Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 06, 2024, 12:56:49 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227998 Posts in 43256 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Edmonton's K-Rock is airng Edmontons show right now!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Edmonton's K-Rock is airng Edmontons show right now!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 18642 times)
russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #140 on: December 15, 2006, 10:52:58 AM »

My favorite part of the broadcast was when he suggested the next song would involve piano then they played "Out Ta Get Me". Axl always says what city they're in during the "Take that one to heart!" part and the dj STILL said "You're listening to GNR from Edmonton last Thursday" right after OTGM!

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
The New Fiona Apple
So, what do you think of my pic?
VIP

I guess I just wasn't made for these times

« Reply #141 on: December 15, 2006, 11:04:35 AM »

I couldn't listen to the show unfortunately because of my shitty dial up (which is a lot of the reason I don't post a huge amount anymore) being around for only 4 more days, but it sounded great from what I hear. DSL will have to start sooner then Chinese Democracy!

?I only know what I read [in the press],?
Bobby Valentine

Vicarious Existence is a fucking waste of time
-Axl Rose
comaboy
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #142 on: December 15, 2006, 12:25:43 PM »

was the inland invasion part better than the livestream we allready know?

"they put a price on my head
they all want me dead
they all want me dead
i said just go ahead"

THE CITY, "Nobody" 2008
agropolus
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #143 on: December 15, 2006, 12:35:25 PM »

Yeah, I noticed that he is now calling it the "setlist from Edmonton". I can't wait to hear from the people from the station tomorrow.

And that was CD from Rio III. When Guns played it in Edmonton Axl didn't introduce it. Robin actually teased with teh opening riff a few time b/f playing. I rmember b/c teh guys with me on teh floor wnated to know what song it was.

Poor Brother Brett, he knows teh difference but I guess he didn't realize we would pick up on it.

I think he wasn't teasing, I'm pretty sure that's the new song intro actually, it really does seem like it's a tease (I myself thought that when I saw the Hammerstein DVDs) but he does that at every concert, so I guess that's how it will be on the album Smiley
russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #144 on: December 15, 2006, 01:24:19 PM »

Yeah, I noticed that he is now calling it the "setlist from Edmonton". I can't wait to hear from the people from the station tomorrow.

And that was CD from Rio III. When Guns played it in Edmonton Axl didn't introduce it. Robin actually teased with teh opening riff a few time b/f playing. I rmember b/c teh guys with me on teh floor wnated to know what song it was.

Poor Brother Brett, he knows teh difference but I guess he didn't realize we would pick up on it.

I think he wasn't teasing, I'm pretty sure that's the new song intro actually, it really does seem like it's a tease (I myself thought that when I saw the Hammerstein DVDs) but he does that at every concert, so I guess that's how it will be on the album Smiley

You're correct. That is the new opening of the song.

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
pollyblue
Rocker

t.w.a.t.

« Reply #145 on: December 15, 2006, 04:49:43 PM »

You're correct. That is the new opening of the song.

and it sounds fucking awesome!!! i love CD
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: