Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 08, 2024, 01:55:01 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228015 Posts in 43258 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Milwaukee concert cancelled [press release] - refund info added
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Milwaukee concert cancelled [press release] - refund info added  (Read 16062 times)
BeefyD
Opening Act

I'm a llama!

« Reply #120 on: November 29, 2006, 01:39:35 PM »

I wonder if Axl is still hanging around Chicago... Any idea what hotel he stays at???
BangoSkank
Rocker

"i'm gonna put my evil inside you!"

« Reply #121 on: November 29, 2006, 03:34:53 PM »

I wonder if Axl is still hanging around Chicago... Any idea what hotel he stays at???

no way, that's creepy.

who will be the last to die for a mistake?
Annie
« Reply #122 on: November 29, 2006, 03:37:02 PM »

no way, that's creepy.
I agree. Leave Axl alone. He needs his rest! Just the protective nurse in me!
axlrosegnr
I have a custom title now!
Legend

« Reply #123 on: November 29, 2006, 04:35:25 PM »

lol, yep, let the man get his rest, he needs to be in Minneapolis on Saturday  ok

Axl is God.
crazycheryl
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #124 on: November 29, 2006, 05:04:07 PM »

Hey - I don't know if this is a rumor or not but my hub works at the board and some cats there are pretty well connected. They said the bands are staying in Chi-town for the midwest run of the tour. I don't know what hotel but that's why Axl stated the surprise acoustic because he probably would have played Buddy Guy's or House of Blues or Metro if he was feeling good. Not that it still can't happen because I believe he is flying in and out of Chi-town for the other two shows too. So, maybe, just maybe we could still get something on like Thursday or Sunday night? Although I don't know how I would find out where they would be even if this did happen Huh

Yeah, I thought about trying to find him too but the man is sick, people would think I'm a stalker, and Axl would hate me for life especially when he is sick. But, this dude told my hub that the guys love the midwest cause there are more metal fans than anywhere else - notice I am not saying they love the midwest the best - that I don't know - and that's why they are camped out for a couple of weeks in Chi-town. Whether any of this is true I don't know. I'm just passing along some smack since someone mentioned the hotel thing. No doubt he is still here.

If anyone hears any rumblings about another surprise acoustic, pass the info along. As long as he is in the area, I will move heaven and hell to see him again. And, that ain't easy!

Puking doesn't make me horny.
Annie
« Reply #125 on: November 29, 2006, 06:38:26 PM »

Hey - I don't know if this is a rumor or not but my hub works at the board and some cats there are pretty well connected. They said the bands are staying in Chi-town for the midwest run of the tour. I don't know what hotel but that's why Axl stated the surprise acoustic because he probably would have played Buddy Guy's or House of Blues or Metro if he was feeling good. Not that it still can't happen because I believe he is flying in and out of Chi-town for the other two shows too. So, maybe, just maybe we could still get something on like Thursday or Sunday night? Although I don't know how I would find out where they would be even if this did happen Huh

Yeah, I thought about trying to find him too but the man is sick, people would think I'm a stalker, and Axl would hate me for life especially when he is sick. But, this dude told my hub that the guys love the midwest cause there are more metal fans than anywhere else - notice I am not saying they love the midwest the best - that I don't know - and that's why they are camped out for a couple of weeks in Chi-town. Whether any of this is true I don't know. I'm just passing along some smack since someone mentioned the hotel thing. No doubt he is still here.

If anyone hears any rumblings about another surprise acoustic, pass the info along. As long as he is in the area, I will move heaven and hell to see him again. And, that ain't easy!
Me too! hihi
dulcielyn
Opening Act

« Reply #126 on: December 02, 2006, 08:25:42 AM »

Actually Ticketmaster refunds all fees except what they charged to mail the tickets to you if you chose expedited service and the 1 or 2 dollar fee they get per order.? You do get most of the money back beyond the face value.

That really sucks about tickets.com though!

Thank you for being one of the only people around here that understands what I'm getting at here.? In the future, GNR should just fn go thru ticketmaster if they have another "fan club" presale because ticketmaster's refund policies are better for the FANS if the band can't play.? ?

Re-iterating what was said above, in one line, tickets.com have the same refund policy as ticketmaster and that will always be the case.

Anyone else get their refund yet?  I got mine from tickets.com today and yes, it did include all the bullshit charges added onto the face value.   I have not received my refund from ticketmaster though.     
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: