Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 16, 2024, 04:19:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228061 Posts in 43258 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  The Official NHL 2006-2007 Season Thread
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 34 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Official NHL 2006-2007 Season Thread  (Read 126245 times)
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #480 on: May 01, 2007, 10:27:30 PM »

Yup i'll agree... Go figure MSG is so overhyped, and they can afford more cameras...

Best of three now though. Should be an exciting finish to this one.
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #481 on: May 01, 2007, 11:50:50 PM »

Interesting quote from Briere. "I guess it was really close," Briere said. "I think they misjudged the one last game. The Rangers' goal should've been a goal. For the sake of all, I hope they made the right call because that wouldn't be good -- two games in a row, two critical goals disallowed."

He even thought they botched the call on sunday.
COMAMOTIVE
Legend

At least there's a reaction

« Reply #482 on: May 02, 2007, 10:36:58 AM »

Interesting quote from Briere. "I guess it was really close," Briere said. "I think they misjudged the one last game. The Rangers' goal should've been a goal. For the sake of all, I hope they made the right call because that wouldn't be good -- two games in a row, two critical goals disallowed."

Fuck him - If there were no replay then the Ranger goal Sunday would have counted and there would have been no double overtime, and last night's still would not have counted. The referee in both instances ruled in the RAngers favor BEFORE they went to replay

Great game again - Great series , so far.
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #483 on: May 02, 2007, 06:27:48 PM »

Fuck him - If there were no replay then the Ranger goal Sunday would have counted and there would have been no double overtime, and last night's still would not have counted. The referee in both instances ruled in the RAngers favor BEFORE they went to replay

Great game again - Great series , so far.

Exactly. At least the replay crew in toronto finally got one right last night.
Communist China
Banned
VIP

All the ladies are welcome to my jungle!

« Reply #484 on: May 02, 2007, 09:15:09 PM »

It's easy to assume that the Briere goal was in, in fact I'm sure it was, but you couldn't prove it from those angles so it had to be disallowed. Tough break, but you can't play only 10 minutes of good hockey and expect to win. Sabres have to play better in game 5.

that makes you a nut swinger. Deal with it.? ok
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #485 on: May 02, 2007, 09:52:18 PM »

It's easy to assume that the Briere goal was in, in fact I'm sure it was, but you couldn't prove it from those angles so it had to be disallowed. Tough break, but you can't play only 10 minutes of good hockey and expect to win. Sabres have to play better in game 5.

Exactly, If it had been ruled a goal on the ice it would've stood but since it was no goal on the ice the replay did not show enough to reverse the call. If they continue to play that in game 5. They are going back to the garden down 3-2 having to beat a team that hasn't lost at home since march.
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #486 on: May 03, 2007, 11:26:50 AM »

i nearly hit the roof when Lang Scored last night with 30 seconds left  Grin

tim_m
Legend

« Reply #487 on: May 03, 2007, 07:36:04 PM »

That was a great game wasn't it.
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #488 on: May 04, 2007, 11:52:18 AM »

cya vancouver

Loaded NightraiN
17.5% Alcohol By Volume
Legend

« Reply #489 on: May 04, 2007, 01:44:54 PM »

cya vancouver

That was a crazy overtime... Vancouvers back up made 5 huge saves... They shoulda kept him in... I bet he woulda stayed awake in the crease  hihi
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #490 on: May 04, 2007, 01:46:36 PM »

i didnt watch it...how come luongo was out? equip malfunction? what happened Undecided

tim_m
Legend

« Reply #491 on: May 04, 2007, 10:07:55 PM »

Absolutely disgraceful. We deserved to lose this game. You don't ice the puck with 20 seconds to go you stupid idiot Rosival.
Loaded NightraiN
17.5% Alcohol By Volume
Legend

« Reply #492 on: May 04, 2007, 10:19:43 PM »

What a game!! Buffalo pulls it out!!

Overall Buffalo played like Buffalo... Just that Lundquvist shut em down for the first 59:50 of the game....

i didnt watch it...how come luongo was out? equip malfunction? what happened Undecided

Probally, not certain tho.... They never really explained... It was like the first 4 min of overtime
Malcolm
Legend

You're In The Jungle Toronto,You're Gonna Dieee

« Reply #493 on: May 04, 2007, 10:22:10 PM »

Ya they said it was equipment....and wow I cant belive Buffalo tied it up...I thought Rangers had the win for sure

I Dont Want To Change The World,I Dont Want The World To Change Me
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #494 on: May 04, 2007, 10:26:58 PM »

What a game!! Buffalo pulls it out!!

Overall Buffalo played like Buffalo... Just that Lundquvist shut em down for the first 59:50 of the game....

Not just game. What a series. We just made that one icing mistake at the end and it cost us. We in if Rosival doesn't have  brain fart with 16.7 to go! Lundy is really proving himself in these playoffs gotta give the guy credit. He stands on his head. Oh well on to game 6 at the garden lets see if we go back to buffalo.
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #495 on: May 05, 2007, 04:41:09 AM »

Wow i just saw the replay on the disallowed goal. How was that goaltender interference? He didn't even touch miller! I am so sick of the refs and toronto deciding the playoff games. the officating has been the worst i have seen in many years. A lot of these guys need to be fired after the season. Just let the guys play and let them decide the game not the officials.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2007, 04:52:13 AM by Timothy25 » Logged
COMAMOTIVE
Legend

At least there's a reaction

« Reply #496 on: May 05, 2007, 09:35:16 AM »

COMAMOTIVE IS OFFICIALLY ON SUICIDE WATCH
Loaded NightraiN
17.5% Alcohol By Volume
Legend

« Reply #497 on: May 05, 2007, 12:32:45 PM »

Wow i just saw the replay on the disallowed goal. How was that goaltender interference? He didn't even touch miller! I am so sick of the refs and toronto deciding the playoff games. the officating has been the worst i have seen in many years. A lot of these guys need to be fired after the season. Just let the guys play and let them decide the game not the officials.

I dont know man... It impeaded millers chance to make a good save..

Its a tough call, but the whistle blew as he was taking a shot....
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #498 on: May 05, 2007, 06:20:29 PM »

I dont know man... It impeaded millers chance to make a good save..

Its a tough call, but the whistle blew as he was taking a shot....

I just think too many of these calls and reviews are determining the outcome of this series for both teams and it sucks. The players should be deciding this not the refs or toronto. I've never seen so many reviewed plays and "weak" penalty calls on both sides in a series before. I'm watching the other series' too and am not seeing this bad of officiating.
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #499 on: May 05, 2007, 07:39:00 PM »

COMAMOTIVE IS OFFICIALLY ON SUICIDE WATCH

I know how ya feel that one hurt but what can ya do? Just gotta move on to game six hope we can force a 7th then pray for a miracle on the road.
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 34 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: