Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 01, 2024, 09:52:14 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227982 Posts in 43256 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  NOV. 2, 2006 - Greensboro, NC @ Greensboro Coliseum Complex *DISCUSSION*
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7 Go Down Print
Author Topic: NOV. 2, 2006 - Greensboro, NC @ Greensboro Coliseum Complex *DISCUSSION*  (Read 26949 times)
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #20 on: November 02, 2006, 08:03:57 PM »

Uhhh, yeah!

Uhhh no reason for answer like that dude, i was asking 'cause i thought there was a show tonight but there wasn't any updating threads so i checked the calender and it said that it wasn't a show today, but no wonder there wasn't a show today since it's friday in sweden, but no reason for the "Uhh yeah"
The Legend
Killer
VIP

DX sez "Suck It!"

« Reply #21 on: November 02, 2006, 08:07:34 PM »

Uhhh, yeah!

Uhhh no reason for answer like that dude, i was asking 'cause i thought there was a show tonight but there wasn't any updating threads so i checked the calender and it said that it wasn't a show today, but no wonder there wasn't a show today since it's friday in sweden, but no reason for the "Uhh yeah"

Uhhh, okay.  Roll Eyes

"Anybody who is sitting here - in the year 2007 - and arguing that this band isn't guns n roses has to be half retarded." - Jim Bob, HTGTH poster, 2007.

GNR shows:
10/25/06
10/27/06
Robman?
Legend

Catcher In The Rye

« Reply #22 on: November 02, 2006, 08:10:45 PM »

Uhhh, yeah!

he was just answering the question
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #23 on: November 02, 2006, 08:11:53 PM »

okey tuff guys ok Roll Eyes
ben9785
« Reply #24 on: November 02, 2006, 08:12:36 PM »

It's alright people, just an understanding. No matter. True, there are no updates. I guess people aren't receiving messages, or reception in the venue is limited or something.. someone made another thread with updates they were getting...nothing there though..?
Robman?
Legend

Catcher In The Rye

« Reply #25 on: November 02, 2006, 08:13:41 PM »

who knows, i don't think we are getting updates

no matter, the concert is gonna be kick ass!!!
EFISH
« Reply #26 on: November 02, 2006, 08:14:16 PM »

It's alright people, just an understanding. No matter. True, there are no updates. I guess people aren't receiving messages, or reception in the venue is limited or something.. someone made another thread with updates they were getting...nothing there though..?
Havent got anything from him yet. I tried asking if they let them in an hour ago, but he hasnt responded. Undecided
Robman?
Legend

Catcher In The Rye

« Reply #27 on: November 02, 2006, 08:16:37 PM »

Havent got anything from him yet. I tried asking if they let them in an hour ago, but he hasnt responded. Undecided

hey EFISH, whats up?
hes probably having a good time
ben9785
« Reply #28 on: November 02, 2006, 08:18:00 PM »

Fair enough, thanks for your update EFISH.. yah, bud's just having some fun, or maybe limited reception or something..we'll wait and see..thanks for keeping us informed EFISH it is appreciated
Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #29 on: November 02, 2006, 08:28:16 PM »

Bach has barely taken the stage by now. Probrably not much to update on yet.

Hope Papa Roach's road crew work faster for this show than they did for Jacksonville. There was almost an hour between the 2 bands.

1̶2̶/̶1̶3̶/̶0̶2̶ - T̶a̶m̶p̶a̶,̶ ̶F̶L̶
10/31/06 - Jacksonville, FL
10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
Loaded NightraiN
17.5% Alcohol By Volume
Legend

« Reply #30 on: November 02, 2006, 09:06:43 PM »

Hope Papa Roach's road crew work faster for this show than they did for Jacksonville. There was almost an hour between the 2 bands.

I'd be willing to bet that was Axl's doing... I think its a good idea tho... Dosent look like Axl's fault for being late  Grin
axl2
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #31 on: November 02, 2006, 09:08:24 PM »

of all the pps going nobodys updating?

www.bluejayfever.com

Blue Jays Site/Forum...Need Some Members For This Board. We Plan To Make It The Best Jays Site Online.
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #32 on: November 02, 2006, 09:09:37 PM »

The typical change over is 45 minutes on this tour. So you had to actually wait a whopping 15 minutes!

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Dirty Little Thing
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #33 on: November 02, 2006, 09:14:32 PM »

I hope everyone enjoys the show tonight and I hope some new songs are added to the setlist. One day til I get to see them.  ok
russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #34 on: November 02, 2006, 09:21:59 PM »

Same for me. I hope everyone going tonight has a great/safe time and I hope you enjoy the piss out of the show.

22 days til I'm in heaven again...

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #35 on: November 02, 2006, 09:35:15 PM »

The typical change over is 45 minutes on this tour. So you had to actually wait a whopping 15 minutes!

/jarmo

There seemed to be little activity between the Bach/Roach changeover for a long time. It took GNR only 20 minutes to  change over. Im not complaining about it, just making an observation.

10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
JuicySwoos
VIP

Thatwhy

« Reply #36 on: November 02, 2006, 09:40:22 PM »

/jarmo

There seemed to be little activity between the Bach/Roach changeover for a long time. It took GNR only 20 minutes to? change over. Im not complaining about it, just making an observation.

and remember jarmo would rationalize a 5 hour wait as well.

2002- Minneapolis, MN
2006- Ames, IA
2006- Minneapolis, MN
2011- Minneapolis, MN
2012- Las Vegas, NV
2012- Las Vegas, NV
2016- Las Vegas, NV
2016- Las Vegas, NV
2016- Chicago, IL
2017- Minnea
Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #37 on: November 02, 2006, 09:45:13 PM »

I hope everyone enjoys the show tonight and I hope some new songs are added to the setlist. One day til I get to see them.  ok

Even if its the same setlist believe me you wont be disapointed. 

10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
The Legend
Killer
VIP

DX sez "Suck It!"

« Reply #38 on: November 02, 2006, 09:48:24 PM »

/jarmo

There seemed to be little activity between the Bach/Roach changeover for a long time. It took GNR only 20 minutes to? change over. Im not complaining about it, just making an observation.

and remember jarmo would rationalize a 5 hour wait as well.

As long as he's there, I don't give a fuck.

"Anybody who is sitting here - in the year 2007 - and arguing that this band isn't guns n roses has to be half retarded." - Jim Bob, HTGTH poster, 2007.

GNR shows:
10/25/06
10/27/06
nooz
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #39 on: November 02, 2006, 10:03:47 PM »

picked up tickets at 8:30 no one was on, no smoking venue will be showing up late. Place looks like a bunker, old school. Young crowd. PM me your phone efish I will try and send you updates.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: