Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 16, 2024, 12:51:28 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228061 Posts in 43258 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Meeting the band...
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Meeting the band...  (Read 25212 times)
Lara
I Finck therefore I am
Legend

« Reply #40 on: July 21, 2006, 04:53:10 PM »

Sorry, Mr.Mod.  Embarrassed
anythinggoes
« Reply #41 on: July 21, 2006, 04:55:35 PM »

sorry adz will use the Pm feature next time just reliving a cool night in greece see you tuesday hopefully
greendog
« Reply #42 on: July 21, 2006, 04:56:27 PM »

well as soon as paradise city finnished me and my girlfriend went to the nearest exit, and used logic to find ourway to the back of the arena as soon as possible, we cought up with Ron got his photo and chatted for a while.... this was at sheffield.
AdZ
It's LiberAdZe, bitch!
HTGTH Crew
Legend

« Reply #43 on: July 21, 2006, 04:57:17 PM »

sorry adz will use the Pm feature next time just reliving a cool night in greece see you tuesday hopefully

Looking forward to it Grin
penelopepitstop
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #44 on: July 24, 2006, 03:10:15 AM »

Met duff back about 16years ago......then a few years later,drank with Slash....danced with Gilby ( asked his wife first) & Dizzy.
It pays to be a girl The crew even put us up in their hotel
bigcash2002
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #45 on: July 24, 2006, 07:57:32 PM »

Great Story Penelope

Now, I assume you must have a killer rack to get put up in the bands hotel, right? beer
« Last Edit: July 24, 2006, 11:14:03 PM by bigcash2002 » Logged
penelopepitstop
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #46 on: July 24, 2006, 10:43:09 PM »

Well lets just  say that the rack is an added bonus, however I know how to "Work the Room" Wink
bigcash2002
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #47 on: July 24, 2006, 11:15:16 PM »

Very nice!! love
axlssis
Rocker

Here Today...somewhat

« Reply #48 on: July 24, 2006, 11:32:40 PM »

i met all the band members back in 1986, on the sunset strip, that was probably the easiest, before they were hugely famous.  I managed to hang out with Axl and band after a 1990 show in Cleveland. 

After the May 17th Hammerstein show, a group of us hung out after the show, at the back door, right across from axl's suv.  we didn't actually "meet" him, but he did walk over and shook hands with us..We touched him, lmao!  I think it's more just a matter of being in the right place at the right time.

I've met Tommy a few times, all of which were at his solo club shows, he's cool as hell and very approachable.  I've been to many of his shows and he always hangs out in the bar with everyone afterwards.  The last show of his i went to, he actually hand picked my t-shirt for me!

Decadence
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #49 on: July 25, 2006, 01:06:35 PM »

Well lets just? say that the rack is an added bonus, however I know how to "Work the Room" Wink

Wow, modesty too Wink
Where is Hassan Nasrallah ?
Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #50 on: July 25, 2006, 01:28:12 PM »

however I know how to "Work the Room" Wink

does that mean you're a prostitute ? Wink

penelopepitstop
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #51 on: July 25, 2006, 10:42:10 PM »

Sorry not a hooker....class act all the way.   There  are ways for women to get mens attention,  ( &  never having to actually  approach anyone) they will come to you. Kiss
blueheart
Rocker

Demy C.S.I.

« Reply #52 on: July 26, 2006, 04:45:11 AM »

Sorry not a hooker....class act all the way.? ?There? are ways for women to get mens attention,? ( &? never having to actually? approach anyone) they will come to you. Kiss

if you are talking about regular people.... yes... i don t think that this affect this band  Wink

I met AXL, Slash and Duff when I was 14  Grin I guess they talked to me cause I was so naive... I remember AXL asking me if I wanted to tell him anything and I replied yes ... I wanna know if you are happy ...   Grin he said he was at his best but I didn' t really believe him  Smiley then he signed on my jeans  Smiley

axlssis
Rocker

Here Today...somewhat

« Reply #53 on: July 26, 2006, 10:55:17 PM »

Well lets just  say that the rack is an added bonus, however I know how to "Work the Room" Wink

Wow, modesty too Wink

well, i've never had a great rack, lmao, and i've never had trouble meeting anyone, famous or not.  i think some people are just more approachable then others.  and with bands, especially big ones like gnr, being calm and cool is a plus, instead of acting like a squealing groupie.
Decadence
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #54 on: July 27, 2006, 01:23:51 PM »

Well lets just? say that the rack is an added bonus, however I know how to "Work the Room" Wink

Wow, modesty too Wink

well, i've never had a great rack, lmao, and i've never had trouble meeting anyone, famous or not.? i think some people are just more approachable then others.? and with bands, especially big ones like gnr, being calm and cool is a plus, instead of acting like a squealing groupie.

Agreed.  I think if you act like a groupie and squeal like a groupie and all that crap then that's all the band would think you are...just a mindless groupie who might be good for a fuck but nothing else.  I mean, you might get their attention but for all the wrong reasons, if you ask me.  Personally, I'd rather have the respect of a band than an orgy with them. 
Mandy.
Bitch Queen
Legend

« Reply #55 on: July 27, 2006, 01:30:44 PM »

Agreed.? I think if you act like a groupie and squeal like a groupie and all that crap then that's all the band would think you are...just a mindless groupie who might be good for a fuck but nothing else.? I mean, you might get their attention but for all the wrong reasons, if you ask me.? Personally, I'd rather have the respect of a band than an orgy with them.?

Very well said.  Wink
axlssis
Rocker

Here Today...somewhat

« Reply #56 on: August 02, 2006, 11:50:03 PM »

Agreed.  I think if you act like a groupie and squeal like a groupie and all that crap then that's all the band would think you are...just a mindless groupie who might be good for a fuck but nothing else.  I mean, you might get their attention but for all the wrong reasons, if you ask me.  Personally, I'd rather have the respect of a band than an orgy with them. 

actually, an orgy with the band might be fun.....just kidding.....no, it would be way more awesome to just hang out and party, chit chat and shit.

Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

You are an asshole and everyone knows it

« Reply #57 on: August 03, 2006, 01:26:22 AM »

i dont know.. if I was in Guns N Roses, I think I'd be looking for some groupies after the show  ok
liesin
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #58 on: August 03, 2006, 10:24:38 AM »

fuck groupies! respect on the other hand would be freaking cool.
axlssis
Rocker

Here Today...somewhat

« Reply #59 on: August 06, 2006, 12:59:04 AM »

i dont know.. if I was in Guns N Roses, I think I'd be looking for some groupies after the show  ok

what??  you're not in guns and roses and i bet you go looking for groupies! :yes:jimBob's the man! 

i on the other hand do not look for groupies. 

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: