Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 29, 2024, 05:37:14 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227963 Posts in 43255 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  Would one be stupid to buy tix off of GunsnRoses.com??
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Would one be stupid to buy tix off of GunsnRoses.com??  (Read 1556 times)
Spoonz
Opening Act

I'm a llama!

« on: October 11, 2006, 10:11:23 AM »

just before purchasing my tickets I read that all sales are final. No refunds or exchanges. What if there is a rerun of 2002 and the tour gets cancelled??? I dont want to be out like $400. ahat do you all think?
Loco_motive
Opening Act

Wreckage Of Twisted Dreams

« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2006, 09:03:01 PM »

Good question...but I doubt Visa or Mastercard would let any one of their merchants get away with that...You'd have to file a dispute with your credit card co./bank, and they'd probably give your money back if that were the case and the shows are cancelled.  I'm sure ticketmaster is similar...it really means that you can't just "send" the tickets back if you change your mind and expect a refund.

I don't worry 'bout nothing, no...because worrying's a waste of my fn time! ok

5/24/91 - East Troy, WI (1st UYI tour show)
11/18/02 - Chicago
VR 1/25/08 - Milwaukee
Slash 9/5/10 - Milwaukee
2/19/12 - Chicago
7/1/16 - Chicago
8/2/17 - Denver
11/7/17 - Milwaukee
The Legend
Killer
VIP

DX sez "Suck It!"

« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2006, 12:03:37 AM »

just before purchasing my tickets I read that all sales are final. No refunds or exchanges. What if there is a rerun of 2002 and the tour gets cancelled??? I dont want to be out like $400. ahat do you all think?

All ticket sellers say that. In the event of a cancellation or re-scheduled event, almost every ticket company (Ticketmaster, Tickets.com, etc) will let you have a full refund, or exchange for the rain check, depending on your choice.

The venues are the ones that rip you off. I've bought tix for varying events at the actual venue before, and those guys are the ones the do the 'All Sales Are Final! No Exceptions!' attitude.

"Anybody who is sitting here - in the year 2007 - and arguing that this band isn't guns n roses has to be half retarded." - Jim Bob, HTGTH poster, 2007.

GNR shows:
10/25/06
10/27/06
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: