Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 09, 2024, 04:20:40 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228016 Posts in 43258 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Cool Axl photo & review of December, 14th letter - Teraz Rock, January 2007
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Cool Axl photo & review of December, 14th letter - Teraz Rock, January 2007  (Read 4963 times)
Tynia
Rocker

My name was AXL

« on: January 08, 2007, 07:01:15 AM »

http://www.4shared.com/file/8526545/5ac1f2f/Teraz_Rock.html

This short article is taken from January's eddition of Polish monthly rock magazine "Teraz Rock".

Guns N' Roses: Thank you for your Patience
by bart

"News, that another release date for Guns N'Roses's Chinese Democracy was set (6th of March), can hardly be seen as an event. We got used to. Interesting is the fact, that while giving this date Axl allowed himself for self-confessions. To say the making of this album has been an unbearably long and incomprehensible journey would be an understatement - writes band's lider in his letter to fans. And also adds that 10-years work full of obstacles was a nightmare.
Then we read about splitting with band's manager. One of the reasons was - besides the lack of respect by management for the band - the declaration of CD's release for the end of 2006. It takes approximately eight weeks for an album to hit the shelves once it has been turned in to the record company. With that being said, this is not a promise, a lie or a guarantee, but we do wish to announce a tentative release date of March 6. This is the first time we have done this publicly for this album. Others have made up all the other dates for their own reasons.
The cancellation of a few North American January's gigs can mean that Gunners set themselves into hard work. The band and I, along with our record company, feel that this record deserves the proper setup and promotion. We would like to assure the fans that everything in our power will be done to meet this date. Once it is finalized and official, you will be notified. If we are delayed for unseen reasons, you also will be notified as soon as possible in regard to a new date, and the album will be released as shortly thereafter as is possible. We thank you for your patience."

Photo from Warsaw's gig 15.06.2006 at Legia Stadium taken by Grzesiek Kszczotek

As you see it's Axl's letter summary. Only 3 sentences are author's comentary. What is funny that the guy writes that setting up Chinese Democracy's release date can hardly be seen as NEWS, but the article is placed on page 7 - first page of news just after magazine's contents and reader's letters to the editorial office? ?rofl

Warsaw, you're fuckin' amazing! W. Axl Rose 15.06.2006
Robman?
Legend

Catcher In The Rye

« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2007, 07:43:50 AM »

Awesome pic  Smiley

Thanks for posting
NicoRourke
On board
Legend

Not sorry.

« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2007, 08:33:36 AM »

Thank you Tynia for the pic and the article in english ok yes

You know where to put your 'just shut up and sing'.

Long live GN'R.
Orgasmatron
Headliner

Hey, Chicken Boy..

« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2007, 08:42:51 AM »

I hope to God that Axl gets the respect and praise he deserves once this comes to an end.. Sick of hearing how he can't do it without Izzy/Slash/Duff.. Really pisses me off! rant

The Spaghetti Incident? on NEWGNR.com is quite simply put; God!
umwagew
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2007, 11:27:10 AM »

I have just bought it. Really cool pic. And it reminds me of the gig in Warsaw. What a night it was  peace
MotherGooseLuvR
More synthesizer (and Pitman) please
Banned
VIP

PitMANIAC #1

« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2007, 12:20:27 PM »

I hope to God that Axl gets the respect and praise he deserves once this comes to an end.. Sick of hearing how he can't do it without Izzy/Slash/Duff.. Really pisses me off! rant

Me too.  He should just do something without Slash or Izzy. 

? Mother Goose sez: GET YO SYNTH ON, BITCHES!? 
Tynia
Rocker

My name was AXL

« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2007, 12:46:03 PM »

Me too.? He should just do something without Slash or Izzy.?

So what's your point here?? confused
I don't get it, as in the article there is NO SINGLE MENTION about Slash, Duff or Izzy.
It's just information on Axl's letter... or maybe I am wrong, cause of course I wasn't the one who translated the text, so I don't know what is all about? Huh

Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2007, 01:03:21 PM »

Once again, thanks a lot Tynia...  ok

ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2007, 04:04:55 PM »

Cheers Tynia for sharing.

another interesting fact is that the writer calls march 6 'another' set date while quoting the part of the letter that says it's a tentative date that for the first time comes from the band and any other date set about before was faked up by other people. Does the writer read what he quotes?
Will
An American in Paris
Legend

State of love and trust

« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2007, 03:43:40 AM »

Thank you for sharing, Tynia!

Tynia
Rocker

My name was AXL

« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2007, 03:52:12 PM »

Once again, thanks a lot Tynia... ok

You're welcome Smiley

another interesting fact is that the writer calls march 6 'another' set date while quoting the part of the letter that says it's a tentative date that for the first time comes from the band and any other date set about before was faked up by other people. Does the writer read what he quotes?
Yeah, just another inconsistency of the writer? hihi

I have just bought it. Really cool pic. And it reminds me of the gig in Warsaw. What a night it was peace

Yes, indeed IT WAS an awsome night? Cool

Since it was quite a while I wasn't posting, I have some more stuff for you: it's nothing up to date, but I'm sure you haven't seen this one:
http://www.4shared.com/file/8530716/fa5d18d2/Teraz_Rock_07_2006__1_.html

See also:

http://www.4shared.com/file/8530815/68080e55/Teraz_Rock_07_2006__2_.html

It's the cover of "Teraz Rock" from July 2006 and the Legia Stadium gig's review by Łukasz Wewi?r (photos by Grzesiek Kszczotek - some of you might find them in the net, as I recognize them as your avatars? smoking )
Now I don't have time to translate it for you... (I go watching Scorsese's documentary on Bob Dylan), but maybe one day I'll find some Wink

Also while throwing away old newspapers I found interesting G N'R mention in ECHO Miasta, 28th of December 2006 (I'm only around 2 weeks late with that news? hihi ):
The net version to find here:
http://warszawa.echomiasta.pl/archiwum.php?artykuly_id=213&a=40

City Full of Culture p. 5.
by Izabela Orlicz-Rabiega & Katarzyna Kazimierowska (extract):

"European Film Awards were the bigest cultural fete in Warsaw, but the passing year was full of music events as well. By the Vistula river came big rock star, band Guns N' Roses, which 15 years ago didn't make it (or didn't want) to give a gig in our country. Concert at Legia Stadium suit not only the fans but also the critics. It didn't miss the bigest hits like "YCBM", "NR", "PC" and some songs from planned "Chineses Democracy" CD. Guns N' Roses gig opend a series of performances by foreign stars, which came to our capital as well for the first time..."

To the band members: I hope it was the FIRST, but not the last time you've visited Warsaw & Poland? ok cause it was just "fuckin' amazing"? to have you over in our city & country? smoking beer

Will
An American in Paris
Legend

State of love and trust

« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2007, 03:55:59 PM »

Thank you again for those Tynia!! Amazing! Smiley
It's cool you had a good time at the show in Warsaw!

Axlzroxchic
Opening Act

"I Think About You"......

« Reply #12 on: January 16, 2007, 05:45:30 PM »

http://www.4shared.com/file/8526545/5ac1f2f/Teraz_Rock.html

This short article is taken from January's eddition of Polish monthly rock magazine "Teraz Rock".

Guns N' Roses: Thank you for your Patience
by bart

"News, that another release date for Guns N'Roses's Chinese Democracy was set (6th of March), can hardly be seen as an event. We got used to. Interesting is the fact, that while giving this date Axl allowed himself for self-confessions. To say the making of this album has been an unbearably long and incomprehensible journey would be an understatement - writes band's lider in his letter to fans. And also adds that 10-years work full of obstacles was a nightmare.
Then we read about splitting with band's manager. One of the reasons was - besides the lack of respect by management for the band - the declaration of CD's release for the end of 2006. It takes approximately eight weeks for an album to hit the shelves once it has been turned in to the record company. With that being said, this is not a promise, a lie or a guarantee, but we do wish to announce a tentative release date of March 6. This is the first time we have done this publicly for this album. Others have made up all the other dates for their own reasons.
The cancellation of a few North American January's gigs can mean that Gunners set themselves into hard work. The band and I, along with our record company, feel that this record deserves the proper setup and promotion. We would like to assure the fans that everything in our power will be done to meet this date. Once it is finalized and official, you will be notified. If we are delayed for unseen reasons, you also will be notified as soon as possible in regard to a new date, and the album will be released as shortly thereafter as is possible. We thank you for your patience."

Photo from Warsaw's gig 15.06.2006 at Legia Stadium taken by Grzesiek Kszczotek

As you see it's Axl's letter summary. Only 3 sentences are author's comentary. What is funny that the guy writes that setting up Chinese Democracy's release date can hardly be seen as NEWS, but the article is placed on page 7 - first page of news just after magazine's contents and reader's letters to the editorial office? ?rofl

AWWWSOMMEE!!!! Truly amazing....looking ohhh sooo good.... Kiss

"This Melody Inside of Me, Still Searches For Solution"
Axlzroxchic
Opening Act

"I Think About You"......

« Reply #13 on: January 16, 2007, 05:53:43 PM »

Once again, thanks a lot Tynia... ok

You're welcome Smiley

Yeah, just another inconsistency of the writer? hihi

I have just bought it. Really cool pic. And it reminds me of the gig in Warsaw. What a night it was peace

Yes, indeed IT WAS an awsome night? Cool

Since it was quite a while I wasn't posting, I have some more stuff for you: it's nothing up to date, but I'm sure you haven't seen this one:
http://www.4shared.com/file/8530716/fa5d18d2/Teraz_Rock_07_2006__1_.html

See also:

http://www.4shared.com/file/8530815/68080e55/Teraz_Rock_07_2006__2_.html

It's the cover of "Teraz Rock" from July 2006 and the Legia Stadium gig's review by Łukasz Wewi?r (photos by Grzesiek Kszczotek - some of you might find them in the net, as I recognize them as your avatars? smoking )
Now I don't have time to translate it for you... (I go watching Scorsese's documentary on Bob Dylan), but maybe one day I'll find some Wink

Also while throwing away old newspapers I found interesting G N'R mention in ECHO Miasta, 28th of December 2006 (I'm only around 2 weeks late with that news? hihi ):
The net version to find here:
http://warszawa.echomiasta.pl/archiwum.php?artykuly_id=213&a=40

City Full of Culture p. 5.
by Izabela Orlicz-Rabiega & Katarzyna Kazimierowska (extract):

"European Film Awards were the bigest cultural fete in Warsaw, but the passing year was full of music events as well. By the Vistula river came big rock star, band Guns N' Roses, which 15 years ago didn't make it (or didn't want) to give a gig in our country. Concert at Legia Stadium suit not only the fans but also the critics. It didn't miss the bigest hits like "YCBM", "NR", "PC" and some songs from planned "Chineses Democracy" CD. Guns N' Roses gig opend a series of performances by foreign stars, which came to our capital as well for the first time..."

To the band members: I hope it was the FIRST, but not the last time you've visited Warsaw & Poland? ok cause it was just "fuckin' amazing"? to have you over in our city & country? smoking beer

WOW!!! GReat Pics.....

"This Melody Inside of Me, Still Searches For Solution"
Ivona
Headliner

Spread the love

« Reply #14 on: January 16, 2007, 06:05:07 PM »

Thanks for posting. Im polish but I live in NYC. I didnt get to see the show in warsaw but I went to see them twice here. Fucking great Smiley

The last one from her kind - Ivona :]
HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #15 on: January 16, 2007, 08:27:56 PM »

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!

It's Amzing..

Comming Soon, The Salvation Of Rock !!!

Shocked love Shocked

tHANkz... love you !!

beer

hbk*