Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 28, 2024, 10:15:59 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227962 Posts in 43255 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Administrative
| |-+  Administrative, Feedback & Help
| | |-+  A way to get info from the Gn'r-camp...(?)
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: A way to get info from the Gn'r-camp...(?)  (Read 5892 times)
Naltav
Rocker

Here Today...

« on: November 26, 2006, 07:04:05 AM »

I've been a very patient fan for years now. I've been visiting sites like this one and others like it every single day in hopes of stumbling over credible info to end my year-long wait for the album. This year has been the best guns-year in a decade. The start in NY, then Europe (had the time of my life in Oslo!) and now north America.

As the year is moving towards '07, I am personally growing tired of waiting. Tired of wasting my time raoming the net for info. I run a recordstore in Norway. And I do believe, after talking to the head of Universal-Norway, there's a fat chance of  releasing the album this year. I'm not angry with the band/management. But I do feel I "deserve" some info straight from the gn'r-camp. Some might say "what makes you deserve ANYTHING?!" Well... It's just the way I feel. Simple as that!  Wink And I know many of you guys feel the same way.

And now too my point:
Jarmo and others who run the different fan-sites, should close them!! With a note: "This site will be re-opened when there is released a new album or a releasedate"

Why?
We know the Gn'r-camp read the sites (they contacted us via this one a short while ago). And I do believe much of the success of the resent tour, is partly due to sites like this one and people like us spreading the word and keeping up hope  ok

I'm very thankfull to people like Jarmo and moderators, for putting their sparetime into running these sites!  ok Especially when you consider how poor the official site is. But I could seriously do without, for however long it takes for some official news to surface. Not including info like "it will be out one of the remaining tuesdays"!  Tongue

What do you guys think? Could you be without the "my sister knows the neighbour to a guy who works with a girl who spoke to Bumblefoot"-info?  confused

best regards,
Naltav
 beer

Stavanger-rock-city!!
Steffi
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2006, 07:15:01 AM »

So... you're saying that we should punish ourselfs until we get some news from GNR?
Trust me, it's not the guns-camp that will suffer from HTGTH being offline, it's us.
Naltav
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2006, 07:26:58 AM »

So... you're saying that we should punish ourselfs until we get some news from GNR?
Trust me, it's not the guns-camp that will suffer from HTGTH being offline, it's us.

No, not punish!  Roll Eyes Reward ourselfs with "forced" sparetime to do other things. Go visit a friend! Listen to music! Take a stroll in the park  ok

Stavanger-rock-city!!
tHeElEcTrIcSiNtAr
VIP

« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2006, 07:29:51 AM »

Yeah Right!!  Roll Eyes

Won't work.
polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2006, 07:32:52 AM »

I know a way, but no one wants to do it.

Ah, mere infantry. Poor beggars.

GN'R Tour Overview 1984-2007
anythinggoes
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2006, 07:36:07 AM »

No, not punish!? Roll Eyes Reward ourselfs with "forced" sparetime to do other things. Go visit a friend! Listen to music! Take a stroll in the park? ok

Eh our only friends are the one on this board, the only music we know is Guns n Roses and we listen all day, whats a park?
Steffi
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2006, 07:38:39 AM »

No, not punish!  Roll Eyes Reward ourselfs with "forced" sparetime to do other things. Go visit a friend! Listen to music! Take a stroll in the park  ok

-My obsession with Chinese Democracy has alienated me from my friends
-I rock out to the leaks on a daily basis
-That's just gay
Wink
polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2006, 07:39:46 AM »

No, not punish!? Roll Eyes Reward ourselfs with "forced" sparetime to do other things. Go visit a friend! Listen to music! Take a stroll in the park? ok

Eh our only friends are the one on this board, the only music we know is Guns n Roses and we listen all day, whats a park?

So true, so true hihi

Where is Hassan Nasrallah ?
Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2006, 07:45:09 AM »

so you're my friend ? i was looking for friends !!!

The General
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2006, 08:04:03 AM »

I've been a very patient fan for years now. I've been visiting sites like this one and others like it every single day in hopes of stumbling over credible info to end my year-long wait for the album. This year has been the best guns-year in a decade. The start in NY, then Europe (had the time of my life in Oslo!) and now north America.

As the year is moving towards '07, I am personally growing tired of waiting. Tired of wasting my time raoming the net for info. I run a recordstore in Norway. And I do believe, after talking to the head of Universal-Norway, there's a fat chance of? releasing the album this year. I'm not angry with the band/management. But I do feel I "deserve" some info straight from the gn'r-camp. Some might say "what makes you deserve ANYTHING?!" Well... It's just the way I feel. Simple as that!? Wink And I know many of you guys feel the same way.

And now too my point:
Jarmo and others who run the different fan-sites, should close them!! With a note: "This site will be re-opened when there is released a new album or a releasedate"

Why?
We know the Gn'r-camp read the sites (they contacted us via this one a short while ago). And I do believe much of the success of the resent tour, is partly due to sites like this one and people like us spreading the word and keeping up hope? ok

I'm very thankfull to people like Jarmo and moderators, for putting their sparetime into running these sites!? ok Especially when you consider how poor the official site is. But I could seriously do without, for however long it takes for some official news to surface. Not including info like "it will be out one of the remaining tuesdays"!? Tongue

What do you guys think? Could you be without the "my sister knows the neighbour to a guy who works with a girl who spoke to Bumblefoot"-info?? confused

best regards,
Naltav
 beer

Agree. I think this is very childish and complete stupid of GNR. Close the boards!!
NiGhTrAiN?
Headliner

Where's my Geritol? I need some Ensure

« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2006, 08:05:54 AM »

As if that would bother them
Hysteron
« Reply #11 on: November 26, 2006, 08:19:38 AM »

And now too my point:

Brilliant, that way none of us will know whats up with GNR, and Axl may even suffer a breakdown from knowing that we aren't speculating.

What?
polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #12 on: November 26, 2006, 08:58:19 AM »

What?

It's a criminal act, and it involves surveillance and phone manipulation. I don't live in America so I can't do it. I'm not skilled enough either I think, but I got some ideas on how it could be done.

"They beam that shit out all over the place, you just need to know how to grab it"

anythinggoes
« Reply #13 on: November 26, 2006, 09:01:55 AM »

"They beam that shit out all over the place, you just need to know how to grab it"

Heat By Micheal Mann
polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #14 on: November 26, 2006, 09:04:02 AM »

10 points to you smoking

GNFNRAXL
« Reply #15 on: November 26, 2006, 09:51:31 AM »

People should just start a "we want the album chant" at every show.  Tried to do it in St-John but it never picked up. 
Hysteron
« Reply #16 on: November 26, 2006, 11:38:14 AM »

People should just start a "we want the album chant" at every show.? Tried to do it in St-John but it never picked up.?

Seriously the best solution I've heard, but no one can be bothered except us hardcore Axl fans, and if we do it were likely to look like idiots.

Scabbie
Legend

Time is relative

« Reply #17 on: November 26, 2006, 11:45:53 AM »

As the year is moving towards '07, I am personally growing tired of waiting. Tired of wasting my time raoming the net for info. I run a recordstore in Norway. And I do believe, after talking to the head of Universal-Norway, there's a fat chance of  releasing the album this year. I'm not angry with the band/management. But I do feel I "deserve" some info straight from the gn'r-camp. Some might say "what makes you deserve ANYTHING?!" Well... It's just the way I feel. Simple as that!  Wink And I know many of you guys feel the same way.

And now too my point:

Why?
We know the Gn'r-camp read the sites (they contacted us via this one a short while ago). And I do believe much of the success of the resent tour, is partly due to sites like this one and people like us spreading the word and keeping up hope  ok

I'm very thankfull to people like Jarmo and moderators, for putting their sparetime into running these sites!  ok Especially when you consider how poor the official site is. But I could seriously do without, for however long it takes for some official news to surface. Not including info like "it will be out one of the remaining tuesdays"!  Tongue

What do you guys think? Could you be without the "my sister knows the neighbour to a guy who works with a girl who spoke to Bumblefoot"-info?  confused

best regards,
Naltav
 beer

Sounds a little extreme but I empathise with your thoughts.

I think it would be fair enough at this point to ask for a response as to why the Harley Ad still isn't out.

Here today...ready to rock
wells
VIP

!!

« Reply #18 on: November 26, 2006, 11:53:19 AM »

I have a better suggestion... all those who can not wait & don't have the life outside this board should stop visiting it until they hear official release date @ TV On The Radio or see CD in stores...

It gives the same effect as you suggested? Tongue ...
supaplex
VIP

just another lazy prick

« Reply #19 on: November 26, 2006, 11:53:54 AM »

i say go all the way. fuck it all! just delete all the gnr sites forever.

i bet that would give us a chance at some info from gnr, not Tongue
« Last Edit: November 26, 2006, 05:06:22 PM by supaplex » Logged

Pages: [1] 2  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: