Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 28, 2024, 11:36:57 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227963 Posts in 43255 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Wake up, it's time to play!
| |-+  Appetite For Collection
| | |-+  NOW TORRENT HERE 12.20.2006 Gibson Amphitheatre, Universal City, CA (VisualDepth
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 Go Down Print
Author Topic: NOW TORRENT HERE 12.20.2006 Gibson Amphitheatre, Universal City, CA (VisualDepth  (Read 24624 times)
gunns1
Legend

I am the Soul Monster of HTGTH

« Reply #40 on: January 23, 2007, 06:51:41 AM »

K, I understand,

Quick question regarding comps, a bit off topic

How do I make my dvd player on my computer Region Free?

I have an Aus computer, and it plays Pal, so is there something I can do to make it pal +ntsc or just region free?
cheers in advancd

'Awesome! The due is a sick guitar player!!! He's the real deal... and you don't come by the real deal very often.
Blackrose
Rocker

Here Today...Already been to Hell!

« Reply #41 on: January 23, 2007, 08:20:06 AM »

Your PC should have no trouble playing NTSC DVD's, as far as I am aware most DVD drives play both PAL and NTSC.

As for region free you should not need to worry about that because bootlegs are usually region-free.

If you do need region-free software have a look at this site http://www.videohelp.com/tools?s=25#25 they have some good tools listed. I have used "DVD region-free" it worked but messed around with Nero so I had to uninstall it, have heard good things about "AnyDVD".

adamsv1999
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #42 on: January 23, 2007, 10:17:30 AM »

I'm kind of new to using dimeadozen.  I've figured out how to start my download using bit torrent but how can I seed after I have the download?  I'd like to help everyone out getting the show.  Thanks for any help.

-Adam
Blackrose
Rocker

Here Today...Already been to Hell!

« Reply #43 on: January 23, 2007, 10:24:28 AM »

Once the download finishes it should automatically start seeding, unless you have changed the default seed settings. Which client are you using?

sjgotnitro
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #44 on: January 23, 2007, 10:44:46 AM »

There is something different between what's on Dime and what's on the PC tracker.? I downloaded a few mb from Dime and then went to PC to download and it wouldn't recognise those mb's when hash checking.? Not sure how that is but something may have happened during someone's rip to the pc.

I know we had both our main foldesr labeled the same but the sub folders were diffrent, I left mine as dvd decrypter labeled them from original and Timebomb changed his to dvd 1 and dvd 2.  I tried checking mine gainst his on dime and then relized this. Could this be the reason we had that small diffrence. Mine went right to Dl also when i went to try  and seed there, but it turned out it was the folder issue because my subfiolders were diffrent. Everything thing else was the same.

Help Needed

Looking For Video
"Hershey PA. June 1991"
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #45 on: January 23, 2007, 12:43:15 PM »

There is something different between what's on Dime and what's on the PC tracker.? I downloaded a few mb from Dime and then went to PC to download and it wouldn't recognise those mb's when hash checking.? Not sure how that is but something may have happened during someone's rip to the pc.

I know we had both our main foldesr labeled the same but the sub folders were diffrent, I left mine as dvd decrypter labeled them from original and Timebomb changed his to dvd 1 and dvd 2.? I tried checking mine gainst his on dime and then relized this. Could this be the reason we had that small diffrence. Mine went right to Dl also when i went to try? and seed there, but it turned out it was the folder issue because my subfiolders were diffrent. Everything thing else was the same.

I don't think that was the issue because when I hash checked against you I made new folders as they were labeled on the PCT and then copied the DVD files into them.
cotis
Legend

I like turtles.

« Reply #46 on: January 23, 2007, 12:52:40 PM »

Lineages...

Video > Sony HC1 10x> firewire>Vegas 6.0 .m2t 1080i HD Capture>Sony DVD Architect 3.0 average bit rate 8.0

Audio was sony ecm719 external mic plugged into camera
Spiochu
Opening Act

...don't you forget to put roses on my grave...

« Reply #47 on: January 23, 2007, 01:11:37 PM »

I don't have enough disc space at this moment.  Angry The screen shots looks great so I think it's time to burn the other stuff from my hard drive on dvds...
Davi
Opening Act

« Reply #48 on: January 23, 2007, 01:13:46 PM »

Thanks ?beer

I started download in Dime.

Guns N' Roses Brasil
www.gunsnrosesbrasil.com
lennonisgod
VIP

TWAT

« Reply #49 on: January 23, 2007, 02:22:42 PM »

I don't have enough disc space at this moment.  Angry The screen shots looks great so I think it's time to burn the other stuff from my hard drive on dvds...

That's a good habit to get into.  You don't want to have your hard drive crammed full of stuff because the more full it is the more prone it will be to "fucking up".  You just don't want to risk losing EVERYTHING on your hard drive.  My hard drive is around 300 GB and I always try to have 100GB of free space just to make myself feel better. I've been slacking lately though and it's down below 50GB free.  I have tons of music on it but I always make back-ups of everything because "shit" does happen. 

Plus, once you burn shit to DVD's as back-ups, you can always go back later and just burn from the DVD onto a CD if you want, or even put it back on your HDD later.  I don't even want to talk about how many blank DVD's I bought this past year... it would probably make me sick to think about. 

Social class and registers, Cocaine in the hall, All the way from California...
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #50 on: January 23, 2007, 02:52:10 PM »

I don't have enough disc space at this moment.? Angry The screen shots looks great so I think it's time to burn the other stuff from my hard drive on dvds...

That's a good habit to get into.? You don't want to have your hard drive crammed full of stuff because the more full it is the more prone it will be to "fucking up".? You just don't want to risk losing EVERYTHING on your hard drive.? My hard drive is around 300 GB and I always try to have 100GB of free space just to make myself feel better. I've been slacking lately though and it's down below 50GB free.? I have tons of music on it but I always make back-ups of everything because "shit" does happen.?

Plus, once you burn shit to DVD's as back-ups, you can always go back later and just burn from the DVD onto a CD if you want, or even put it back on your HDD later.? I don't even want to talk about how many blank DVD's I bought this past year... it would probably make me sick to think about.?

I keep a second hard drive slaved to my 1st that I just put downloads on.  This way the stuff doesn't get mixed up with my programs and it isn't cramming up the drive I have Windows on.  Also saves me the trouble of having to defragment the drive non stop from constant downloading. True that you shouldn't keep your regular HDD full because it really slows down your PC and leaves it prone to things happening like a crash. They are really pretty cheap these days and if you are good with computers it shouldn't be too much of a hassle to hook it up. 

I know what you mean about blank DVDs!!  Thank God for Amazon and super saver free shipping! Grin
patcooper
VIP

« Reply #51 on: January 23, 2007, 05:04:24 PM »

check out tigerdirect.com for blank dvds.
gav
« Reply #52 on: January 23, 2007, 05:11:38 PM »

Please help! I'm new to using torrents. I am downloading the dec 20th show on Dime but was wondering what kind of sppeds people are getting? My d/load speed averages about 25KB/s and my upload speed seems about the same if not higher.

I've read guides and tried to reduce my upload speed to increase d/load speed but my d/load speed decreases too!

I have a 1 meg broadband connection.

I've also noticed that my browser speed has decreased alot too.

Is there anything I can do or is the slow speed because this is a new torrent? Cry
« Last Edit: January 23, 2007, 05:13:52 PM by Gavgnr » Logged
patcooper
VIP

« Reply #53 on: January 23, 2007, 06:17:30 PM »

give it time. i see only 4 seeds right now. the more people that seed the faster the download will be. i am currently ripping the dvds to my hardrive i will then join the seeding. this is a 7gb download so itll take awhile for people to complete.
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #54 on: January 23, 2007, 10:02:55 PM »

Please help! I'm new to using torrents. I am downloading the dec 20th show on Dime but was wondering what kind of sppeds people are getting? My d/load speed averages about 25KB/s and my upload speed seems about the same if not higher.

I've read guides and tried to reduce my upload speed to increase d/load speed but my d/load speed decreases too!

I have a 1 meg broadband connection.

I've also noticed that my browser speed has decreased alot too.

Is there anything I can do or is the slow speed because this is a new torrent? Cry

I have tried them all too, to no avail.  I have a 10mb connection but I have to reduce the upload/download speed because Optimum Online has a nasty habit of capping the lines of those who are using too much bandwidth (as I found out the hard way).  Right now on this torrent there are only 2 seeds, TB and myself, and over 200 leechers so it isn't going to move very fast yet. 

Your browser is slow because you are using your bandwidth on the torrent.
F*ck Fear
VIP

Getcha Pull!

« Reply #55 on: January 24, 2007, 01:08:34 AM »

I found out about this way too late it seems. No seeders on Dime. Undecided

11/29/2002 Toronto Canada
11/15/2006 Toronto Canada
01/24/2010 Hamilton Canada
11/28/2011 Hamilton Canada
07/15/2013 Toronto Canada
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #56 on: January 24, 2007, 01:19:29 AM »

I found out about this way too late it seems. No seeders on Dime. Undecided

Sorry I had to reboot, I am seeding the dime torrent and the gunsnroses tracker torrent.

Any help would sure be appreciated. Wink
gav
« Reply #57 on: January 24, 2007, 02:53:57 AM »

thanks guys, I have tweaked my settings and now alot faster.

I will seed once finished to help out the community.

Massive thanks to Timebomb and Bandita!! peace
mr self destruct
Headliner

That's not stardust on my feet

« Reply #58 on: January 24, 2007, 04:07:37 AM »

Damn, they had deleted my accounts in both Dime and PCT, I hadn't used them in a while...  crying

Only one from those three trackers I could get registered was the gunsroses.us, but since I am new user I have to wait like 48 hours that I can start downloading this show, am I right?  confused

peace

Every time I see them makes me wish I had a gun.
jimb0
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #59 on: January 24, 2007, 04:41:46 AM »

Who sang the Mr. Grinch Song.  Bumblefoot or Rose?  I hear the Audio but see no visual.

BTW Quality is fucking great  Video and Sound.  Great Audience Job.  Thanks Guys.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: