Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 02, 2024, 08:20:52 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227983 Posts in 43256 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  Slash FINALLY speaks about a reunion!!!!!!!
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Slash FINALLY speaks about a reunion!!!!!!!  (Read 31628 times)
shaunbhoy
Banned
Rocker

All HTGTH Moderators are Pussy's

« Reply #120 on: March 02, 2007, 12:46:37 PM »

oh you sillly goose!? Cheesy? ?what are you, 12?

don't pm me anymore.? I'm saying this publically so the moderators can see my request for you to leave me the fuck alone.

alright alright sorry Jim Bob smoking
« Last Edit: March 02, 2007, 12:49:15 PM by shaunbhoy » Logged

Sometimes l Feel Like I'm Beating A Dead Horse
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

You are an asshole and everyone knows it

« Reply #121 on: March 02, 2007, 12:50:00 PM »

then why did you just send me another one after you made this post?   you dont have any reason to send me private messages, at all.  dont do it.
shaunbhoy
Banned
Rocker

All HTGTH Moderators are Pussy's

« Reply #122 on: March 02, 2007, 12:51:20 PM »

then why did you just send me another one after you made this post?? ?you dont have any reason to send me private messages, at all.? dont do it.

okay dude settle down, l don't wanna argue anymore you have your opinions and l have mine.
lets just forget about it okay ok

Sometimes l Feel Like I'm Beating A Dead Horse
bringbackadler
I don't know who's in the band
Banned
VIP

If you aint old school, kiss my ass

« Reply #123 on: March 02, 2007, 01:19:58 PM »

then why did you just send me another one after you made this post?? ?you dont have any reason to send me private messages, at all.? dont do it.

Can I send you private messages ?

I want to be friends.? ? drool

*bba*

"Adler's drumming made the band; he made a big musical difference. His sense of swing was the push and pull that gave those songs their feel, afterwards, nothing worked."? Izzy Stradlin
Bruno Poeys
VIP

I don't believe there's a reason...

« Reply #124 on: March 02, 2007, 01:40:04 PM »

YES, my opinion matters a lot to me, and there is nothing you can do to change it.   hihi

I don't want to change it, but your opinion don't matter to Axl, Guns N' Roses and to us. So you can cry as much as you want, your opinion will still be pointless and useless. Wink

#1 - I don't have an opinion to make a difference. I have an opinion and that is that, wheter you like it or not.
#2 - I am not an Axl hater.

#1 - everyone has an opinion. I'm just pointing that YOURS don't matter.
#2 - good then. Why do you keep coming here and bitching about Guns N' Roses, then? You're blaming Guns N' Roses, not Axl Rose or actual members (since you talk about them like if they weren't Guns N' Roses).

This has to be THE funniest post ever on this board!  rofl rofl rofl

Sorry to disappoint you, but that was not a joke. If you don't accept that I'm sorry for you. I recommend therapy, so sooner or later you'll be ready to accept that Wink

This was funny too, but not half as funny as the other one.
You are repeating yourself, the same joke can never have the same impact twice!
Remember that!  rofl

Since that wasn't a joke, I will ignore this post. Don't forget the therapy, I think you need that to accept changes. If you aren't ready to accept all GN'R changes these years, well, you shouldn't be here.

Keep it up! Now it got good again! This is clever stuff you are saying right here, I am actually taking notes. It is so fun!  rofl

Hmm you didn't accept, I know. But last time: you can cry as much as you want. The band Guns N' Roses is playing out there, they're having fun, they've got new fans, they're more talented than the guys they replaced, they were touring last year and they will be again. If you can't accept, well, you can always cry. But, again, your tears won't change nothing, so...  Roll Eyes

"I don't believe there's a reason - I don't believe it..."
luciano
Banned
Rocker

Axl-Izzy-Slash-Duff-Steven!

« Reply #125 on: March 02, 2007, 03:50:38 PM »

your opinion is pointless and useless. Wink
everyone has an opinion. I'm just pointing that YOURS don't matter.
Really? So why you keep talking about it?  rofl rofl rofl

Guns N' Roses is the same band that recorded AFD, UYI and Lies. They just have some different members. They are Guns N' Roses.

This has to be THE funniest post ever on this board!  rofl rofl rofl

Sorry to disappoint you, but that was not a joke.

No???
This is getting insane!
Please, keep on posting stuff like that!
Don't ever stop!
Thank you so much, you are great!  rofl
Luciano
« Last Edit: March 02, 2007, 03:57:19 PM by luciano » Logged
Axlfreek
Legend

« Reply #126 on: March 03, 2007, 11:24:03 AM »

Slash has been making albums and touring. More than Axl can say.

Axl has recorded 3 records worth of music, over 70 songs, and has played hundreds of shows.

"Live the full life of the mind, exhilarated by new ideas, intoxicated by the romance of the unusual."
Hemingway
Locomotive98
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #127 on: March 03, 2007, 11:28:38 AM »

Axl has recorded 3 records worth of music, over 70 songs, and has played hundreds of shows.

So he says. Have you got any of these albums?

'Once there was this rock n' roll band rolling on the street, time went by and it became a joke'.
lcg
« Reply #128 on: March 04, 2007, 08:11:21 AM »

Awww, I want a renuion!!  Embarrassed  Tongue
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #129 on: March 04, 2007, 03:42:56 PM »

Yes Wink
gummyfish
Rocker

« Reply #130 on: March 04, 2007, 04:47:16 PM »

Meh , Pink Floyd got back , Rage is back , Van Halen is back , GNR is feasible in the future.  I would hate to see a 5 washed up rockers who just need some cash , if reunion does happen I want to see them actually liking it. I mean I dont know about all of you but to see Slash and Axl on the same stage would be INSANE. Funny steven wants it really bad , but even IF it happens Matt would be apart of it , Adler can NOT handle stuff like YCBM or alot of the UYI stuff...

Just because UYI material was heavier in the drum dept. doesn't mean Adler can't handle it. don't be so sure of something when you really don't know what your talking about. Until we hear him try, or hear from someone who has, don't dis the man. Adler is a fantastic drummer, but drugs unfortunately got the better of him. that doesn't mean he doesn't deserve to be respected. 
TheMole
« Reply #131 on: March 05, 2007, 09:09:12 AM »

if you ask the band that recorded AFD the answer is Guns N' Roses. If you ask in the future what's the band that recorded Chinese Democracy, the answer is Guns N' Roses. so...  Roll Eyes

Hehehehe, so what your saying is: the musicians don't matter, it's the name that counts? Do you wear designer T-shirts as well?
Bruno Poeys
VIP

« Reply #132 on: March 05, 2007, 02:40:18 PM »

if you ask the band that recorded AFD the answer is Guns N' Roses. If you ask in the future what's the band that recorded Chinese Democracy, the answer is Guns N' Roses. so...  Roll Eyes

Hehehehe, so what your saying is: the musicians don't matter, it's the name that counts? Do you wear designer T-shirts as well?
no, I'm not saying that. I said that the same band that recorded AFD just finished recording CD. It's the same band with different musicians. I never said that musicians don't matter.

Neemo
Legend

« Reply #133 on: March 05, 2007, 02:48:07 PM »

thats just silly....its not the same band....same group name....thats about it Undecided i have no idea what you are saying at all Bruno

Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

« Reply #134 on: March 05, 2007, 03:22:01 PM »

He's saying Guns N' Roses recorded AFD and Guns N' Roses recorded Chinese Demo.  Just not the same lineups of the band. 
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #135 on: March 05, 2007, 03:25:09 PM »

He's saying Guns N' Roses recorded AFD and Guns N' Roses recorded Chinese Demo.? Just not the same lineups of the band.?

yeah thats cool i get that but the current band couldnt have made AFD and the old Band Couldnt have made CD....they have the same name but they arent the same band peace

Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

« Reply #136 on: March 05, 2007, 03:28:15 PM »

He's saying Guns N' Roses recorded AFD and Guns N' Roses recorded Chinese Demo.  Just not the same lineups of the band. 

yeah thats cool i get that but the current band couldnt have made AFD and the old Band Couldnt have made CD....they have the same name but they arent the same band peace

well yea if he woulda worded it the way I did it would have been more clear.  to say 'they are the same band' is both true and not true.   Its true that its Guns N' Roses, but 20 years ago it was a different lineup than it is now, thats undeniable. 
Bruno Poeys
VIP

« Reply #137 on: March 05, 2007, 04:06:13 PM »

well yea if he woulda worded it the way I did it would have been more clear.  to say 'they are the same band' is both true and not true.   Its true that its Guns N' Roses, but 20 years ago it was a different lineup than it is now, thats undeniable. 
yea, I meant exactly what you said. By the same band I do mean the same name. The current lineup couldn't have made AFK and the old one couldn't made CD, indeed, Neemo. I just meant the name.  yes
I wasn't really clear, thanks Jim Bob.  hihi

Axlfreek
Legend

« Reply #138 on: March 05, 2007, 10:31:17 PM »

i didnt say he has put out 3 records i said he has recorded 3 records (if not more) worth of music.

What do you think this is ? a compitition between axl and slash ? cause thats what uyou are making this out to be.

grow the fuck up and just appreciate and enjoy all the music from both axl and slash.

"Live the full life of the mind, exhilarated by new ideas, intoxicated by the romance of the unusual."
Hemingway
luciano
Banned
Rocker

Axl-Izzy-Slash-Duff-Steven!

« Reply #139 on: March 06, 2007, 07:26:25 AM »

I said that the same band that recorded AFD just finished recording CD. It's the same band with different musicians.

He's saying Guns N' Roses recorded AFD and Guns N' Roses recorded Chinese Demo. Just not the same lineups of the band.

(...) to say 'they are the same band' is both true and not true.

This is just fantastic!!!!
It goes waaaaaaaay beyond hilarious. rofl  rofl rofl
You guys are good!
Please keep posting great stuff like that!

Oh, and please stop posting "obvious" and "not funny" stuff like this:

By the same band I do mean the same name. I just meant the name.

This is just so obvious that - obviously - it is not funny!
Where is the fun in a sentence like that?
Come on guys, keep it funny!? rofl  rofl rofl

Luciano
« Last Edit: March 06, 2007, 07:29:45 AM by luciano » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: