Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 28, 2024, 03:36:03 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227962 Posts in 43255 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence
| |-+  Solo & side projects + Ex-members
| | |-+  Duff, Slash & Velvet Revolver
| | | |-+  Weiland disses Axl at Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Weiland disses Axl at Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony  (Read 57280 times)
Communist China
Banned
VIP

All the ladies are welcome to my jungle!

« Reply #40 on: March 13, 2007, 11:23:32 PM »

I don't like what he said and I didn't like his performance either, but I'm not going to call him talentless or gay because of it. hihi ?You guys should chill out.

that makes you a nut swinger. Deal with it.? ok
Eazy E
Backstreet's back
Legend

« Reply #41 on: March 13, 2007, 11:27:52 PM »

Before VR, Weiland's career had stalled. If it wasn't for Velvet Revolver, right now Weiland would be playing cubs with Gavin Rosedale.

It's not like Slash & Duff were tearing up the music scene before VR either... If it wasn't for Weiland, right now Slash & Duff would have cut short their club tour with Sebastian Bach in support of their album which sold 5,000 copies.
GeraldFord
« Reply #42 on: March 13, 2007, 11:32:02 PM »

Before VR, Weiland's career had stalled. If it wasn't for Velvet Revolver, right now Weiland would be playing cubs with Gavin Rosedale.

It's not like Slash & Duff were tearing up the music scene before VR either... If it wasn't for Weiland, right now Slash & Duff would have cut short their club tour with Sebastian Bach in support of their album which sold 5,000 copies.

Hmm, maybe 100, 000.
-Jack-
Kickin' it old school
Legend

DT imba

« Reply #43 on: March 13, 2007, 11:43:28 PM »

Seriously why does anybody care?

Lol. I think it's cool when they take jabs at each other. He was just fucking with people like you guys!

gnrevolution.com
lynn1961
Jaded Cupcake
Legend

« Reply #44 on: March 14, 2007, 12:55:37 AM »

I thought his comment was pretty fucking funny!? It's not lot a lot different than what some of us have said here!? ?He's just telling the truth, as he sees it. 
freedom78
Legend

« Reply #45 on: March 14, 2007, 01:45:05 AM »

Seriously why does anybody care?

Lol. I think it's cool when they take jabs at each other. He was just fucking with people like you guys!

Personally, I love a good feud, but his remark just isn't that good...kind of pathetic really, which is even more sad, since it took him a bit to think of it.  The idea that CD WON'T sell a million is pretty silly, if you ask me.   

That said, the thing I'm most annoyed with is that goofy bitch who asked the question.  I mean, VR's nearing completion of a new album, and just performed at the Hall, so she asks about Axl and Nick Lachey?  WTF?     

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
monkeychow
VIP

How's that for provocation?

« Reply #46 on: March 14, 2007, 02:01:20 AM »

..the interviewer was looking to get some kind of smartass responce with a question like that...and Scott making cracks about axl is prob really only a responce to getting sick of that kind of question and/or an attempt to show loyality to his bandmates...

at the end of the day...Scott and Axl are both excellent musicans....everything else is pointless!

NicoRourke
On board
Legend

Not sorry.

« Reply #47 on: March 14, 2007, 05:25:39 AM »

Weiland could have just ended with his 1st reply and left out the 2nd part about CD and selling 1 million copies

Yeah, and of course Sorum was arround for a good laugh. He's such a loser. Well, both of them actually. They won't last with that kind of attitude.

You know where to put your 'just shut up and sing'.

Long live GN'R.
NicoRourke
On board
Legend

Not sorry.

« Reply #48 on: March 14, 2007, 05:29:29 AM »

by the way i don't think you folks outside the us can watch the aol stuff so keep your eyes peeled on youtube.

Thankx for the tip, your right it's not working.

Hope I'll be able to see it on YouTube.

You know where to put your 'just shut up and sing'.

Long live GN'R.
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #49 on: March 14, 2007, 05:40:16 AM »

funny i was just thinking of posting this.? scott weiland is truly a bitch and axl's farts have more talent than he does.? it seemed like matt was maybe going to try to be gracious about it but then scott had to go and add that.? i can't wait for cd to drop and go fucking triple platinum on his ass.? i'd also like to add that vr's performance (particularly scott's) was typically horrible and they are unbelievably bland and boring as a band.? by the way i don't think you folks outside the us can watch the aol stuff so keep your eyes peeled on youtube.

Your post is kinda troubling as u seem to be an expert on Axl's farts?

WHo gets more negativity from GNR fans:

Scott or Robin

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Fingers
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #50 on: March 14, 2007, 07:03:36 AM »

Axl has never dissed anyone-I forgot-it's ok to call James Hetfield a racist, dis your opening band on tour (Eagles of Death Metal), or say that Slash prevented your from making your album (1999-not sure what the holdup has been since then)-I'm just making a point-get off Scott's case for making a joke

libertad
tomass74
Legend

« Reply #51 on: March 14, 2007, 08:35:20 AM »

I don't see the big deal... The interviewer was trying to instigate shit.   I am sure Scott is tired of all the Gn'R hype that comes along with being in VR as it is..

babydolls
VIP

Locomotive

« Reply #52 on: March 14, 2007, 08:35:46 AM »

Scott Weiland can su*k my di*k, stupid junkie loser.

He needs to know that the 95% of the VR fans are there because of the former members of GNR, and he needs to be prepared to recieve that kind of questions all his life.

This assclown should put more attention on what he sings rather than biting the hand that feeds.

punk

he has overcome his addiction.

There is far too much Scott hatred in this thread for my liking. What the hell have you really got against the guy? Or would you treat anyone who has the balls to front a band whose line-up includes 3 former members of your (presumably) favourite band like this? ?I mean really! ?A poor man's eddie vedder? Utter bullshit. Scott Weiland has a beautiful, incredible voice and fantastic stage presence. STP held their own regardless of the grunge storm. A fucking great band in my opinion and Core is still in my all time top ten albums.

Sure its just my opinion - but the vitriol against scott here really pisses me off. ? They (VR) are all obviously gonna get asked about axl and CD and there's bound to be some baiting (esp after the words last year) - that must be fairly annoying for them - but it looks like it annoys you more! Thats hilarious!

Back off scott for a second and have a look at his talent - you might surprise yourself.
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #53 on: March 14, 2007, 09:36:48 AM »

well its not really that bad of a cut down imo..i mean the album is a joke in the media anyway...

but WTF...why even ask VR about Axl...i say boo to the interviewer for even opening that can of worms..there is alot more people poking fun @ CD than scott, and in alot harsher ways

Bodhi
Legend

« Reply #54 on: March 14, 2007, 10:22:37 AM »

i dont think what Weiland says was that bad....he knows damn well 'Chinese Democracy" is gong to sell way more than a million copies so I think he was just joking around....if he thinks otherwise he is just insane.....I mean that was a loaded question....it was like they were trying to get Weiland to say something...its rock n' roll...its no different then when Vince Neil was talking shit or Kurt Cobain...its part of the game.....Axl can shut him up real quick by releasing the album and watching sell over a million copies within the first month.....which is a guarantee
Mr Bootlegs
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #55 on: March 14, 2007, 11:18:51 AM »

please  upload this somewhere, i can't view it on that website becuase you have to be in america
darkdays_01
« Reply #56 on: March 14, 2007, 11:19:29 AM »

Say what you want about VR, atleast they release records.

This fabled album of his , JOKE

Any band they informs radio stations not to play there music is a joke, demo or not.

Tommie
Imma Gunna
Rocker

« Reply #57 on: March 14, 2007, 11:36:39 AM »

As I said when this was posted earlier, he's an asshole.  Both of them are.  And their idiots too.  Way to alienate ALOT of their fans.  Too stupid to realize that a big reason Vr is popular is because of their history with Guns N' Roses.  Alot of their fans like both bands.

When life gave Jack Bauer lemons, he used them to kill terrorists...Jack Bauer hates lemonade.
www.gnrevolution.com
Lord Kayoss
VIP

I like GN'R

« Reply #58 on: March 14, 2007, 12:00:36 PM »

If it wasn't for Weiland, right now Slash & Duff would have cut short their club tour with Sebastian Bach in support of their album which sold 5,000 copies.

After the hype that "The Project" received for a year, ANYONE could've became the lead singer and VR's debut would've been big.

Weiland should be thankful.  And him dissing Axl just shows what a senseless prick he is.

Africa
Banned
Rocker

No Woman, No Cry

« Reply #59 on: March 14, 2007, 12:01:15 PM »

What a sad loser this stupid, talentless clown is no
slash and duff should be fucking embarrased to be in a band with this stupid, insecure poser fuck

gone. IMHO just like everything else he recorded for the band.

buckethead stops now!

rofl
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: