Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 06, 2024, 06:50:02 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228005 Posts in 43256 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Rodeo Drive's Walk of Style show (Feb 8th)
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Rodeo Drive's Walk of Style show (Feb 8th)  (Read 65296 times)
EFISH
« Reply #420 on: February 10, 2007, 03:32:51 PM »

Merck deserved to be mocked! All he was was a yes-man and a "13 Tuesdays left" man!  no
MotherGooseLuvR
More synthesizer (and Pitman) please
Banned
VIP

PitMANIAC #1

« Reply #421 on: February 10, 2007, 03:35:30 PM »

Merck did cool shit for Jarmo and HTGTH, so I can totally understand why he'd be defended.?

I got nothing against the guy personally.? I just thought he did a shitty job of handling Axl's career.? That's all.? I think lots of managers have done a shitty job.? But it's all in the past now.  It's not like sit around and write shit about Merck all the time. 

And Jarmo's right... there's a very fine line between clever and stupid.? Personally, I hope EMS never crosses that line.? I'm perfectly happy being a stupid site.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2007, 03:42:07 PM by MotherGooseLuvR » Logged

? Mother Goose sez: GET YO SYNTH ON, BITCHES!? 
wells
VIP

!!

« Reply #422 on: February 10, 2007, 03:35:56 PM »

no one needs to be mocked. there is now and there is than. things change. plans change. people change.

.velimir
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #423 on: February 10, 2007, 03:41:52 PM »

Merck deserved to be mocked! All he was was a yes-man and a "13 Tuesdays left" man!  no

You got to see GN'R play, there were pre-sales, two tours etc. All happened while he was working with the band.

Sure, not everything went well, but there's no need to mock a guy who was part of the team that many good things for us fans.

Merck did cool shit for Jarmo and HTGTH, so I can totally understand why he'd be defended. 

No, it's not personal. You seem to forget that many things happened in the GN'R world while Merck was the manager and you focus on the negative.

It wasn't all just about "13 Tuesdays" and the album suddenly appearing in the record store.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Crazyman
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #424 on: February 10, 2007, 03:50:44 PM »

Yeah, but don't late night TV hosts usually mock and make fun of some of the celebrities who end up being their guests on the show later on?

As long as it's not serious and personally against Merck, I don't see any real problem here.
TrixAreForKids
Silly Rabbit
Rocker

Tongue like a razor.

« Reply #425 on: February 10, 2007, 03:55:09 PM »

What does this ^^^have to do with the Rodeo Dr. performance?
« Last Edit: February 10, 2007, 03:57:33 PM by TrixAreForKids » Logged
Warchild
Rocker

Shine on you Crazy Diamond...!!!

« Reply #426 on: February 10, 2007, 05:04:48 PM »

Merck deserved to be mocked! All he was was a yes-man and a "13 Tuesdays left" man!? no

You got to see GN'R play, there were pre-sales, two tours etc. All happened while he was working with the band.

Sure, not everything went well, but there's no need to mock a guy who was part of the team that many good things for us fans.

Merck did cool shit for Jarmo and HTGTH, so I can totally understand why he'd be defended.?

No, it's not personal. You seem to forget that many things happened in the GN'R world while Merck was the manager and you focus on the negative.

It wasn't all just about "13 Tuesdays" and the album suddenly appearing in the record store.

/jarmo

AGREED! Point well made.........yeah WC back with a vengeance, as for the EMS cough;BULLSHIT;ahem.......these guys are out for their 15 minutes of fame....well congratufuckinglations......you got it........

everyone (that drinks) knows full well that alchahol loosens the tongue, sometimes to a disadvantage........It was wrong to exploit the episode, and if you were TRUE fucking fans you could have kept your collective mouths SHUT!? Jarmo Does!!!!!

and Efish, you are a child, you have NO reason to become invoved in Mgmnt issues...........go play!

Mothergooselvr......there is a time to talk and a time to keep your fucking mouth shut......IF you only knew! Everybody that has convos
AND encounters? doesn't splash them all over the goddamn net.............NOT happy about this at all...get my drift?

Hiya Jarmo!
WARCHILD

Ohhhh and several added comments.......this is WARCHILD, NOT Dolphin, she is a trusted friend of mine though......
and YES I was responsible for shutting down UNLEASHED......Gnr camp does not think much of mr. lofton.....howya like that one?
Dolphin, Jarmo and I had a nice 3 IM session....he knows we are NOT the same person so save that shit in your goodie bag!(along with
Madison, sick bitch!)

if anyone is so stupid as to think that dolphin and i are the same person then go read her posts and see how she types as opposed to how i type and you will clearly see that she is a chick and i am a guy and all the so called info you have is WRONG ......I can just imagine
whom you got it from........(refer back to sick bitch remark, who incidentally belongs to alt.com....two if by sea......she signs in with the name A. rose.....40 yr old stalker!) who was sucessfully kept out of the MSG backstage four times (applause!) she is NOT an insider,
nor was Dark who I exposed over a year ago.......

I regress, sorry Jarmo......stuff playing in my mind today.......

My point was it is not cool to sell someone out.......got that mothergooselvr?Huh?

WARCHILD

and I have a proxy IP, so I come up at different places at different times

any questions should be addressed to ME......mmmmooookay?
« Last Edit: February 10, 2007, 05:57:52 PM by Warchild » Logged

"It takes Less than Death to Kill a Man
and I'm so sick of dying;
Days of sunshine nights of rain
Doesn't matter when you're crying

Tell me how to make things right
tell the truth from lies..
W
madagas
« Reply #427 on: February 10, 2007, 05:24:11 PM »

I can't believe anyone would be pissed at Merck. Seriously, be honest. Managing Axl fuckin Rose is probably one of the hardest jobs in the music industry. I love Axl to death, but he can be "difficult". I don't think there is any question about that. In the end, Axl is in charge and SHOULD take all the credits and all the blame. He runs the show and that is how he chose to have it. I would want it that way if I was in Axl's position. Trust me, if the album blows up and does great, our boy is going to come out smelling like a.......you get my point. Merck certainly won't get any credit or blame in the public's eyes. beer
EFISH
« Reply #428 on: February 10, 2007, 05:25:49 PM »

I can't believe anyone would be pissed at Merck. Seriously, be honest. Managing Axl fuckin Rose is probably one of the hardest jobs in the music industry. I love Axl to death, but he can be "difficult". I don't think there is any question about that. In the end, Axl is in charge and SHOULD take all the credits and all the blame. He runs the show and that is how he chose to have it. I would want it that way if I was in Axl's position. Trust me, if the album blows up and does great, our boy is going to come out smelling like a.......you get my point. Merck certainly won't get any credit or blame in the public's eyes. beer
Nice post, I agree.
I still think the 13 Tuesday's thing was kind of  Roll Eyes, but I agree, nice post.  Cheesy
Arcade Roses
Opening Act

You wanna step into my world....

« Reply #429 on: February 10, 2007, 05:28:11 PM »

and Efish, you are a child, you have NO reason to become invoved in Mgmnt issues...........go play!
The man who dares say what we're all thinking RETURNS!!! beer

EMS is cool though... "the enemy of my enemy is my friend"Huh?
madagas
« Reply #430 on: February 10, 2007, 05:29:48 PM »

Efish, 13 tuesdays was quite an error... I agree. But, it was a joke and an honest mistake.
BumbleFinck
Banned
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #431 on: February 10, 2007, 05:41:04 PM »

"Merck certainly won't get any credit or blame in the public's eyes."

I'm sure if you asked 98% of the people in the "public" who merck even was, they'd have no clue what the fuck you are talking about.
Warchild
Rocker

« Reply #432 on: February 10, 2007, 05:42:12 PM »

Kudos Arcade........and yes the "13 tuesdays) schtick was bogus.....get over it efish.....go watch sesame street........christ!

Madagas is absolutely right!

And I stand beside what I posted earlier about EXPLOITATION......fans don't do this....so take your 15 minutes of fame mothergooselvr
and insert them into the nearest fkn orifice.......as far as I am concerned you are on the same level as a few "other" sites we won't mention............Fans that are FRIENDS know when to shut the fuck up..........right Jarmo?

Mothergooselvr IF you honestly can't see how you sold someone the fuck out...you have serious problems! NOBODY likes being SOLD OUT......get it? good!

Warchild
on the warpath

W
BumbleFinck
Banned
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #433 on: February 10, 2007, 05:46:21 PM »

Ok, One more thing. I'm not taking anyone's side or whatever in these ridiculous arguments but this was honestly hillarious. "get over it efish.....go watch sesame street........christ!" I don't really know why either.
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #434 on: February 10, 2007, 06:06:48 PM »

Back on topic.

And keep the insults to yourselves.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
MotherGooseLuvR
Banned
VIP

PitMANIAC #1

« Reply #435 on: February 10, 2007, 06:07:22 PM »

Merck deserved to be mocked! All he was was a yes-man and a "13 Tuesdays left" man!? no

/jarmo

Those are good points. ?I agree. ?Good steps. ?Merck did a fantastic job of getting Axl back together after 2k2. ?He looks and sounds better than ever. ?

I just want that fucking album already. ? beer

MotherGooseLuvR
Banned
VIP

PitMANIAC #1

« Reply #436 on: February 10, 2007, 06:12:51 PM »

Kudos Arcade........and yes the "13 tuesdays) schtick was bogus.....get over it efish.....go watch sesame street........christ!

And I stand beside what I posted earlier about EXPLOITATION......fans don't do this....so take your 15 minutes of fame mothergooselvr
and insert them into the nearest fkn orifice.......as far as I am concerned you are on the same level as a few "other" sites we won't mention............Fans that are FRIENDS know when to shut the fuck up..........right Jarmo?

Mothergooselvr IF you honestly can't see how you sold someone the fuck out...you have serious problems! NOBODY likes being SOLD OUT......get it? good!

Warchild
on the warpath

Don't be silly.  Axl posed with a picture of the website's name while discussing how much our readers would love seeing that pic.

He knew full well what the site was.  I'm sorry if you don't like EMS, but Axl's his own guy.  He's free to like it if he wants.

I suggest you go listen to some Lusk.  It's really mellow rock.  It'll put you in a good mood... 

http://www.myspace.com/luskmusic

spaghetti_incident
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #437 on: February 10, 2007, 06:16:54 PM »

Warchild
on the warpath

Don't be silly.? Axl posed with a picture of the website's name while discussing how much our readers would love seeing that pic.

He knew full well what the site was.? I'm sorry if you don't like EMS, but Axl's his own guy.? He's free to like it if he wants.

I suggest you go listen to some Lusk.? It's really mellow rock.? It'll put you in a good mood...?

And from the looks of that picture, Axl was trashed.
I highly doubt he even knew what he was saying to you let alone would remember the conversation he had with you.  Drunk people ramble.
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #438 on: February 10, 2007, 06:23:14 PM »

please people stop with the immature silly fucking arguements, why be so fucking jelaous of EMS, be thankful for fuck sake instead ok

will we die otherwise or what

Thank you for making me laugh. lol

my pleasure sir Wink
Warchild
Rocker

« Reply #439 on: February 10, 2007, 06:25:05 PM »

Warchild
on the warpath

Don't be silly.? Axl posed with a picture of the website's name while discussing how much our readers would love seeing that pic.

He knew full well what the site was.? I'm sorry if you don't like EMS, but Axl's his own guy.? He's free to like it if he wants.

I suggest you go listen to some Lusk.? It's really mellow rock.? It'll put you in a good mood...?

I don't much feel like taking suggestions from you right now....so I'll skip the "lusk" and crank up some Jane's Addiction...........

It is a well know FACT that intoxicated individuals tend to let their guard down, this is what happened and you capitalized on it........

NOT COOL! Exploitation never is! No matter how you try and sugar-coat it....If that wears, Fit it!

do we understand each other?

WARCHILD

W
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: