Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 07, 2024, 11:36:27 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228015 Posts in 43258 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Administrative
| |-+  Administrative, Feedback & Help
| | |-+  I'm Away For Good Tis Time
Pages: [1] 2 3  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: I'm Away For Good Tis Time  (Read 11562 times)
Hysteron
« on: December 20, 2006, 01:05:00 AM »

A few months ago I joined Here Today Gone To Hell as a Guns N? Roses wishing to learn more about one of the greatest bands off all-time, I one day found that my account after around 800+ was deleted, I didn?t know it was deleted and I thought I was banned, so I therefore re-registered un-successfully, I checked the AtariLegend what happened thread started by Russian Roulette and saw that jarmo said that I tried to register another one, so he made sure that I wouldn?t try again, I was upset because I was under the impression that I was banned and he was lying. I thought I was banned for mentioning the word ?Sorry?; this was a short time after the Rolling Stone Article.

I re-registered again this time successfully as Feeling Volatile and was slightly bitter which explains my cynical posts, I think it was Russian Roulette who mad a joke abut me liking Atari games that got me banned again, because it was obviously me. I then registered as Barley Legal and started a petition to un-ban the AtariLegend username; I was still under the impression that I was originally banned. I was of course banned because it was obvious it was me. I never had any intention of trolling a website nor knew what it meant at this point, but that?s basically what my next username Usedtoloverher set out to do, get banned, I got banned by first of all resurrecting the glorious Iraq War Thread, I was given my first taste of negative karma, I then resurrected another two year old thread after I was warned. Somewhere in between this I started a thread that questioned what Merck?s role in Guns N Roses was. After that banning, through posting on various other sites I came to the conclusion that I was not originally banned, and I had just made an idiot of myself. I then re-registered as Kid A, this time with then intention of posting there seriously and being a fan again, but I then decided that I didn?t wish to pretend that I was someone I wasn?t, I mean pretend not to be AtariLegend.

So I registered a final time as Hysteron, and it was obvious it was me, so I PM?d jarmo to ask whether I would be banned, and was told that it would depend on how annoying I was. I was finally back AtariLegend, was back on HTGTH.

But this has nothing to with my problems on HTGTH; this is the best Guns N Roses site on the net.

I?m handing this resignation into HTGTH, GNR2K, ROV, three great sites in no order, along with a few others. In a few short months through various websites in the GNR online community, I?ve seen paranoia, insults, best friends falling out, personal attacks, and other stuff that I will not mention. I?ve found my self been at times dragged into insulting people on other sites that I don?t want to that I have no problem with, there are so many examples I could name but none that I will.

In the end although there are many people here who want to learn about the joys of Guns N? Roses there are many others who are simply here for other agendas and have no right being on these boards.

I cold go on but I won?t, I promise I won?t be coming back this time to Here Today Gone To Hell. All I?m interested in is one day hearing Chinese Democracy.

I was going to a big ?Go to Hell? to a few people on these sites that I don?t agree with but I won?t.

Before I go I want to give a shout out to the following people in no order throughout theses sites:

EFISH
Mandy
Cheapjon
Tbizzle
Sakin
KIKO
Polluxm
Robman (Adz please pm him)

And to all the moderators and administrators and on these sits I thank you for giving us these great sites.
EFISH
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2006, 01:07:06 AM »

Damn.

You may have came off bad to some people, but I know you're a good dude.

I hope to see you back on the sites sometime in the future.
tbizzle
Banned
Rocker

"I've got a message for youuuuuuuuuuu"

« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2006, 01:08:47 AM »

Thank you for the memories.    Cry

You will be missed.

la la  la la
Robman?
Legend

Catcher In The Rye

« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2006, 01:50:12 AM »

You will be missed, maybe I'll see you around.  Undecided
SLCPUNK
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2006, 01:59:07 AM »

I've never seen any poster talk about himself more than you.
-Jack-
Kickin' it old school
Legend

DT imba

« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2006, 02:30:53 AM »

I've never seen any poster talk about himself more than you.

I agree.. if your going to leave, just go. You don't need to post some big goodbye.

See ya.

gnrevolution.com
Ax?lle
Rocker

Your on my shitlist..

« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2006, 04:09:04 AM »

This is what he posted on my site... Undecided

After posting this I've realised that I missed out a few people, and mispelt a few words, could someone please post this on HTGTH, ROV, GNR2K.

Please and Thanks.

"
Goodbye For Good This Time

A few months ago I joined Here Today Gone To Hell as a Guns N’ Roses wishing to learn more about one of the greatest bands off all-time, I one day found that my account after around 800+ was deleted, I didn’t know it was deleted and I thought I was banned, so I therefore re-registered un-successfully, I checked the AtariLegend what happened thread started by Russian Roulette and saw that jarmo said that I tried to register another one, so he made sure that I wouldn’t try again, I was upset because I was under the impression that I was banned and he was lying. I thought I was banned for mentioning the word “Sorry”; this was a short time after the Rolling Stone Article.

I re-registered again this time successfully as Feeling Volatile and was slightly bitter which explains my cynical posts, I think it was Russian Roulette who mad a joke abut me liking Atari games that got me banned again, because it was obviously me. I then registered as Barley Legal and started a petition to un-ban the AtariLegend username; I was still under the impression that I was originally banned. I was of course banned because it was obvious it was me. I never had any intention of trolling a website nor knew what it meant at this point, but that’s basically what my next username Usedtoloverher set out to do, get banned, I got banned by first of all resurrecting the glorious Iraq War Thread, I was given my first taste of negative karma, I then resurrected another two year old thread after I was warned. Somewhere in between this I started a thread that questioned what Merck’s role in Guns N Roses was. After that banning, through posting on various other sites I came to the conclusion that I was not originally banned, and I had just made an idiot of myself. I then re-registered as Kid A, this time with then intention of posting there seriously and being a fan again, but I then decided that I didn’t wish to pretend that I was someone I wasn’t, I mean pretend not to be AtariLegend.

So I registered a final time as Hysteron, and it was obvious it was me, so I PM’d jarmo to ask whether I would be banned, and was told that it would depend on how annoying I was. I was finally back AtariLegend, was back on HTGTH.

But this has nothing to with my problems on HTGTH; this is the best Guns N Roses site on the net.

I’m handing this resignation into HTGTH, GNR2K, ROV, Sidedish three great sites in no order, along with a few others. In a few short months through various websites in the GNR online community, I’ve seen paranoia, insults, best friends falling out, personal attacks, and other stuff that I will not mention. I’ve found my self been at times dragged into insulting people on other sites that I don’t want to that I have no problem with, there are so many examples I could name but none that I will.

In the end although there are many people here who want to learn about the joys of Guns N’ Roses there are many others who are simply here for other agendas and have no right being on these boards.

I cold go on but I won’t, I promise I won’t be coming back this time to Here Today Gone To Hell. All I’m interested in is one day hearing Chinese Democracy.

I was going to a big “Go to Hell” to a few people on these sites that I don’t agree with but I won’t.

Before I go I want to give a shout out to the following people in no order throughout theses sites:

EFISH
Mandy
Sakin
Tbizzle
Cheapjon
KIKO
Polluxm
Rusian Roulette
Robman (Adz please pm him)
Mallory Knox

Tothose I missed out I say sorry.

And to all the moderators and administrators and on these sites I thank you for giving us these great sites.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2006, 04:11:20 AM by Mallory Knox » Logged

You stupid bitch? You stupid bitch? You stupid bitch? Mickey, that's what my father used to call me! I thought you'd be a little more creative than that!
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2006, 04:16:31 AM »

Im glad he left this, otherwise Id have no clue who the hell this guy even is? Undecided

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
SLCPUNK
« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2006, 04:31:47 AM »

For Chrisake, who gives a shit.............
-Jack-
Kickin' it old school
Legend

DT imba

« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2006, 04:36:12 AM »

Exactly...

gnrevolution.com
SLCPUNK
« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2006, 04:41:01 AM »

Exactly...

I mean, really.....

I have watched this guy come on about half a dozen forums and talk endlessly about himself, about being banned, start polls about being banned, Jarmo, start threads about HTGTH being a nazi forum etc etc. The best was watching him come here under a new user name, to talk about bringing Atari back.  Roll Eyes

Nobody gave a rat's ass then, and surely nobody cares now.
Ax?lle
Rocker

Your on my shitlist..

« Reply #11 on: December 20, 2006, 05:07:29 AM »

i just know him for a month or so , cant really say...

You stupid bitch? You stupid bitch? You stupid bitch? Mickey, that's what my father used to call me! I thought you'd be a little more creative than that!
2007what!
Banned
Rocker

Shut Up And Be A Victim Of Authority

« Reply #12 on: December 20, 2006, 06:11:43 AM »

i didn't even bother to read that thing, i'm just going to say that if you don't like it here then bye bye, and welcome back when CD drops, you won't admit it but you know you can't resist the temptation of coming back to get your piece of the action. well, till then!

you can find him at the pub with the grub stain chuggin on a small tub of pain to his bugged brain
2007what!
Banned
Rocker

Shut Up And Be A Victim Of Authority

« Reply #13 on: December 20, 2006, 06:15:45 AM »

Im glad he left this, otherwise Id have no clue who the hell this guy even is? Undecided

lol, me neither rofl so it's not like i'll miss him Grin

you can find him at the pub with the grub stain chuggin on a small tub of pain to his bugged brain
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #14 on: December 20, 2006, 07:49:53 AM »

lol he didnt even state a reason for leaving in that big ass message.

html sucks
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #15 on: December 20, 2006, 07:58:16 AM »

Dude i'll miss ya, as efish said some people may think you're a jerk 'cuz you have been treated unfairly sometimes by some people who got you wrong, but i know you're a real good guy headbanger

hope you come back to these sites some day maybe in march? ok

see you on evendeeper? yes
Robman?
Legend

Catcher In The Rye

« Reply #16 on: December 20, 2006, 09:25:51 AM »

Dude i'll miss ya, as efish said some people may think you're a jerk 'cuz you have been treated unfairly sometimes by some people who got you wrong, but i know you're a real good guy headbanger

hope you come back to these sites some day maybe in march  ok

see you on evendeeper  yes

he deleted even deeper  no
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #17 on: December 20, 2006, 09:33:46 AM »

hope you come back to these sites some day maybe in march  ok

see you on evendeeper  yes

he deleted even deeper  no

quite owned i have to say right there

html sucks
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #18 on: December 20, 2006, 10:03:14 AM »

exactly, what's up with people posting these big messages saying their leaving when the vast majority of people here either don't know them or don't give a shit. If you're going to leave just leave, more likely then not you won't be missed anyway...
Robman?
Legend

Catcher In The Rye

« Reply #19 on: December 20, 2006, 11:27:11 AM »

exactly, what's up with people posting these big messages saying their leaving when the vast majority of people here either don't know them or don't give a shit. If you're going to leave just leave, more likely then not you won't be missed anyway...

I knew i cold expect this kind of response from you, why don't you keep your mouth shut in future if you have nothing nice to say?  Kiss

have more respect for other GNR fans  Kiss
« Last Edit: December 20, 2006, 11:32:17 AM by Robman2k9 » Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: