Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 28, 2024, 04:05:55 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227962 Posts in 43255 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  GA Floor manners..
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: GA Floor manners..  (Read 9383 times)
TurboTravis
Rocker

Here Today...

« on: November 09, 2006, 08:39:40 PM »

Going to make this short and sweet...why do people think that they can leave the floor and automatically come back to the same spot they were at, or come into the show late and push by people to get to the front? To me, the floor is first come, first serve. If you leave your spot to go pit, it's just like NASCAR-get to the back of the line. If you're trying to barge though me, expect to get shoved away. If you don't have the sack to piss right there on the floor, then piss your pants. If you are short, get a fucking seat. I've stood in line too long at these shows to have some asshat that thinks they are special trying to take my spot. Has not worked yet, and it won't in the future.

T
1badapple
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2006, 08:46:15 PM »

GA is a free- for- all. Always has been, always will be. If you don't like people trying to push past you, perhaps YOU need to get a seat.
LittleFly
Legend

A dream realized

« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2006, 08:48:09 PM »

Going to make this short and sweet...why do people think that they can leave the floor and automatically come back to the same spot they were at, or come into the show late and push by people to get to the front? To me, the floor is first come, first serve. If you leave your spot to go pit, it's just like NASCAR-get to the back of the line. If you're trying to barge though me, expect to get shoved away. If you don't have the sack to piss right there on the floor, then piss your pants. If you are short, get a fucking seat. I've stood in line too long at these shows to have some asshat that thinks they are special trying to take my spot. Has not worked yet, and it won't in the future.

T

Ya know, I don't entirely agree with this statement either.  I'm short, I can't help it, but I would really like to try to see my fav band from somewhere closer then a seat. 

I'm not standing anywhere near you if your gonna be pissing there on the floor  no

"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it"

www.cindyscrazy.com   www.facebook.com/cindyscrazy

"...now where's that monkey? I want to shoot something"- Cap'n Jack Sparrow
west_coast_offense
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2006, 08:48:22 PM »

What has the GA floor been like so far during this tour, has it been a bunch of pushing and crowd surfing??
redarmy76
Headliner

OK, Nevermind

« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2006, 08:49:30 PM »

If you don't have the sack to piss right there on the floor, then piss your pants.

Lemme know what show you're goin to be at, so I can make sure to wear my rubber boots.
Naw forget it, I'll just get seats.

Bitch slap rappin'
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2006, 08:50:27 PM »

I am short too and I really don't expect for anyone to go out of their way for me, especially in GA.

People are always going to act like this on the floor though so if you can't take it you probably should just sit. ?

Or go with friends and take turns going to the bathroom.
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2006, 09:01:52 PM »

if you don't have the sack to piss right there on the floor, then piss your pants.

If your going to piss on the floor then dont even bother going to the show. It might be a concert but it isn't a pigsty or a place for you to piss on other people around you like a 2 year old.
Howard2k
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2006, 09:05:07 PM »

I think he's kidding about actually pissing on the floor.

Please be sure that your topic is on the "allowed" list before posting.

Only 23% of my posts get removed!

What leaks??
Dirty Little Thing
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2006, 09:05:22 PM »

Some people leave to go to the bathroom, get drinks while they're friends stay on the GA, usually if I see a guy coming through carrying more than one drink I let him through because he's probably taking it for a pal, otherwise... I usually don't
axlsfury
Opening Act

Gonna bring you to your sha na na na na na knees

« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2006, 09:08:37 PM »

I was at opening night Hammerstein Ballroom May 12th. ?We were right near the front in the GA section. ?Some assclown decides he wants to gets closer and starts elbowing people in the back of the neck to move ahead. ?I tolerated it for a bit, then saw him do it to others, even women. ?

Well, I lost it. ?Fuckin grabbed the guy by the knees and lifted him up over the front barrier. ?He was squeeling like a mofo, then security came and hauled his ass away. ?He was yellin and shit as he was getting dragged away.

Everyone around me was cheering that I got rid of the fucker! ?It was funny because the tussle was quite loud and during Robins solo before Paradise City. ?I thought Axl might come out and start yelling at us.

I absolutely hate clowns that push you over the edge.
uzisuicide2002
VIP

DO YOU KNOW WHERE YOU ARE!?!?!?!

« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2006, 09:13:35 PM »

I had a guy lastnight head banging and hit me and my girlfirend in the face with his dred locks. I asked him afew times to look out. But he kept doing. So then he was doing it so much then he hit me and the eye and knocked my glasses off. THEN i grabed him by his fuckin dreds and told him to cut the shit! So the next song starts. He is doing it some more now EVENT STAFF tell he to look out because he was hitting my girlfriend. So then i grab him and tell him i'll head butt you if you don't stop. Then he talked all type of shit. SO my girlfriend elbow him afew times and so did I and he fell back afew people and it was all good from there. I know he wanted to have a good. But so did i. and i asked afew time to look out and he did not care so...I'v been front row two times now. Next time i'll have a seat.

GN'R Boston 02
GN'R NYC 06
GN'R Mass 06
GN'R NJ 11
VR Mass 05
GN'R Foxboro 16
GN'R Boston 17
VR Mass 07
Slash Boston 10
Steven Adler NYC 11
Slash Foxwoods 14
Slash Providence 15
TurboTravis
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2006, 09:14:35 PM »

It's mostly girls that are annoying, for the most part. Some slut grabbed my johnson last night and gave me the 'let me by' look....HAHA. I guess it works on some guys...

The way I see it, if you need to leave the front of the floor 15 fucking times, you should not be there in the first place.
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2006, 09:19:53 PM »

It's mostly girls that are annoying, for the most part. Some slut grabbed my johnson last night and gave me the 'let me by' look....HAHA. I guess it works on some guys...

The way I see it, if you need to leave the front of the floor 15 fucking times, you should not be there in the first place.

Well, I agree the women are worse than the men.  In the middle of the show in NJ, two of them came plowing through the GA saying their "husbands" were up front.  I started to laugh and asked what their "husbands" names were.  Needless to say they looked confused. 
wadernation
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #13 on: November 09, 2006, 09:21:25 PM »

I am going to the Toronto show with 3 friends. It is all our first time in GA and we were wondering what the deal is. I am cool to line up to get up close but if I want to piss do you think that my friends will be able to save my spot and vice versa?

there is only one worlds most dangerous man
EFISH
« Reply #14 on: November 09, 2006, 09:23:35 PM »

I am going to the Toronto show with 3 friends. It is all our first time in GA and we were wondering what the deal is. I am cool to line up to get up close but if I want to piss do you think that my friends will be able to save my spot and vice versa?
Nah, good luck trying to get back to your spot. Almost impossible.
Just hold it in, itll be worth it!  peace
Howard2k
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #15 on: November 09, 2006, 09:25:06 PM »

Don't drink during the day.   Squeeze some out before you go in.  You'll be set  ok

Please be sure that your topic is on the "allowed" list before posting.

Only 23% of my posts get removed!

What leaks??
moondance_1
Headliner

« Reply #16 on: November 09, 2006, 09:26:05 PM »

i've been pretty lucky i guess,no major probs at all when i was GA in NYC,hopefully here in Nashville it will be the same when the guys come to town. i'm short also,and guys are usually nice especially tall guys that you fit in front of easily. ?smoking all you have to do is have nice manners,and nice boobs help too. Tongue

Frankly,My Dear...........
basktqase
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #17 on: November 09, 2006, 09:26:57 PM »

Although if you are rockin as hard as you can while you are on the floor up front, you usually sweat it all out of you before you have the problem of having to run to the bathroom.
Dirty Little Thing
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #18 on: November 09, 2006, 09:27:11 PM »

Nah, good luck trying to get back to your spot. Almost impossible.
Just hold it in, itll be worth it!  peace

It was easy for me to get back to my spot when I went to get some drinks at the hunington show, you just gotta ask politely and tell the guys your just trying to get back to your friends.
Red Sox Fan
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #19 on: November 09, 2006, 09:30:21 PM »

sorry im one of those dicks that just kinda mushes his way up front...never have a problem...and i still dont understand why ppl get in line so early to get right up front and center...its just so easy to meander around at last sec and set yourself up w/front row center yes
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: