Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 01, 2024, 07:02:54 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227981 Posts in 43256 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  [RUMOR] GN'R in Brazil before CD release?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 Go Down Print
Author Topic: [RUMOR] GN'R in Brazil before CD release?  (Read 16505 times)
Davi
Opening Act

« on: January 23, 2007, 08:44:34 PM »

According to ClicRBS, Bob Dylan, The Police, Cypress Hill and GN'R will play in Porto Alegre, RS, Brasil before the release of Chinese Democracy.

Source: http://www.clicrbs.com.br/blog/jsp/default.jsp?source=DYNAMIC,blog.BlogDataServer,getBlog&pg=1&template=3361.dwt&tp=&section=Blogs&&blog=72&tipo=1&coldir=1&post=13863

Guns N' Roses Brasil
www.gunsnrosesbrasil.com
Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2007, 08:45:28 PM »

That's what a Brazilian journal is saying:

"...And, this year, take a note:

Bob Dylan, The Police - with the classic line-up, Cypress Hill and, before Chinese Democracy, Guns N' Roses.

All in Porto Alegre."

Porto Alegre is a city in the south of Brasil. If this is really true, I think they would play at least in Rio de Janeiro or S?o Paulo too, so it wouldn't be just one show here. But take this as a grain of salt, of course.

Source: Clicrbs.com.br and http://www.perfectcrimegnr.com/showthread.php?t=3646
« Last Edit: January 23, 2007, 11:45:47 PM by Voodoochild » Logged

axl2
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2007, 08:52:08 PM »

wow no posts....date?

www.bluejayfever.com

Blue Jays Site/Forum...Need Some Members For This Board. We Plan To Make It The Best Jays Site Online.
maynard
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2007, 09:02:07 PM »

Please guys stop posting this kind of rumours, there isn't any new information on the note. Well, it's from a newspaper? Not a big deal, journalists nowadays are crap and really don't care to do some research before spreading rumours. I will trust when I see the news coming from gnr.com or from jarmo.

I know that the news are slow now but, these rumours really don't add anything to the forum, only speculation (sp?) and some dumb people saying "omg!!! gnr in brazil!!11" (I know because I'm brazilian).

Sorry, I wish I could come here and say "hey, that's cool, hope it's true" but we know that newspapers and radios always get real information after us, real fans.
Ganja4Life
Banned
VIP

Peace,Love,Guns N' Roses

« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2007, 09:13:08 PM »

anyone think they might play another new song or two for before the release kind of idea peace

Hi,my name's Dakota
I like Guns N' Roses
They're my favorite band
Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2007, 10:20:06 PM »

Please guys stop posting this kind of rumours, there isn't any new information on the note. Well, it's from a newspaper? Not a big deal, journalists nowadays are crap and really don't care to do some research before spreading rumours. I will trust when I see the news coming from gnr.com or from jarmo.

I know that the news are slow now but, these rumours really don't add anything to the forum, only speculation (sp?) and some dumb people saying "omg!!! gnr in brazil!!11" (I know because I'm brazilian).
Well, I clearly said it is a rumor. I see nothing wrong in speculate and talk about it.

Sorry, I wish I could come here and say "hey, that's cool, hope it's true" but we know that newspapers and radios always get real information after us, real fans.
We had many messages from Richard Fortus saying they were planning to play here. So yer, we knew about it before.

But the thing is that maybe they would have info straight from the venue. It happened last year, before the european tour was announced, when we heard rumours about GN'R playing on Download Festival.

I won't hold my breath, but as far as I know this is indeed possible (I dunno about being before CD release).

Loaded NightraiN
17.5% Alcohol By Volume
Legend

« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2007, 10:38:50 PM »

Yeah... It was properly listed as a rumor... I see nothing wrong with it...

Thanks for the info guys  ok
GNRreunioneventually
Legend

Her-Bert baybay

« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2007, 11:10:49 PM »

if they're spost to be there when CHINESE DEMOCRACY is released the when is this concert or festival spost to be so we can get a better idea.
or this could be more crap  Roll Eyes

GNRreunioneventually

Called it Cheesy
grog mug
Legend

« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2007, 11:21:53 PM »

I keep hearing of this same rumor...guess they are playing.  NO NEW SONGS THOUGH.  Come on now..they haven't played any yet..its not going to happen until AFTER CD is released.
novemberparadise23
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2007, 11:26:06 PM »

does anyone know when this festival is supposed to take place?

"life sucks, but in a really beautiful kind of way."
Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2007, 11:45:18 PM »

It's not a festival. They talk about other artists playing in the same city, Porto Alegre, this year.

novemberparadise23
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2007, 11:49:05 PM »

o ok i was confused because there was multiple bands

thanks for clearing that up voodoochild

"life sucks, but in a really beautiful kind of way."
killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #12 on: January 24, 2007, 12:01:40 AM »

Anyone's guess at this point.

I find that i'm far more powerful and effective when i can celebrate another's way, rather than to wish to own it.
god of thunder
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #13 on: January 24, 2007, 05:05:00 AM »

My Portugese is not that good anymore, but the article states that GNR will be in Porto Alegre (beautiful city btw.) SOMETIME THIS Year! They call him Redbeard by the way:)
Death Cube K
« Reply #14 on: January 24, 2007, 05:06:41 AM »

Yes please stop posting rumours, the only fun thing happening in the world of GNR right now. Great. Lets all go home instead.  ok
Davi
Opening Act

« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2007, 05:42:23 AM »

Yes please stop posting rumours, the only fun thing happening in the world of GNR right now. Great. Lets all go home instead.? ok

Really, everything starts with the rumors. If you to only post news of gunsnroses.com.  Wink

Probably the Velvet Revolver will start the tour for Am?rica do Sul, then I do not find the GN'R impossible to make the same.

Sorry for the bad inglish.  Embarrassed

Guns N' Roses Brasil
www.gunsnrosesbrasil.com
doooodickiebr
VIP

Police and niggaz...get outta my way!

« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2007, 07:27:05 AM »

true or not...hoe cool would it be?

Baton Rouge, LA 1992
New Orleans, LA 1992
Biloxi, MS  2002 Cancelled!!!!
Kansas City, MO 2011
New Orleans, LA 2016
Houston, TX 2016
New Orleans, LA 2019
Biloxi, MS 2023
KIKO2K6
Happy as a Pig in Shit
VIP

I am a ''ROCKER''

« Reply #17 on: January 24, 2007, 07:36:34 AM »

Something like RIO3. Grin

Insane,fun n kick ass Rock n Roll in your face. smoking

So VR here in april and GNR  this year  here to how much better this year can be. beer

Off course Chinese Democrazy on my sterio. drool

The New Interpretation of a Masterwerk!!!!

http://www.angelfire.com/art2/kikoalbuquerque/

Chinese Democracy Starts....sometime between now and November 25th !
vicente
Headliner

"OK, nevermind"

« Reply #18 on: January 24, 2007, 09:12:26 AM »

Hi there.

I'm from Porto Alegre (I'm living nowadays in Sao Paulo) and I know this newspapper and they're pretty serious. Although they don't name a source for the information i'm sure that it has been said to them by some "official source", something like the company's label in Brazil. It's at this point only a rumor, yes. But Brazil was always a huge land of Guns fans. (At RIR3 the band - after a long time of silence - played after Oasis - that was more popular at the time - and only entered the stage around 2 a.m.. 200.000 people were still there waiting to see them. That shows something, doesn't it?)

Altough it's only a rumor, it is at least a good one. So let's enjoy it.

Vicente

"all that anger, all that anger"
imsorry
Rocker

d|0_o|b

« Reply #19 on: January 24, 2007, 09:25:13 AM »

My wife was at work listened to Atlantida FM a radio station of RBS TV and the DJ mentioned 2 times about that (nothin new) ,RBS is the company that is responsable for the transmission of Rede Globo here in south ,serious company.

20-23/01/1991
10-12/12/1992
15/01/2001
07-13-16/03/2010
11/20/2016
I believe!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: