Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 12, 2024, 01:57:16 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228032 Posts in 43258 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Administrative
| |-+  Administrative, Feedback & Help
| | |-+  Two Quick Questions:
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Two Quick Questions:  (Read 2552 times)
russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« on: November 08, 2006, 09:36:17 AM »

1) Should I just stop defending the new lineup and/or shows? It seems everytime some idiot posts about what a "sham", "fraud" or "rip off" this band is I try to make good counterpoints to their post. Usually within a few hours their post along with my response end up getting deleted. So I guess the question is: Should I just let them post their crap and just let it slide to wait for it to get deleted?

2) Speaking of negative people; any one know what happened to mikeg? I haven't seen a post from him in ages!

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2006, 09:42:49 AM »

he's taking a break for now

pasnow
VIP

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2006, 04:09:08 PM »

Yeah, I'm surprised he didn't come out of the woodwork with the NYC shows coming up. He seems like a decent guy, just gets frustrated sometimes with this band/mgmt & some of their decisions. I think he works alot too so myb he doesn't have as much time to post.

As for your first thing, I try to leave go some things that ppl post. Especially the redundant stuff (Dead Horse), they usually fall down pretty quickly & soon enough are off the first page. Just try and let it go, sometimes I'll have a post all typed up and ready to hit "Post", and just erase it and hit the back arrow. It feels just as good for me to have spelled it out. 
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2006, 04:47:39 PM »

he may attend the party but i'm pretty sure he won't be at the concert

russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2006, 09:18:02 AM »

As for your first thing, I try to leave go some things that ppl post. Especially the redundant stuff (Dead Horse), they usually fall down pretty quickly & soon enough are off the first page. Just try and let it go, sometimes I'll have a post all typed up and ready to hit "Post", and just erase it and hit the back arrow. It feels just as good for me to have spelled it out. 

I'm gonna have to try that I think. It just gets SO irritating to page down through the average "...it's because there's no Slash" etc etc without striking back. I'll take your approach next time and see if that helps!

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
Kujo
I wonder why we listen to poets,when nobody gives a fuck
Legend

« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2006, 09:53:11 PM »

he may attend the party but i'm pretty sure he won't be at the concert

He will be outside the Garden after the show with his Slash T-Shirt, yelling "This is GnR right here" like he did at the Hammerstein rofl

10/07/92 Columbia, SC
04/16/93 Chapel Hill, NC
05/12/06 NYC
05/14/06 NYC
05/15/06 NYC
05/17/06 NYC
10/24/06 Sunrise, FL
10/25/06 St. Pete, FL
10/27/06 Estero, FL
10/28/11 Orlando, FL
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »