Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 28, 2024, 05:01:44 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227962 Posts in 43255 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  rumours of the bands whereabouts / Axl in Vegas
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7 Go Down Print
Author Topic: rumours of the bands whereabouts / Axl in Vegas  (Read 21991 times)
Lucky
Legend

There are no tuesdays left in 2006 and/or 2007!!!

« Reply #40 on: January 07, 2007, 03:02:28 PM »

well...
if they are still recording, that means that they are still not mixing,
if they are still not mixing, that means that they wont give it to the label next week.

going into the studio could have meant he was going in to meet with the band and oversee final mixing

well, there's the other thread where it says he's doing vocals...

typical fan talkin about reunion:  http://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/axG5B52_460s.jpg
flicknn
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #41 on: January 07, 2007, 03:11:04 PM »

Guns N' Roses frontman Axl Rose is putting the final vocals down on a new album that he has been working on at the Palms recording studios. The new album is due out in March."

How can final mixing even be done ?

ibelieveinaxl
It's a bad obsession...
Banned
VIP

Ain't goin' down.....

« Reply #42 on: January 07, 2007, 03:16:57 PM »

Guns N' Roses frontman Axl Rose is putting the final vocals down on a new album that he has been working on at the Palms recording studios. The new album is due out in March."

if this is true, i dont see how it can be out in march. its doesnt make any sense. if he is still doing vocals, that means the vocals are not done. then the vocals need to be mixed. then the cd's need to be packaged and then they need at least a few weeks for advertising. i dont see how this can all be done by march 6th

Where does it come from? All this hatred.

1988-Today: 71 shows and counting....
flicknn
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #43 on: January 07, 2007, 03:18:01 PM »

if this is true, i dont see how it can be out in march. its doesnt make any sense. if he is still doing vocals, that means the vocal are not done. then the vocals need to be mixed. then the cd's need to be packaged and then they need at least a few weeks for advertising. i dont see how this can all be done by march 6th

I do not see a March 6 th date as possiable either
Randy Jesus
VIP

This Never Happened, It's Just a Dream...

« Reply #44 on: January 07, 2007, 03:27:08 PM »

if this is true, i dont see how it can be out in march. its doesnt make any sense. if he is still doing vocals, that means the vocals are not done. then the vocals need to be mixed. then the cd's need to be packaged and then they need at least a few weeks for advertising. i dont see how this can all be done by march 6th

What it means is that there were weak points in the vocals in some spots. However the vocals can be layered over in no time. It is most likely done already.
ibelieveinaxl
It's a bad obsession...
Banned
VIP

Ain't goin' down.....

« Reply #45 on: January 07, 2007, 03:30:28 PM »

What it means is that there were weak points in the vocals in some spots. However the vocals can be layered over in no time. It is most likely done already.

lets say thats true. my points above still hold true. there is not enough time to get all of what has to be done to get it out by march 6th. and knowing how axl works, i can't see him just doing some quick vocal recordings at all. and as far as mixing/layering, this takes time to do and also to schedule. andy wallace is mixing the record and he is always busy.

RnT
Legend

Every saint has a past, every sinner has a future.

« Reply #46 on: January 07, 2007, 03:31:53 PM »

guys, try to understand this...

maybe he is working in only 2 songs, putting some "yeaahhh" or "woooooah" and stuff like this... and the others songs are already finished and mixed... or even he still working in some song ALREADY MIXED but trying to put some back back vocals, or replace some words... simple as that, I?m a musician and sometimes I go to the studio with an idea to some finished song and I record, mix and hear if it?s good or not

c-ya

Randy Jesus
VIP

This Never Happened, It's Just a Dream...

« Reply #47 on: January 07, 2007, 03:33:55 PM »

lets say thats true. my points above still hold true. there is not enough time to get all of what has to be done to get it out by march 6th. and knowing how axl works, i can't see him just doing some quick vocal recordings at all. and as far as mixing/layering, this takes time to do and also to schedule. andy wallace is mixing the record and he is always busy.

They have this up coming week to get it out. The week after that would be too late. Believe me, the mixing will get done.
ibelieveinaxl
It's a bad obsession...
Banned
VIP

Ain't goin' down.....

« Reply #48 on: January 07, 2007, 03:36:00 PM »

They have this up coming week to get it out. The week after that would be too late. Believe me, the mixing will get done.

i hope you're right. i really do. i just can't see it happening...

bazgnr
Legend

« Reply #49 on: January 07, 2007, 03:40:27 PM »

"Final vocals."  Perhaps two of the prettiest words my ears have ever heard....   peace
bazgnr
Legend

« Reply #50 on: January 07, 2007, 03:41:36 PM »

if this is true, i dont see how it can be out in march. its doesnt make any sense. if he is still doing vocals, that means the vocal are not done. then the vocals need to be mixed. then the cd's need to be packaged and then they need at least a few weeks for advertising. i dont see how this can all be done by march 6th

I do not see a March 6 th date as possiable either

Hence the importance of the word "tentative."  March will make me happy, no matter what specific Tuesday it is.   
EFISH
« Reply #51 on: January 07, 2007, 03:41:43 PM »

Apparently it's in the same building as that playboy party he was at---so this is true.  ok
polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #52 on: January 07, 2007, 03:59:13 PM »

That sounds....possible

Ah, mere infantry. Poor beggars.

GN'R Tour Overview 1984-2007
guns_n_motley
« Reply #53 on: January 07, 2007, 04:40:26 PM »

so who cares if its march 20? as long as they are finishing the cd!! axl they said neded 2-3 days to finish the cd. well that would mean stuff for him to work on. say he finishes it this week. It doesnt take that long to mix something
polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #54 on: January 07, 2007, 04:42:54 PM »

so who cares if its march 20? as long as they are finishing the cd!! axl they said neded 2-3 days to finish the cd. well that would mean stuff for him to work on. say he finishes it this week. It doesnt take that long to mix something

No, it only takes 7 years. We don't know anything about the state of CD, so let's not assume mixing is all that remains.

Bartlet
Banned
VIP

Here Today...And Back Tommorrow

« Reply #55 on: January 07, 2007, 04:49:07 PM »

No, it only takes 7 years. We don't know anything about the state of CD, so let's not assume mixing is all that remains.

And lets not assume that it is not.

I would'nt do that if I were you.
polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #56 on: January 07, 2007, 04:52:01 PM »

And lets not assume that it is not.

I have logic and statistics backing me up, all you got is hope. I'll assume nothing's done if only not to be let down again.

WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #57 on: January 07, 2007, 05:07:25 PM »

if ron was in the studio on friday, this is most likely old news (old meaning some days.... or they finished today...) and the work might allready be done. merck and axl both said there isn`t much work left. merck said two days of work and axl called it "minor details"....

maybe, just maybe, we`re going to hear something this week. i definitely expect something this month. even if CD is coming out on march 20th.....

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #58 on: January 07, 2007, 05:09:31 PM »

if ron was in the studio on friday, this is most likely old news (old meaning some days.... or they finished today...) and the work might allready be done. merck and axl both said there isn`t much work left. merck said two days of work and axl called it "minor details"....

maybe, just maybe, we`re going to hear something this week. i definitely expect something this month. even if CD is coming out on march 20th.....

I'm expecting to hear something this month too, but I'm not sure what exactly yet. The 8 weeks window passes on Tuesday.

ibelieveinaxl
It's a bad obsession...
Banned
VIP

Ain't goin' down.....

« Reply #59 on: January 07, 2007, 05:26:26 PM »

This is exactly the case. We have no idea what stage the cd is at this time. nothing concrete, nothing...

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: