Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 07, 2024, 06:23:27 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228009 Posts in 43257 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Has anyone done a myspace blog search about release
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Has anyone done a myspace blog search about release  (Read 1097 times)
darkdays_01
« on: November 15, 2006, 06:51:15 PM »

I havent posted in ages but all of this hype about CD has me optimistic that it is going to be released. I went to my space and did a blog search and i was surprised by some of the things an average normal person that knows someone or works for a retail outlet have posted in there blogs about the release date. I am not getting into details , if you wanna do it for yourself go ahead. I am not going to get stones thrown at me because i post what i have read. So this leads me to believe though the 24 th is the day.

In a way it is going to be bitter sweet for myself. i know longer will have to come to this board every day to see if there is any news. I have been doing that since i first got online. it will seem odd not having to do that. I am an old GnR fan and have had my rounds in the past with nu GnR supporters on here, but after the show i saw in Huntington WV. I will eat my words. I had a killer time and it was well worth the 3 hour drive. So what, I like both? Velvet Revolver and the new Guns N Roses.? ok
« Last Edit: November 15, 2006, 07:02:26 PM by darkdays_01 » Logged
nonlinear
VIP

« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2006, 07:10:35 PM »

WTF is a myspace blog search?

"This isn't McDonald's or Burger King - it isn't 'Have it your way.'"
- Axl Rose, as cited by Del James
darkdays_01
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2006, 07:20:45 PM »

Searches peoples blogs for specific words. Like a search engine but for blogs. I just searched again and got different results from the first search. So i should have written down each bloggers display name. I did find some good reading though. Just people bitchin about there job and what they have to do regarding the release at work.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: