

^^VMAs aren't on 31 august though

"This isn't McDonald's or Burger King - it isn't 'Have it your way.'"
- Axl Rose, as cited by Del James
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #90 on: August 20, 2006, 03:03:06 PM »

^^VMAs aren't on 31 august though

http://www.mtv.com/ontv/vma/2006/#/ontv/vma/2006/ontv.jhtml

yes they are

Thurs. Aug 31 yes
nonlinear
VIP

« Reply #91 on: August 20, 2006, 03:16:34 PM »

oh sorry i was just quoting the reply above that said on 28

"This isn't McDonald's or Burger King - it isn't 'Have it your way.'"
- Axl Rose, as cited by Del James
ibelieveinaxl
It's a bad obsession...
Banned
VIP

Ain't goin' down.....

« Reply #92 on: August 20, 2006, 03:31:58 PM »

sorry, the vmas are on the 31st, but dizzy also has a show on the 31st. sorry for the confusion...my error....

Where does it come from? All this hatred.

1988-Today: 71 shows and counting....
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #93 on: August 20, 2006, 03:47:49 PM »

sorry, the vmas are on the 31st, but dizzy also has a show on the 31st. sorry for the confusion...my error....

IF GNR was going to play the VMA's I think Dizzy would excuse himself from the Hookers and Blow show and make an appearance with the band that help pay his bills.  Hookers and Blow is a nice side project for Dizzy but let's face it, if he wasn't in GNR nobody would know who H&B are and no one could care less.

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
benchiefjr
« Reply #94 on: August 20, 2006, 04:23:40 PM »

where's the H n' B concert at and at what time?
Mattattack
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #95 on: August 20, 2006, 04:29:14 PM »

IF GNR was going to play the VMA's I think Dizzy would excuse himself from the Hookers and Blow show and make an appearance with the band that help pay his bills. Hookers and Blow is a nice side project for Dizzy but let's face it, if he wasn't in GNR nobody would know who H&B are and no one could care less.
Nobody watching the VMA's would notice or give a shit if Dizzy wasn't playing with GnR. The guy is just a fucking keyboard player, and they have another more talented keyboard player named Chris Pitman anyway. Axl could fire Dizzy at anytime, and nobody would give a fuck. 
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #96 on: August 20, 2006, 04:36:15 PM »

they have another more talented keyboard player named Chris Pitman anyway.

How do you know?

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
theillusion
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #97 on: August 20, 2006, 04:57:30 PM »

I'll believe this when mtv.com announces gnr at the 2006 vma officially
slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #98 on: August 20, 2006, 05:03:19 PM »

more talented keyboard player named Chris Pitman anyway.?

rofl that made me laugh alot  rofl you should be a comedian!

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
estrangedpaul
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #99 on: August 20, 2006, 05:27:37 PM »

IF GNR was going to play the VMA's I think Dizzy would excuse himself from the Hookers and Blow show and make an appearance with the band that help pay his bills.? Hookers and Blow is a nice side project for Dizzy but let's face it, if he wasn't in GNR nobody would know who H&B are and no one could care less.

Your missing the point. Dizzy would'nt have arranged a hookers and blow gig the same night as the VMAs if he knew GnR were going to attend them.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: