Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 23, 2024, 03:21:27 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227936 Posts in 43254 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Where's IZZY ?!
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Where's IZZY ?!  (Read 6786 times)
Randy Jesus
VIP

This Never Happened, It's Just a Dream...

« Reply #20 on: November 04, 2006, 09:53:37 PM »

he is in my ass... that's where izzy is.

Unlike Slash, sometimes he is allowed out...
stinson4ever
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #21 on: November 04, 2006, 09:57:38 PM »

Izzy doesnt like to have a lot of commitments. thats why he is not acting like Baz. Ha apprieciates that axl has returned, but hes got his own stuff to do. Thats why izzy is so awesome.
crazyfool
Headliner

You dig what i'm saying?

« Reply #22 on: November 04, 2006, 10:08:56 PM »

a lil off topic here...correct me if im wrong but about two weeks before gnr played at hammerstein (their first show) i heard axl had lunch with matt sorum and they talked about the band....i dont know  what they said but someone let me know...thnx

No. He had lunch with Izzy.

Axl ran into Matt at a party, and they decided to get some things & misconceptions about their feud out with each other. Supposedly they reconciled, according to Matt.

Right - but then a few weeks later at the first Hamerstein show Axl made the "where was this guy when we hired Matt" comment while introducing Brain.  I remember standing and thinking, 'well, so much for Axl and Matt playing nice'

12/6/02
5/12/06
5/14/06
11/10/06
4/9/16
6/26/16
The Legend
Killer
VIP

DX sez "Suck It!"

« Reply #23 on: November 05, 2006, 05:44:44 AM »

a lil off topic here...correct me if im wrong but about two weeks before gnr played at hammerstein (their first show) i heard axl had lunch with matt sorum and they talked about the band....i dont know? what they said but someone let me know...thnx

No. He had lunch with Izzy.

Axl ran into Matt at a party, and they decided to get some things & misconceptions about their feud out with each other. Supposedly they reconciled, according to Matt.

Right - but then a few weeks later at the first Hamerstein show Axl made the "where was this guy when we hired Matt" comment while introducing Brain.? I remember standing and thinking, 'well, so much for Axl and Matt playing nice'

Yeah, but Matt shouldn't take a ton of offense about that. I mean, I guess. I'm sure from Matt's perspective that's insulting, but Brain is obviously better than Matt.

"Anybody who is sitting here - in the year 2007 - and arguing that this band isn't guns n roses has to be half retarded." - Jim Bob, HTGTH poster, 2007.

GNR shows:
10/25/06
10/27/06
chriskon72
Rocker

Thus spake the Super-Guru...Did you hear that?

« Reply #24 on: November 05, 2006, 06:53:09 AM »

Why does everyone have to be so grumpy.

Everyone knows Izzy isn't a member, why does it always have to be...."it's about the new band now"

always old vs new.... I could give a rats ass, I love the new band they fuckin rock but that doesn't mean I have to hate the old band until now every release every song that brought us to love this band so much has been RELEASED by the old band. Now because of something we have no idea of everyone has to hate everyone associated with the old ? come on go have some lemon tea and calm down.

So he's not a member but in Europe out of 40 gigs he showed up at around 30 (I'm too lazy to go look it up) Izzy was like dirty ol fuckin rag showing up time after time. I wanted to have some fun but you guy's have to be so negative about everything. I think it's so cool that you can catch Iz walking down the street in Oslo but you'd be fucked if you had to get a picture of him anywhere in the U.S.

So have a nice sunday and anyone going to the show rock the fuck out peace

only he's allowed out sometimes (of Axl's ass) that was hilarious hihi

20.05.88 CNE Grandstand, Toronto
07.06.91 CNE Grandstand, Toronto
08.06.91 CNE Grandstand, Toronto
28.05.92 Kanstatterwasen, Stuttgart
26.06.93 Olympiastadion, Munich
07.04.10 Figali, Panama
W 23 AXL II
VIP

I like A minor more so than C major

« Reply #25 on: November 05, 2006, 10:17:05 AM »

Izzy is counting the money he made off of iTunes and the promotion that Axl Rose let him have over the summer, which helped increase iTunes sales of course.
[mango]
Rocker

Chris Pitman = GNR

« Reply #26 on: November 05, 2006, 10:50:40 AM »

"where was this guy when we hired Matt"

Probably where he is now, playing with Praxis  rofl

And yes, IZZY isn't the member of the band, so why should he be onstage with the guys at every gig?

18.9.2010 @ Stadthalle, Vienna, Austria - I was almost there
24.9.2010 @ Arena, Zagreb, Croatia - I was there
17.7.2012 @ Spaladium Arena, Split, Croatia - I was there too
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: