Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 29, 2024, 12:20:16 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227963 Posts in 43255 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Administrative
| |-+  Administrative, Feedback & Help
| | |-+  So I'm wondering.....
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: So I'm wondering.....  (Read 2952 times)
Bono
« on: October 18, 2006, 10:09:43 PM »

As much as I want to like Chinese Democracy there is always a  chance I may not. I might think it sucks, I might think it's average, though I might think it rocks. Regardless of what my opinion is regarding CD will I be able to express those opinions or is it gonna be limited to glorification type posts. Just wondering you know because the way things are going I wouldn't be surprised if we were only allowed to post opinions that showcase an over abundance of worship and praise.
SLCPUNK
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2006, 10:19:19 PM »

You can post what you like.

However it may be altered, or deleted at any time. Jarmo also has free range to determine who here is an enemy combatant. If deemed as such, you may be taken to a secret prison, never to be charged with a crime, or be allowed legal counsel.

It's for your best interest really.........you are just going to have to trust Jarmo.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2006, 10:20:52 PM by SLCPUNK » Logged
Bono
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2006, 10:39:28 PM »

However it may be altered, or deleted at any time. Jarmo also has free range to determine who here is an enemy combatant. If deemed as such, you may be taken to a secret prison, never to be charged with a crime, or be allowed legal counsel.

It's for your best interest really.........you are just going to have to trust Jarmo.

hihi Well I trust you SLC so if you say so than good enough for? me. Grin
Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2006, 10:50:10 PM »

Enough with the left wing spin.

1̶2̶/̶1̶3̶/̶0̶2̶ - T̶a̶m̶p̶a̶,̶ ̶F̶L̶
10/31/06 - Jacksonville, FL
10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
SLCPUNK
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2006, 10:55:01 PM »

Don't worry. As long as you aren't doing anything wrong, then you won't have to worry about Jarmo.

Right?
Kujo
I wonder why we listen to poets,when nobody gives a fuck
Legend

« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2006, 09:36:30 PM »

He never mentioned President Cheney once.

Must be a guilty conscience you heard.

10/07/92 Columbia, SC
04/16/93 Chapel Hill, NC
05/12/06 NYC
05/14/06 NYC
05/15/06 NYC
05/17/06 NYC
10/24/06 Sunrise, FL
10/25/06 St. Pete, FL
10/27/06 Estero, FL
10/28/11 Orlando, FL
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2006, 09:39:18 PM »

Don't worry. As long as you aren't doing anything wrong, then you won't have to worry about Jarmo.

Right?

Left.....?

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
Krispy Kreme
« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2006, 01:01:45 AM »

Right?

"Wrong" is fungible and changes by the minute, so you need to be not only smart but versatile as well to keep ahead of the curve.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: