Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 28, 2024, 03:26:59 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227962 Posts in 43255 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  CD Tracklist (RUMOR)
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6 Go Down Print
Author Topic: CD Tracklist (RUMOR)  (Read 15145 times)
TVC15
Rocker

Here Today...

« on: November 05, 2006, 12:39:43 AM »

Someone posted a tracklist on the Rollingstone.com G N' R message board. If it is true, we have heard about 7 or 8 of the 13 new tracks...

The supposed tracklisting for the album:

1. Chinese Democracy
2. Prostitute
3. Better
4. The Blues
5. T.W.A.T (There Was A Time)
6. I.R.S.
7. If
8. Madagascar
9. Seven
10. This I Love
11. Rhiad and the Bedouins
12. Catcher In The Rye
13. Sorry

EFISH
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2006, 12:40:20 AM »

WRONG!

peace
GeraldFord
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2006, 12:43:51 AM »

I don't think they'd put TWAT next to the Blues.
netrix
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2006, 12:44:15 AM »

WRONG!

peace

What is wrong about it?
EFISH
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2006, 12:46:03 AM »

Alot of things.

One being This I Love will not be on the album.
Either will Catcher In The Rye  Cry
Sorry won't be the last song.
TWAT will be towards the end, and not next to The Blues
There will deffinetly be atleast a few "unheard of" song titles.
And its obvious that setlist is fake because.. urgh, it just is. Trust me.
dave-gnfnr2k
I left this board for good once
Banned
Legend

When all I've got is precious time

« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2006, 12:47:42 AM »

Idont think Catcher or This I love will be on CD. Riyadh I dont see being on it either

This is for BabyGorilla and the people like him.
Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2006, 12:49:30 AM »

The funny thing about this kind of shit is how as soon as we hear about new songs we never heard of, or like in the past a band member says a certain song will be on the album, one of these tracklists pops up.

If a fake tracklist had popped up 2 weeks ago, we know what 2 songs wouldnt have been on there. It would have been something like Thyme and Oklahoma instead.

EFISH
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2006, 12:50:08 AM »

The funny thing about this kind of shit is how as soon as we hear about new songs we never heard of, or like in the past a band member says a certain song will be on the album, one of these tracklists pops up.

If a fake tracklist had popped up 2 weeks ago, we know what 2 songs wouldnt have been on there. It would have been something like Thyme and Oklahoma instead.
Exactally. Amen beer
TVC15
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2006, 12:51:04 AM »

Idont think Catcher or This I love will be on CD. Riyadh I dont see being on it either

I hope both of those will be on the album. "Catcher" is excellent!
netrix
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2006, 12:55:32 AM »

Fortus said that CITR is on the CD in regards to a question he answered from a fan.

This I Love is supposed to be November Rain of this album. ?It a song that Axl put alot of soul and effort in according to qoutes from various people who have worked on the album.

This has to be on the album. ?It is the song that I am most interested in hearing.
dave-gnfnr2k
Banned
Legend

« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2006, 12:57:05 AM »

Fortus said that CITR is on the CD in regards to a question he answered from a fan.

This I Love is supposed to be November Rain of this album. ?It a song that Axl put alot of soul and effort in according to qoutes from various people who have worked on the album.

This has to be on the album. ?It is the song that I am most interested in hearing.

This I love is axls ace in the whole. I bet its not on CD and he will wait incase CD flops. This I love is the holy grail for gnr fans. As for Fortus saying CITR is on, who knows, I hope its off since we have a studio version basically. Id rather have a song we have not heard yet, and citr can be on the next. If find it odd CITR is not on the set list and it leaked out You would think if its on CD it would be an option

Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
netrix
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2006, 01:01:01 AM »

[quote author=dave-gnfnr2k link=topic=38604.msg779537#msg779537 date=116270

This I love is axls ace in the whole. I bet its not on CD and he will wait incase CD flops. This I love is the holy grail for gnr fans. As for Fortus saying CITR is on, who knows, I hope its off since we have a studio version basically. Id rather have a song we have not heard yet, and citr can be on the next. If find it odd CITR is not on the set list and it leaked out You would think if its on CD it would be an option

True.  I would also like to see a different song than CITR, not because I don't like it (It is probably my favorite leak other than TWAT), but because it allow us to hear another song that we don't have yet
Duff II
Banned
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #12 on: November 05, 2006, 01:01:50 AM »

He makes a good point. ?If CITR was going to be on the album, they would be playing it along with the other leaks.
GNRfan2008
Headliner

« Reply #13 on: November 05, 2006, 01:04:57 AM »

This I Love is supposed to be November Rain of this album.  It a song that Axl put alot of soul and effort in according to qoutes from various people who have worked on the album.

This has to be on the album.  It is the song that I am most interested in hearing.

Have you noticed at the end of the CITR leak that there's a glitch in it? That's because it's not a direct CD rip. It sounds like a recording either through software or straight up recording equipment while the song was playing from some other source. I think "Better," "I.R.S.," and "TWAT" were leaked either by managment themselves or management at least approved it happening. That's why those 3 have been played live. CITR was a completely unintentional leak I think.
GnR-NOW
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #14 on: November 05, 2006, 01:04:59 AM »

what about General or Thyme, weren't those rumored to be worked on by Marco Beltrami or Paul Buckmaster?

Malkav
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #15 on: November 05, 2006, 01:25:22 AM »

What happened with "Checkmate"? smoking
Mr.Twister
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #16 on: November 05, 2006, 01:27:55 AM »

Catcher was confirmed on it and Rihad was confirmed not on it
Malkav
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #17 on: November 05, 2006, 01:29:45 AM »

This would be sad because Catcher in the Rye is awesome
GeraldFord
« Reply #18 on: November 05, 2006, 01:32:15 AM »

I don't think it's fair to say one song is, like, Axl's "Stairway."  We know nothing about "this I love." Wasn't that going to be on the Robin Williams movie "what dreams may come?"

Anyway, Richard said CITR is on CD and I sure hope so!
dave-gnfnr2k
Banned
Legend

« Reply #19 on: November 05, 2006, 01:32:42 AM »

This would be sad because Catcher in the Rye is awesome

What song wuld you rather have, CITR which we already have or lets say the general?

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: